I was in the army. Did you know that?
被部署到伊♥拉♥克♥ 我是队里唯一的女性
Deployed to Iraq. Only woman on my squad.
我到那的第一晚就接受了测试
On my first night there, I was tested.
接受了超乎你想象的测试
I was tested beyond what you could even imagine.
但我的战友们需要知道我能否被击溃
But my fellow soldiers needed to know if I could be broken,
我做到了 没有被击溃
and I wasn't broken.
我赢得了他们的信任
I earned their trust.
我花了很多年才弄明白
And it took me years to figure it out,
但是 他们的所作所为
but... what they did...
是一种礼物
it was a gift.
让我变得坚强 让我成为了幸存者
It made me strong. It made me a survivor.
外面的世界很危险 克莱尔
It is a tough world out there, Claire.
我只想让我的姑娘们为之做好准备
And I'm just trying to prepare my girls for it.
可她们不是战士
But they're not soldiers.
她们是打篮球的17岁高中生
They're 17-year-old girls playing high-school basketball.
我觉得没有区别
I don't see a difference.
克莱尔 我也是个母亲
Claire, I'm a mother.
我能想象你经历了什么
And I can only imagine what you're going through.
你只需要知道你的萨小熊
You just have to know that your Sare-Bear...
她非常爱你
she loved you so much.
你怎么知道我叫她那个
How did you know I called her that?
就像我说的
Like I said...
这些姑娘们什么事都告诉我
these girls tell me everything.
回家吧 克莱尔
Go home, Claire.
别闹了 回家吧
Stop fighting windmills and go home.
还有 克莱尔
And, Claire...
离我的姑娘们远点
leave my girls alone.
马塔瓦高中自杀案
危机中心马塔瓦
关于马塔瓦
蝰蛇队学生自杀
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
抱歉 怎么了
I'm sorry. What?
你是克莱尔·波特吗
You're Claire Porter?
是我
Yes.
我 我孩子帕特里克来这里上学
M-my son Patrick goes to school here.
我听说你女儿的事了
I heard about your daughter.
我对你的遭遇深表歉意
I am so terribly sorry for your loss.
谢谢你
Thank you.
希望这不会让你感到我鲁莽 但
I hope this isn't indelicate of me, but
我在镇上经营殡仪馆
I run the funeral home in town.
殡仪馆
Funeral home?
当你准备好了
Whenever you're ready,
我们会帮你度过这段困难的时期
we are here to help you in this most difficult time.
什么
What...
你在说什么
What are you saying?
对不起 我不是有意
I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to...
怎么
To what?
你不是有意怎么
You didn't mean to what?
你怎敢
How dare you?
都没有 都没有尸体
There's no, there's no body,
所以你都没有能埋的东西
so there's nothing for you to bury.
听懂了吗
Do you get that?
尸体都没找到
There is no body...
因为我女儿还没死
because my daughter is not dead!
懂吗 萨拉还活着
Okay? Sarah is alive!
你们这群人有什么毛病啊
What is the matter with you people?
克莱尔 我
Claire, I...
我觉得你休假一段时间比较好
I think it would be best i-if you took some time off.
-什么 -当然是带薪休假
- What? - Paid leave, of course.
安德雷 我不能整天坐在房♥子里
Andre, I can't sit in that house all day.
我会疯的
I will go crazy.
要休多久
How long?
就足够你
Just enough time
足够你从
for you to recover from...
从这件事里恢复
To recover from this.
经历这种事 你是恢复不了的
This, you don't recover from.
我 我不是这个意思 我
I-I didn't mean it that way, I--
你知道吗
You know what?
我不会让你为难的
I'm gonna make this easy on you.
我辞职
I quit.
蝰蛇队 冲啊
对 是在周二
Yeah. It was on a Tuesday.
他们怎么做到的 一车♥库♥毒品
H-how can they do that? Dope garage.
他们怎么能告诉你
How can they tell you what you can
你能对你的车♥库♥做什么或
and cannot do
不能做什么 这讲不通啊
to your garage? Makes no sense.
这可是一座城市
It's a city.
我知道 这话你已经说了一堆了
Yeah, you said a mouthful there.
救命
Help.
-准备好了吗 -救命
- You ready? - Help.
-当然准备好了 -救命
- Yeah, absolutely. - Help.
对 我觉得她跟着
Yeah. I think she followed...
救命
Help.
救救我
Help me.
救命
Help.
萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉
Sarah?
不
No.
什么 不 不要
What? No, no.
不要啊
No.
加油 加油 加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
一群骗人的婊♥子♥
Oh, you lying bitches.
加油 喝下去
Come on! Drink it!
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
-喝 喝 喝 喝 -求你们了
- Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! - Please.
喝 喝 喝 加油
Chug! Chug! Chug! Come on!
什么
What...
-我知道是你发的视频 -你来这干嘛
- I know you sent me the video. - What are you doing here?
你得告诉我她出什么事了
You need to tell me what happened to her.
告诉我萨拉出什么事了
Tell me what happened to Sarah.
告诉我 你告诉我
Tell me! You tell me.
告诉我啊
Tell me!
说啊
Tell me!
好吧 我们那晚邀请她出来玩
Okay. We invited her out that night.
我们准备邀请她入会
Look, we were gonna initiate her,
但是萨拉不知情
but Sarah had no idea.
我们逼她喝酒
We forced her to drink and...
然后我们蒙住她的眼睛
And then we blindfolded her and
把她带进了树林
we merged her through the woods.
你知道我们把她带到哪里
And you know where we brought her to...
-信任悬崖 -不知道
- Trust Cliff. - No.
好吧 是我妈带她的第一支队伍去那时
Okay, my mom named it that when she brought
起的名字 所有的姑娘都被带到那
her first squad there, it's where all the girls are taken.
那是所有姑娘都会去的地方
It's where all of the girls go.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
所有人都吓坏了 我也是
Everybody was freaking out, eating it up, so was I.
然后 然后真正的入会仪式开始了
Then, then the real initiation starts.
什么 你做了什么 你做了什么
What? What did you do? What did you... What did you do?
她们让她相信姐♥妹♥们♥
They asked her to trust her sister
然后斜吊在 在 在空中
and lean in to the, in to the, the nothing.
然后她不停地 一次次地叫我
And, and she kept asking me over and over and over again
拉她上去
to pull her back in.
求你们停下 停下
Please stop! Stop!
我准备拉的 我想拉的 但是
And I was going to, I wanted to, but...
-不 -我不是故意的
- No. -I didn't mean to.
她 她掉下去了
She just... She fell...
-不不不不 -转瞬间 她掉下去了
- No, no, no, no. - Just went over. She just fell.
-不 -那是个意外 我发誓
- No. - It was an accident, I swear.
我不是故意的
I never meant for it to happen.