但她今天没来学校 所以
but she didn't come to school today, so I checked in
我问了其他队员 她们说她们昨晚
with the teammates and they said that they all
都看到她离开了
saw her leave last night.
好了 慢着 慢着
Okay. Slow, slow down now.
你给她打过电♥话♥ 对吧
Uh, you tried calling her, right?
是的 我打过了
Yes, I've tried calling her.
我不停地给她打电♥话♥ 她没接
I've been calling her non-stop. She's not answering.
你最后一次见到她 她有什么异常吗
The last time you saw her, was she acting strange?
她看起来不高兴吗
Did she seem upset?
不 她刚进了篮球队 她很开心
No, she had just made the team. She was so happy.
她肯定是玩太疯
Hm, she probably partied too hard
在哪里睡着了
and she's sleeping it off somewhere.
不 萨拉不会这样的
No, that is, that is not my Sarah.
-她是个青少年 -我了解我的女儿
- She's a teenager. - I know my daughter.
-你确定吗 -道格
- Are you sure about that? - Doug.
我只是说
Look, I'm just saying.
谁知道小姑娘脑子里
I mean, who knows what goes on
都在想些什么呢
in a teenage girl's mind?
反正我是不知道
I mean, I sure as hell don't.
她有男朋友吗 可能在
Hm. Does she have a boyfriend, maybe back in...
芝加哥
Chicago.
是的 前男友
Yes, an ex-boyfriend.
但是我给他和任何她认识的人打过电♥话♥了
But I've called him and everyone else she knows,
没人收到她的消息
and no one has heard from her.
她爸爸呢 他在哪
What about her father? Where is he?
他
He...
他七个月前去世了
Um, h-he, he passed away seven months ago.
癌症
Cancer.
我很抱歉
Very sorry.
你检查过
Did you check to see...
我 我已经把所有你想问的事情
Look, I-I have already done all of the things
都做过了 好吗
you're going to ask me, okay?
我问过她的朋友
I have checked with her friends.
我 我开车到处找她
I have... I drove around looking for her.
我给她发消息
I have texted her, I've sent her messages,
我检查了她的社交账号♥
I have checked her social media.
萨拉不会不和我说一声就消失了
Sarah would not just disappear without letting me know.
她不是这样的
That is not like her.
我女儿不见了 听到了吗
My daughter is missing. Do you hear me?
她失踪了
She is missing!
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
道格 我认为应该把篮球队的姑娘叫来
Doug, I think we should bring in the girls from the team.
什么
Excuse me?
她们是最后见到萨拉的人
Well, they were the last ones to see Sarah.
等一下
Hold on here.
你们要指责她们什么
What exactly are you accusing them of?
我们没有指责任何人 警长
Well, no one's accusing anyone, chief.
这些姑娘是我们镇的标杆
These girls are the gold standard of this town.
我侄女麦迪正想拿密歇根州的
My niece Maddie is looking at a full sports scholarship
全额体育奖学金
to Michigan State.
那我希望这不会影响你的判断 警长
Well, then I hope that doesn't cloud your judgement, Sheriff.
副警长 你继续做笔录
Deputy, you get her statement.
我打个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好 现在请用你自己的话
Okay, so tell me now,
告诉我 好吗
in your own words, okay?
你还记得萨拉·波特吗
What do you remember about Sarah Porter?
昨天晚上发生了什么
I mean, and what happened last night?
我邀请她去麦迪家
Well, I invited her to Maddie's house,
我们都特别高兴
and, uh, we were all pretty excited
她能加入我们队
to have her on the team.
更像是我们成了姐妹
It's, it's more of a sisterhood.
-所以我们就 -你不能来这
- So we just... - Well, you can't be in here.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
别告诉道格
Just don't tell Doug.
萨拉什么时候来的
So what time did Sarah come by?
我想是7点前吧
Um, I think it was just before 7:00.
七点前
Um, just before seven o'clock.
好 所以那里都有谁
All right. So who's there?
-只有队员 -没有大人吗
- Uh, it was just the team. - No adults?
-她爸爸在上班 -好吧
- Her dad was at work. - Okay.
所以这是个派对吗
So was this a party?
派对 不是的 道格叔叔
A party? Hardly, Uncle Doug.
我们就订了一些中餐 然后只是想
We just ordered Chinese food and just wanted
了解一下萨拉而已
to get to know Sarah.
萨拉来的时候
How did Sarah seem
看起来怎么样
when she came by?
她喝了一大瓶伏特加
She had this huge bottle of vodka.
当她到的时候 她只是
And when she got there, she was just taking
一口接一口地喝
shot after shot.
她就一个人在角落里
She was kinda just drinking
不停地喝酒
alone in the corner.
她就像是 喝得烂醉
She was getting, like... Wasted.
但你知道 我们 我们是不喝酒的
And you know we, uh, we don't drink.
我们都签署了荣誉准则 所以
We signed it in honor code, so...
我也不知道 我们都觉得很奇怪
I don't know. We were all pretty weirded out by it.
好的 之后发生了什么
Okay. Then what happened?
她就变得 非常生气
She was just, like, really pissy
不停地继续喝酒
and kept drinking.
说着她有多怨恨当初搬来这座小镇
She was saying how much she hated moving to this town.
如果去芝加哥比这里要好多少
How much Chicago was so much better.
她说我们是乡巴佬
She called us hicks.
听到这个你是什么感受
How'd that make you feel?
她的做法让我觉得很难受
Her behavior made me feel uncomfortable.
好的
Okay.
再之后她做了什么
Um, w-what did she do then?
凯特叫她去呼吸呼吸新鲜空气
Kat told her to go get some air
她就出去了
and she went out...
你知道后门廊上的大椅子吧
You know, the big chair on the back porch?
她出去呼吸新鲜空气了 去冷静一下
She went out for some air, I guess to, like, cool off.
我们就待在室内
Yeah, we just stayed inside
在场馆里继续训练
and worked on our place and our drills.
我就是觉得 你知道吧
I just figured, you know,
这个时候就让她自己想干什么干什么
let her do her own thing.
凯特后来出去看她怎么样
Kat went to go check on her,
她那时已经不见了
and she was gone.
-不见了 -对
- She was just gone? - Yeah.
我想她就是回家了吧
I mean, I assumed she just went home.
我们都这么认为
That's what we all thought.
没有人看到她什么时候离开的吗
Nobody saw her leave?
没有
No.
我们都觉得 她肯定是回家了
We all thought, for sure, she went home.
你记得那是几点吗
Do you remember what time it was?
大概十点四十五左右吧
I think it was around 10:45.
十点四十五
10:45.
我觉得是十点四十五
10:45 I wanna say.
晚上十点四十五
10:45 p.M.
是十点四十五的时候
It was 10:45.
-你确定吗 -我很确定
- Are you sure? - Positive.
我觉得自己也有责任
I feel responsible.
为什么
Why?
我是队长啊
Well, I'm team captain.
你知道吗 我只是 我也不知道
You know, I just... I don't know,
我只是希望自己当时可以做得更好
I just, I wish I'd have done more.
你已经做得很好了 不用担心什么
You did good. Nothing to worry about.
警长
Sheriff?
等一下 这些完全没道理 好吗
Wait, none of this makes any sense, okay?
她们说的关于萨拉的事
Uh, what those girls were saying about Sarah, it's...
这些 这不是萨拉会做出来的事
That's, it's, it's not Sarah.
-等等 等一下 -她们说的
- Hold on. Hold on a second. - All the things they were...