所以 这 这是个派对吗
So is this like a, it's like a party?
不知道 有点像吧
I don't know. Kinda, I guess.
那会有大人在吗
Is there gonna be an adult there?
没有 我觉得应该只有队员吧
No, it's just the team I think.
-我不喜欢那样 -妈妈
- Well, I don't really like that. - Mom.
有男生吗
What about boys?
有男生吗
What about them?
拜托 我说了只有队员
Come on. It's just the team. I told you.
-会有酒吗 -你知道我不喝酒的
- Will there be any alcohol? - You know I don't drink.
-我知道 -萨拉
- Oh, I know. - Hey, Sarah.
你要是想搭车的话 你可以和我们一起
If you want a ride, you can come with us.
好的 棒极了
Okay. Cool.
不然我载你去
I can drive you.
那样就太糟糕了
That would literally be the worst.
你11点前得回家
Well, I want you home by 11:00.
你越来越像个直升机妈妈了
You're being a total helicopter mom.
-什么 -直升机妈妈
- A what? - A helicopter mom.
你总是围绕在我身边
You're always hovering around me.
我不是 我只是想
I am not. I am just trying to...
妈妈 没事的 我保证
Mom, I'll be fine. I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
你好 我是萨拉
Hey, this is Sarah.
萨拉 我是妈妈
Hey, Sarah, it's mom calling.
我发现
Um, just noticed
你一晚上都没有回我短♥信♥
you haven't texted me back at all tonight,
所以我就是想确认一下你没事
so I just wanted to check in and make sure you're okay.
我相信你没事 你估计是玩太开心了
I'm sure you are. You're probably having a blast.
我要睡觉了
Um, I am heading to sleep,
发个短♥信♥告诉我你什么时候回来 好吗
so send me a text and let me know when to expect you, okay?
还有不要抱太大希望
Oh, and don't get your hopes up.
家里一点冰淇淋都没有了
There's absolutely no ice cream left in the house whatsoever.
爱你 宝贝 拜拜
Okay. Love you, Sare-Bear. Bye.
起床了 派对小动物
Rise and shine, party animal.
怎么了 你忘记怎么发短♥信♥了吗
What? You forgot how to send a text?
早上好 丹尼丝 我是克莱尔·波特
Good morning, Denise. It's Claire Porter.
听着 我正在来学校的路上
Listen. I'm just on my way in.
我想你能不能帮我查一下
I was wondering if you could check
萨拉今天早上上什么课
what class Sarah has this morning for me.
生物课205教室 好的
Biology 205. Great.
谢谢 好的 待会见
Thank you. Yes, I'll see you soon.
拜拜
Buh-bye.
那不是真的
That's not true.
姑娘们 等一下
Guys, hold up a second.
你好 波特副校长
Oh. Hi, Vice Principal Porter.
我是队长凯特
Uh, I'm Kat, team captain.
你好 凯特 很高兴见到你
Hi, Kat. Nice to meet you.
我想知道你们早上有谁
Um, I was just wondering if any of you
见到过萨拉没有
have seen Sarah this morning.
没有
Um, no.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry, I just, I...
她昨晚没回家 所以我想
She didn't come home last night, so I thought
她可能在哪过夜了
she just might have stayed over at, um...
-是谁办的派对 -是我
- Uh, who hosted? - That's me.
你好 所以萨拉昨晚没有在你那过夜吗
Hi. So Sarah didn't stay over at your place last night?
-没有 -她走了吗
- No. - Did she leave?
-是的 -几点
- Uh-huh. - What time?
我不太记得了 凯特你记得吗
I don't really remember. Do you remember, Kat?
肯定是在我们做梦想板之后了
It was after we did our Dream Boards for sure,
但是我真的没看时间
but I wasn't really looking at the time.
她看起来难过吗 她有说什么吗
Did she seem upset? Did she say anything?
没有 她看起来很平静
No, she seemed cool.
别担心 她可能只是逃课了
Don't worry. She probably just skipped or something.
