You're a straight white dude who lives at home with his mom.
我是个残疾的白人直男
I am a disabled, straight white dude
和他的奶奶住在一起 谢谢
who lives at home with his meemaw, thank you very much.
你又歧视了我一次
You're discriminating against me.
她没有歧视你
She didn't discriminate against you.
她只是说出了…… -事实
She just pointed out -- -Facts.
对 -好的
Yeah. -Okay.
闭嘴 都闭嘴
Just shut up! Just shut up!
天啊
Jesus.
现在是时候玩个小游戏了
It is time to play a little game.
不 我不喜欢这样
No, I don't like this.
你们再一次没有认真对待恐怖片
And once again, you failed to take horror seriously.
你们嘲讽 你们取笑
You mocked. You laughed.
你把恐怖片叫做B级电影
You called horror a B-movie.
真正的恐怖就是那一万只蜜蜂
Well, the real horror is the 10,000 bees
我刚把它们放到你们体内
that I just put inside of you.
你们能否像黛西那样 拽回你们
Can you be like Daisy and pull back the masks
藏在身后的面具 展现出真实的自己
that you hide behind to reveal your true selves,
或者被一群愤怒的蜜蜂
or will you be ravaged from the insides
从内部将你摧残
by a swarm of angry bees?
该忙起来咯
Time to get busy.
选择权在你们手上
The choice is yours.
X标记了地点
"X" marks the spot.
我是说 他没有……
I mean, he didn't --
他不可能把蜜蜂放入我们体内
he couldn't have put bees inside of us.
好吧 我们确实对他很刻薄
Well, we were pretty mean to him.
你用蜂蜜抓蜜蜂 确实比用醋抓得多
You do catch more bees with honey than with vinegar.
不是蜜蜂 是苍蝇 -有只蜜蜂刚从你体内出来
It's not bees. It's flies. -A bee just came out of you.
有只蜜蜂刚从你手臂出来
A bee just came out of your arm.
蜜蜂是真的 -天啊
Oh, there are bees! -Oh, my God!
我的天 -蜜蜂是真的
Oh, God. -The bees are real.
蜜蜂是真的
The bees are real!
好的 好的 我们对蜜蜂有什么了解
Okay, okay. What do we know about bees?
我们对蜜蜂有什么了解
What do we know about bees?
“该忙起来了”
"Time to get busy."
忙和蜜蜂同音 我们应该动起来
Busy as a bee. We -- We have to keep moving.
我不认为是这么回事
I don't think that's how this works.
是 -不不不
Yeah. No, no, no, no.
如果你不跳舞 蜜蜂就会开始叮你
If you stop dancing, the bees start stinging.
来个人给我点节拍
So-- Someone give me a beat.
对
Yes.
你们在干什么 拜托 你们得专注点
What are you guys doing? Come on, you need to focus.
也许我们可以把它们清扫出去
Maybe we could sweep 'em out.
什么 -你知道的 就像烟囱清扫工
What? -You know, like a chimney sweep.
还有那玩意吗 -它正在大规模回归
That's still a thing? -It's coming back in a big way.
大烟囱想把我们这些小家伙排挤掉
Big chimney tried to push us little guys out,
但烟囱清扫是防衰退行业
but chimneys are recession-proof.
你应该看看我的OnlyFans
You should check out my OnlyFans.
拥有大烟囱哦
Boasts big chimneys.
蜜蜂 我不想死
The bees! I don't want to die!
嘿 各位 我觉得有效果
Hey, guys, I think it's working.
我觉得有效果
I think it's working.
把面罩取下来
Take off our masks?
那部电影里 面具是放在梳妆台的
In the movie, the mask was in the dresser.
X标记了地点
"X" marks the spot.
过来拿你们的钥匙
Come get your goddamn keys.
有道理
That makes sense.
是肉桂粉
It's cinnamon.
我在我的花♥园♥里就用它 可以杀死蜜蜂
I use it in my garden. It kills bees.
噢
Oh.
自从我搬到了城里 就再也没拥有过花♥园♥
Since I moved to the city, I can't have a garden anymore.
让人很放松
It's relaxing.
我在一个非营利组织工作
I work for a nonprofit that teaches
教内城区的孩子如何园艺
inner-city children how to garden.
哦 那挺不错 哎呀 -行了 不
Oh, that's nice. Ow! -Okay. Fuck, no.
