我的女儿失踪了 上面有我的电♥话♥号♥码
My daughter's missing. My number's written on it.
如果可以的话 麻烦帮我留意一下好吗
If you could, um, just keep your eyes open
或许帮忙问问你的朋友们好吗
and maybe ask your friends...
先生 如果您不介意的话
Sir, would you mind, um...
如果您见到她麻烦告诉我
Um, if you could let me know if you see her,
那就太好了 谢谢您
that would be great. Thank you.
她差不多和我一样高 若您见到她的话
She's about my height and if you see her, I...
麻烦打这个号♥码
Please call the number.
什么鬼
What?
女巫狩猎
我们组织了一个搜救队
We're organizing a search party.
时间就是一切 我们需要志愿者的帮助
And time is of the essence, so we need volunteers.
召集所有能提供帮助的人
As many feet on the ground as we can muster.
营地将作为联络中心使用
Base camp will be the Community Center.
同时 我们还设置了匿名热♥线♥
Also, we've set up an anonymous hotline that you can call
任何人知道萨拉·波特的下落
if anyone has information
或有相关消息的话 请及时拨♥打♥热♥线♥
regarding the whereabouts of Sarah Porter.
萨拉的母亲克莱尔有些话想说
Sarah's mother, Claire, would like to say a few words now.
如果你与我女儿的失踪
If you are a person involved...
有关的话
in the disappearance of my daughter
或者你是一位知情者
or you know anything about it,
我恳求你做出正确的选择
I am begging you to please do the right thing.
我只想要我的女儿回来
I just want my daughter back.
萨拉
Sarah...
如果你在看的话
if you're watching this...
宝贝 我真的很想你
Oh, sweetie, I-I miss you so much.
不管你在哪里
I hope that wherever you are,
我希望你在一个安全又舒服的地方
you are safe and warm.
亲爱的 我希望你知道
And, honey, I want you to know
我绝对不会放弃找你
that I will never stop looking for you.
绝对不会
I won't.
我不会放弃的
I, I just won't.
我 我
I w... I...
波特女士 波特女士
Mrs. Porter? Mrs. Porter?
谢谢大家 我们不接受采访
Thank you all. Uh, no questions.
就一个问题 你有任何线索吗
One more question. Do you have any leads?
波特女士
Mrs. Porter?
-这是我们的位置 -所以我们在这里
- That's us right there. - So we're here.
-我们将会组三个搜救队伍 -好的
- We're gonna have three groups. - Okay.
一队 二队和三队
One, two and three.
一般搜救需要多长时间能找到人呢
Well, then how long does it actually take?
克莱尔
Claire.
-真是抱歉 -谢谢
- I am so sorry. - Thank you.
有什么我们能做的吗
What can we do?
你们大家都来了吗
Y-you guys all came out?
我们当然要来
Of course, we came out.
对 萨拉是我们的一员啊
Yeah, Sarah's one of us.
我们只是 我们希望能帮上忙
We all just... We wanted to help.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
好了 所有人听一下
All right, everyone, listen up.
谢谢所有人的到场
Thank you all for coming.
萨拉是星期四晚上失踪的
Well, so Sarah went missing Thursday night,
所以她不会跑太远的
so she couldn't have gotten that far.
我们出去搜寻的时候
We're gonna get out there,
如果可以的话 要尽量搜寻更多的地方
we're gonna cover as much ground as we possibly can.
我们将分为三组搜寻人员
We're gonna separate into three groups.
每组将分别指派搜寻不同的区域
Each assigned with very specific areas
这些区域将在地图上标出
highlighted on these maps.
每组组长会拿到一个对讲机
Each group leader will be given a walkie-talkie
这样就可以时刻与本部保持联♥系♥
so we can stay in constant communication.
大家保持眼明耳清 仔细搜寻
Let's keep our eyes and our ears and all of our senses open.
保持警惕
Stay vigilant.
我们去找到萨拉吧
Let's find Sarah.
萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉 萨拉
Sarah! Sarah!
萨拉 萨拉
Sarah! Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉 萨拉·波特
Sarah! Sarah Porter!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
萨拉
Sarah!
小心点
Whoa! Be careful.
你不会想掉下去的 这里很滑
You don't want to fall. It's very slippery.
你的手好冰
Your hands are freezing.
我忘戴手套了
Oh. I forgot my gloves.
这里 戴我的
Here. Take mine.
-不用了 我没事 -你确定吗
- No. It's okay. - You sure?
对 我没事 你需要戴手套
Yes, I'm fine. You, you'll need them.
谢了
Thanks.
我希望我们别找到她
I hope we don't find her.
你什么 什么意思
What do you... What do you mean?
我们若找不到她 说明她有可能还活着
If we don't find her, there's a chance she's still alive.
-有道理 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
萨拉
Sarah!
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
你还好吗
You holding strong?
好吧 看着我
Yeah, look at me.
这就像在球场上一样
It's just like on the court.
懂吗 如果你神志不清
All right? You're lost in your head...
-你就输了比赛 -没错
- You've lost the game. - That's right.
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - Yeah?
在这别动
Stay here.
-萨拉 -教练
- Sarah! - Coach?
-萨拉 -教练 求 求你帮帮我
- Sarah. - Coach, please, please help me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我腿伤的很重
My leg hurts really bad, um...
你记得什么 你记得你是怎么到这的吗
Do you remember anything? Do you remember how you got here?
我掉下悬崖了
I fell...
我醒来不知道自己在哪
I woke up and I didn't know where I was.
-我走了一会儿 -好吧
- I walked for a while - Okay.
求你帮帮我 求你了
Please help me. Please.
好了 你在这别动
Okay, just... You stay right here.
我去找人帮忙
I'm gonna go get help.
别 带我一起走 求你了
No. Please take me with you, please.
我背不动你 我背不动你
I Can't move you. I Can't move you.
-我很害怕 求你了 -我背不动你
- I'm really scared, please - I can't move you. It's...
我去找人帮忙 你会没事的
I'm gonna get help. You're gonna be fine.
我很快回来 我保证
I'll be back, I promise.
-求你了 -在这别动
- Please. - Stay here.
萨拉 我马上就回来 在这别动
Sarah, I'm gonna be right back. Stay there.
教练
Coach.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
求你别离开我
Please don't leave me.
教练 求你了
Coach, please.
别离开我 求你了
Don't leave me, please.
别离开我
Don't leave me...
教 教练
C-coach...
教练
Coach?
你在干什么 教练
What are you doing, coach?
教练
Coach?
求求你别关门 求你了
Please don't close. Please.
求你了
Please...
妈妈
Mom?
你跟我说过她死了
You told me she was dead.
-她撑不过去的 -我们该怎么做
- She's not gonna make it. - What are we gonna do?
我们得给人打电♥话♥或做点什么
We've to call somebody or do something
不不不