好吧 萨拉从不逃课 所以
Okay, Sarah doesn't skip, so...
对不起 我们得训练了
Sorry, we gotta go to practice.
不过很高兴见到你 波特小姐
But it was nice to meet you, Ms. Porter.
教练好
Hey, coach.
教练好
Hey, coach.
教练
Coach.
好了 今天已经很晚了 我们开始吧
Come on, we're already late today. Let's get to it.
好吗
All right?
好了 开始
All right, go.
你好 是辛迪吗
Hey, is this Cindy?
你好辛迪 我是克莱尔·波特
Hi, Cindy, it's Claire Porter,
萨拉的妈妈
Sarah's mom.
对 不 我们很好 我们很好
Yes, no... We're great, we're great.
是的 你最近和萨拉联♥系♥过吗
Yes. Um, have you heard from Sarah recently?
好 不不不 一切都很好
Okay. No, no, no. No, everything, everything is fine.
你能帮我个忙吗 如果你有她的消息
Would you do me a favor and let me know
你能告诉我吗
as soon as you hear from her?
你好 是布鲁斯吗
Hi, is this Bruce?
你好 我是克莱尔·波特
Hi, it's Claire Porter,
萨拉的妈妈
Sarah's mom.
是的 我 我只是以为她会
Yeah, I, no, I just thought she, she might've
联♥系♥你们 打个招呼什么的
reached out and said hey.
好的 你能把雷亚的号♥码发给我吗
Oh. Okay, yeah. Can you text me Rhea's number?
你好 我是克莱尔·波特
Hey, hi, yeah, this is, um, Claire Porter,
萨拉的妈妈
Sarah's mom.
你有萨拉的消息吗
Uh, have you heard from Sarah?
你在网上联♥系♥过她吗
Have you seen her online at all?
那太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
如果你有消息的话可以打给我吗
Can you call me if you hear anything?
没 没关系
I don't, I don't care.
几点都没关系 只要你打给我
I don't care what time it is. I need you to call me.
我已经 我已经到处找过了
Yeah, I have, I have, I have checked everywhere.
我到处找她 这不像她
I'm looking everywhere. It is just not like her.
是的 谢谢 我给她打过了
Yes, thank you. I have called her.
是啊 我 我不知道 我不知道
Yeah, I don't, I don't know. I don't know, I don't know.
什么 劳伦 当然了 我打过了
What do you... ? Of course, I've called...
我第一个就打给她了
She was the first person that I actually even...
萨拉
Sarah?
天哪
Oh, gosh.
萨拉
Sarah?
萨拉
Sarah.
萨拉
Sarah.
真是不好意思
I am so sorry.
对不起 我以为你是
I am so sorry. I thought you were...
-怎么回事 -我不知道
- What's up with that? - I have no idea.
我能帮你吗
May I help you?
我女儿
My daughter.
她昨晚没回家
She didn't come home last night.
谁没回家
Who didn't come home?
我女儿
My daughter.
你是刚搬进
You're the ones who just moved in to the
亨德森的老房♥子里的那户人家 对吗
Henderson's old house, huh?
是的 我是克莱尔·波特
Yes. I'm Claire Porter.
我 我女儿叫萨拉
M-my daughter's name is Sarah.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
这位是莫斯利警长 我是里克
This is Sheriff Mosley. I'm Rick.
你能说说发生了什么吗
Why don't you tell us what happened?
萨拉昨天进了篮球队
Uh, S-Sarah made the basketball team yesterday
然后和其他姑娘去
and left to go to this team-bonding thing
参加团建活动
with the other girls.
恭喜你女儿啊
Congratulations to your daughter.
我侄女也在篮球队里
My niece is on the team.
那时候几点
What time was this?
3:30左右
Around 3:30.
她本应该11:00回家的
She was supposed to be back at 11:00,
但她昨晚没回来
but she didn't come home last night.
所以我猜她住在
So I just assumed that she stayed over
哪个姑娘家里了
at one of the girl's places,