你们都没看过油管视频吗 桂肉粉挑战
Have you guys not seen YouTube? The Cinnamon Challenge?
这东西会害死我们
That shit'll kill us.
各位 我觉得跳舞不管用
You guys, I don't think the dancing worked.
我认为这反而激怒了它们 哎呀
I think it just made them angry. Ow!
刚有一只叮了我的肾
One just stung my kidney.
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
我们犯了个大错 我们应该选择蜜蜂的
We made a huge mistake. We should've chosen the bees.
我们应该选择蜜蜂
We should've chosen the bees!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
对我来说太晚了
It's too late for me.
不会 你还有时间 -我对蜜蜂过敏
No, you still have time. -I'm allergic to bees.
嘿 我……
Hey, um, I'm --
关于我之前对你说的那些话 我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about what I said about you earlier.
那一点都不好 -没关系
That really wasn't cool. -It's okay.
我不一样
I'm different.
但我们都与众不同 不是吗
But we're all different, aren't we?
所以我们才变得特别
And that is what makes us special.
多美好的演讲
That's so beautiful.
我的天
Oh, God.
你们该继续往前走
And it's time for you all to move on
过你们特别的人生
and live your special lives.
该死的 -又来
God dang. -Again?
天啊 -认真的吗
God. -Seriously?
天呐
Oh, God.
你在说什么啊 替代品
What the fuck are you talking about, fungible?
替代品是什么意思
What the fuck does fungible mean?
哦 我没看到你们在那儿
Oh. I didn't see you there.
我刚在看爸爸的东山再起
I was just reading about Papa's big comeback.
不管怎样 上一部电影真的很棒 不是吗
Anywho, that last film was a real doozy, wasn't it?
但现在 我们那位从大西洋彼岸来的伙伴
But now we have a spooky treat from
得到了幽灵款待
across the pond.
这是早期拉德·查德的倾情推荐
It was an early Rad Chad's Rad Recommendation.
所以坐稳当了
So sit back and hold on to your butts.
他的说明写着 “我们想要发散思维”
His instructions said, "We want mental openness."
我可能不该那样做
I probably shouldn't have done that.
好奇的猫能吃到奶油
The curious cat gets the cream.
我不确定这句话是这么说的
Oh, I'm not sure that's how that goes.
他在这儿
There he is.
我要看的是什么
What am I meant to be looking at here?
我看到了 在窗帘里 -到底是什么啊
I see it, in the curtains. -What the hell is that?
是《三个奶爸一个娃》的鬼魂
It's the "Three Men and a Baby" ghost.
这是个小孩的纸板剪影
That's a cardboard cutout of a kid.
发散思维 姐♥妹♥们♥
Open your minds, guys.
这就是你今早五点就叫醒我的原因吗
This is why you've woken me up at 5:00 a.m. today?
显然 这群员工中的一个孩子
Apparently, the kid of one of the crew was
在片场捣乱 然后……
messing around on set and then...
他从窗户跌落出去 掉在了一些道具剑上
He fell out of the window and landed on some prop swords.
他们试图掩盖事实
They tried to cover it up,
但这让那个小孩的鬼魂生气了
but that just made the ghost kid angry.
为什么会有剑放在
Why were there swords on the set of
《三个奶爸一个娃》的片场
"Three Men and a Baby"?
打开你的思路 瑞秋 -打开了 打开了
Open your mind, Rachel. -It's open. It's open.
我妈妈总是说 如果你思想过于开放
My mum always says if you open your mind too much,
就会让蝙蝠乘虚而入
you let the bats in.
嘎
Squawk!
有人说你可以看到他手里拿着一把猎枪
Some people say that you can see a shotgun in his hand
因为他开枪自杀了
because he shot himself.
所以有个小孩在片场自杀了
So a little kid committed suicide on a film set?
没错 -真糟糕
Yeah. -Grim.
而且他在给你看枪 向你展示他是怎么做的
And he's showing you the gun. He's showing you how he did it.
我觉得他们都知道他是怎么做的
Oh, I think they knew how he did it based on there
因为他的头上有一个枪伤
being a gunshot wound in his head.
所以他是从窗户摔下去的 还是开枪自杀的
So did he fall out of the window or did he shoot himself?
有人说这只是泰德·丹森为了拍一个狗粮广♥告♥
It says here it's just Ted Danson in a tuxedo
穿着燕尾服的人形立牌
doing a dog-food commercial.
穿着燕尾服
电影精选列表