Find the other movies, rewind them,
然后从那扇门出去
and then get out that door.
哦 你是指这里的这扇门吗
Oh, you mean this door right here?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
那部电影叫啥
What was that movie? It was the --
他对一只苍蝇运行测试
He -- He's, like, running tests on a fly.
《侏罗纪公园》里面那个人叫啥名
What's the guy that's in "Jurassic Park"?
杰夫 杰夫·丹尼尔斯 -他好像
Jeff, uh -- Jeff Daniels. -Then he, like,
尝试和一只苍蝇进行了重组
tries to -- to splice himself with a -- with a fly.
《宠物坟场》
"Pet Sematary."
啊 该死 金米
Aah! Fuck. Kimmie!
那部电影叫啥来着
What the fuck was that called?
已接受
Accepted.
我的天
Holy shit.
《变蝇人》
"The Fly"!
哦 嘿 -嘘
Oh, hey. -Shh!
不不 我们没事
No, no, it's -- we're fine.
听着 我发现这里是个神奇的地方
Look, this is like an incredible spot I found.
他从不来这里
He never comes over here.
噢 -噢
Oh! -Oh!
天啊 噢噢噢
God. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.
哇哦
Whoa.
《变蝇人》对 很好 很好
"The Fly." Yes. Good. Good. Good. Good.
天呐
Oh, God.
好的 额
Okay, um...
其他的呢 还有哪部电影
What else? So, what other movie?
我不知道
I don't know!
嘿 还有一个会说话的头 我们得找到那部电影
Hey, but there was a talking head. We need to find it.
《美国丽人》 -我觉得不是这部
"American Beauty." -I don't think that's it.
有实验 还有一只猫
There were experiments and there was a cat.
凯文·史派西毁了它 -还有绿色的粘性物质
Kevin Spacey has ruined it! -And there was green goo.
我的天
Oh, God.
那边那道门敞开着
That door over there is wide open.
我不能丢下她
I can't leave her.
我完全相信杰西可以救下我们所有人
I'm fully in the belief that Jessie can save all of us.
你看到她在那边干的事了吗
I mean, have you seen the shit she was doing over there?
快停下 停下 结束了 结束了
Just stop. Stop. It's over. It's over.
结束了 没有意义了 他摧毁了倒带器
It's over. It's pointless. He destroyed the rewinder.
没有结束 -他摧毁了倒带器
It's never over. -Destroyed the fucking rewinder!
在这等一会儿 好吗
Stay here for one second, okay?
我出去偷看一眼
I'll take a peek out and just...
额 这是个好主意吗 -对 他就在那里
Um, is that a good idea? -Yeah, he's right there.
他就在那里 我不会这么做
Yeah, he's right there. I'm not gonna do that.
他肯定在那里
He's literally right there.
天啊 -哦 嘿
Oh, Jesus. -Oh, hey.
我拿到了 快倒带 怎么了
I got it. Rewinding. What, what, what?
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.We're running out of time.
我确实觉得时间有点不对 所以……
I really think that clock is kind of off. So just...
嘿 -不不不
Hey. -No, no, no.
你不能死 -我会找到另外一个
You can't die. -I'm gonna find the other one.
我不会死的 -按下按钮
I'm not gonna die. Press the button.
这是你的电影
It's your movie.
你不能死
You can't die.
已接受
Accepted.
嘿 丑八怪杀手
Hey, ugly-ass killer guy!
叫他达蒙
Call him Damon!
达蒙 蠢货达蒙
Damon! Stupid Damon!
提一下吉米
Mention Jimmy!
吉米 我恨吉米 他就是个笨小孩
Jimmy? I hate Jimmy. He's a stupid fucking kid.
是《活跳尸》
It was "Re-Animator."
未接受
Not accepted.
对不起 再见
I'm sorry. Goodbye.
不
Noooo!
你没事吧 -是的
You okay? -Yeah. Yeah.
