如果她想的话
If she wants.
-我会的 -谢谢你 很好
- I will. - Thank you. Good.
欢迎来到小镇
Welcome to town.
-嘿 学校见 -没问题
- Hey, I'll see you at school. - Absolutely.
这下坏了
Oh, this is not good.
他到底
What did...
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
-你喜欢那个吗 -对
- You liked that one? - Yes.
-你好没有同情心 -随你怎么说
- That's so mean! - Whatever!
这个不错
Hm. This one sounds good.
魔法桌布
Magic tablecloth.
准备好了吗
Ready?
大家好 跟我的兔子打声招呼吧
Hey there. Say hi to my rabbit...
你看 我们有个一样的桌布
Hey, that's the same tablecloth we have.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
来吧 哈瑞 到你表演了
Come on, Harry. Here you go.
你在开玩笑吧
Oh, you're kidding.
为什么他会有个小兔子
Why does he have a bunny?
拜托不要伤害小兔子
Please don't hurt the bunny.
小兔子完全不知道要干什么
The bunny has no idea what's going on.
我告诉你 这绝对是真的
I'll tell you now, it's totally real.
-这定是戏法 -不 他就要表演了
- It's totally a trick. - No,he's gonna do it.
阿布拉卡达布拉
Abracadabra!
表演魔术,施魔法时所念的咒语(也是本片伏笔)
好厉害
That's so cool!
-这就是个戏法 -不是的
- That's such a trick. - No!
-这绝对就是个戏法 -不这就是真的
- That is totally a trick. - No, that was totally real.
我不相信 我的天
- Mm-mm. I don't buy it. Oh, my God!
还记得我告诉过你
Mm! Remember, uh, I told you
我今天和教练说话了吗
I was talking to the coach today?
她说她看见你在体育馆里投篮了
She said she saw you taking shots in the gym,
并且她觉得你打得挺不错的
and that she thought you were really good.
真的吗
Really?
她还说了她们需要一个投球手
And she also said that they need a shooting guard
然后明天上完课后去参加训练
and to swing by practice tomorrow after school
如果你愿意的话
if you want.
我不知道
I don't know.
不管怎样 赛季快结束了
Well, season's almost over, anyway.
那又怎样 萨拉 你热爱打篮球
So? Sarah, you love to play.
并且 我觉得这样对你真的挺好的
And I, I think it'd be really good for you.
或许交些朋友
Maybe make some friends
还能给她们点颜色瞧瞧
and show that team a thing or two.
我确实有个很厉害的队伍
I do have a badass team.
试试吧
Just try.
最坏又能发生什么呢
What's the worst that can happen?
我想浪费上天给我的才能
I guess it wouldn't be right to
是不对的
let all this God-given talent go to waste.
没错
Yes,
拒绝向世界展示你的才能的确相当自私
it would be terribly selfish of you to deny the world your gifts.
但是你不知道吗 母亲
But don't you know, mother,
我有比打篮球有个更好的天赋
that I have an even greater gift than basketball?
你要做什么 不 不 不 不
What are you do... No, no, no, no.
-我绝对能做到 -不 不 不
- I can totally do it. - No, no, no.
-萨拉 那是个戏法 -来吧
- Sarah, it was a trick. - Come on.
我告诉你 我生来就是做这个的
I'm telling you, this is what I was born to do.
不 那只是个戏法
No. It was a trick.
阿布拉卡达布拉
Abracadabra!
动起来 动起来 传球
Move it! Move it! Pass!
-萨拉 萨拉 -拿到了
- Sarah! Sarah! - I got it!
-快点 快点 -没问题
- Come on, come on! - Yes!
厉害
Oh. Yes!
不错 相互交流 好球 凯特
Good. Talk to each other. Nice shot, Kat.
大家 我需要你们多相互交流 行吗
You guys, I need more talking to each other, okay?
好了 别犯错 别找借口
All right, no mistakes, no excuses.
-要么做到最好要么 -坐冷板凳
- Be your best or... - Stay home.
阿门
Amen.
我们已经让蒂娜队成了替补
We've got Dina T. On the bench
在进攻上我们需要越多帮助越好
and we need as much offensive help
特别是下周和威尔玛的比赛 对不
as we can get, especially with Wilma next week, right?
我给大家介绍一下萨拉·波特
I wanna introduce you guys to Sarah Porter.
她刚从城里搬过来
She's just moved here from out of town
并且她会参加我们今天的训练
and she's gonna check out our practice today.
给我们展示一下她的实力 对吗
Show us what she's got. Right?
好的 萨拉 你防一下凯特
All right. Sarah, why don't you cover Kat?
我们要拿冠军 来吧 女孩们
Take it from the top. Come on, girls!
动起来
Let's go!
让我们看看你有什么本事 城里人
Let's see what you got, big city.
-现在开始 -球 球
- Go, now! - Ball, ball.
对 投三分
Yeah. Catch the middle.
-不 -进
- No! - Yes!
可以 可以
Nice. Nice.
传过来 传过来
Over here. Over here.
对 快点 凯特 防她
Yes. Come on, Kat. Step up to her.
别让她得分比你高 快点
Don't let her chase you down. Come on.
这里
Here.
投球
Open.
嘣 继续努力 萨拉
Oh, boom! Way to go, Sarah.
不错 我喜欢
Yes. I like it.
先苦后甜 女孩们 先苦后甜
Nothing without pain, girls, nothing without pain.
快点 站起来
Come on, back up.
你还好吗
You okay?
好极了
Great.
你们大家觉得怎么样
So what do you guys think?
萨拉有资格成为前锋吗
Sarah have what it takes to be a Viper?
-能 -能吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
看来大家都同意了 你觉得呢
It seems unanimous. What do you say?
要加入队伍吗
Join the team?
-就像现在吗 -就像现在
- Like, right now? - Like, right now.
-当然 -很好
- Absolutely. - Heh-heh. Good.
因为我们不接受否定的回答
'Cause we don't take no for an answer around here.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
你加入了一支黑♥马♥队伍
You're joining something really special.
这里的每个女孩都会支持你
Every single one of these girls has your back
她们也希望同样从你这得到支持
and they expect the same from you.
行吗 好的
Okay? Okay.
今年我们要拿下全国冠军
This year we're taking nationals.
队长 来吧
Come on, cap.
二 三 蝰蛇队
Two, three... Vipers!
刚那一肘很抱歉 我训练时总当打比赛
Sorry about the elbow. I practice like I play.
那从现在起 用那招对付对手吧
From now on, save it for the other team.
对了 我们今天晚上都要去麦迪家
So, listen, we're all going to Maddie's tonight.
她爸爸上夜班 你也来吧
Her dad works nights. You should come.
好呀 我也去
Okay. Cool. I'm in.
城里人要来咯
Big city is in!
妈妈 你在这干嘛呢
Mom. What are you doing here?
我兴奋得等不及了
I was too excited to wait.
怎么样
So?
我进队了
I'm on the team.
太好了 我就知道
Yes! I knew it.
宝贝 恭喜你
Oh! Honey, congratulations.
我真为你骄傲 我们得庆祝一下
I'm so proud of you. We have to celebrate.
今天晚上我们一起看《公主新娘》
Tonight let's watch The Princess Bride
内容描述一对青年男女追求真爱的冒险过程,童话故事
然后狂吃薄荷巧克力冰淇淋
and pig out on mint, chocolate-chip ice cream.
听起来棒极了 但是
That sounds awesome, but, uh,
她们邀请我参加团建之类的活动
I got invited to this team-bonding thing.
-今晚吗 -是啊
- Tonight? - Yeah.
现在所有人都正要去
Everyone's heading over there now.
好 这样很好
Okay. I'm... I mean, that's great.
我们可以下次再过闺蜜之夜
We can do girls' night another time.
当然
Totally.