我没事
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
你没事吧 -是的
Are you okay? -Yeah.
我没事
I'm okay.
所以这个爆♥炸♥ 是不是说明……
So, that explosion, does that mean...
瑞克他……
Rick is, like...?
对 -该死
Yeah. -Damn.
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
噢 -感谢老天爷
Oh. -Oh, thank God.
该死
Shit.
我够不到 -靠
I can't get it. -Fuck.
等等 等等
Here. Hold on, hold on.
好的
Okay.
准备好
Ready?
我擦
Holy shit.
我鞋子里真的有把钥匙
There really was a key in my shoe.
你好 杰西
Hello, Jessie.
你再次证明你福大命大
You've proven difficult to kill once again.
你也许是天命女孩 不过这是你的最后一幕
You may be the final girl, but this is your final act.
我选择了你
I chose you.
我选择了你们所有人
I chose all of you.
你们全部都不认真对待恐怖片
None of you took horror seriously.
太空是科幻小说 恐怖片是 你知道……
Space is science fiction. Horror is, you know...
你们一直认为恐怖片是个笑话
It was always just a joke to you.
是科里·费尔德曼演的《十三号♥星期五》
The "Friday the 13th" one with Corey Feldman.
演《捉鬼小精灵》的那个吗 -不 那是科瑞·海姆
"The Lost Boys" dude? -No, that's Corey Haim.
嘿 达蒙 你还记得我吗
Hey, Damon, don't you remember me?
如此不知感激
So ungrateful.
我不明白 -亲爱的 我不……
I don't get it. -Baby, I don't --
如此不配
So unworthy.
哦 等等
Oh, wait.
哈喽 杰西
Hello, Jesse.
你不尊重我的导师 也不尊重恐怖片
You disrespected my mentor, and you disrespected horror.
你和山姆只不过是替罪羊
You and Sam were only patsies.
他对我毫无意义
He meant nothing to me.
但在这个过程中 我找到了一个父亲
But in the process, I found myself a father,
一个领导 一个老师
a leader, a teacher.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Do you know what's going on?
我找到了我一直渴望的答案
I found the answers I had been longing for.
我多灾多难的生活终于有了目标
My troubled life finally had purpose
因为有个能理解我的男人
with the one man who understood me
以及恐怖片的规则
and the rules of horror.
金米 我不明白 我们一直都在一起……
Kimmie, I don't understand. We've been together since...
你们想不想玩个游戏
How'd you like to play a game?
你们都是被特别选中
You all have been specially chosen to take part
来参加这次前所未有的
in this fully immersive experience
完全沉浸式体验
like none other before.
这是拉德·查德的终极推荐
It's the ultimate Rad Chad Recommendation!
来自彼世
From beyond.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
恐怖片是我的生命
Horror was my life.
也是我最终的死亡
And ultimately my death.
我把我哥哥的谋杀赔偿金都投入了我的梦想
I put all my brother's murder settlement money into my dream.
我的商场
My emporium.
但不管我如何努力 你们都没有出现
But no matter what I tried, y'all didn't show up.
我入不敷出
I can't make ends meet.
所以我打算让你们付出血肉
So I'm gonna make meat of your ends.
噢 你……你要吃了我们
Oh, you -- you're gonna eat us?
什么 不 那太恶心了
What? No, that's gross.
我在大学有次喝的烂醉时 干过这种事
I had this one thing in college when I got really drunk.
我不允许靠近山羊
I'm not allowed around goats.
现在还欠我奶奶三百美元 不管怎么说
Still owe my grandmother $300. Anywho --
我有我的目标
I had my targets.
现在我需要我的导弹
Now I needed my missile.
是魔鬼湖穿刺者 -谁
It's the Devil's Lake Impaler. -Who?
通过小伙伴的一点帮忙
And with a little help from a little friend,
我有了我的杀戮机器和我的目标
I had my killing machine and my targets.
这到底是怎么回事
电影精选列表