It's been over 20 years.
亲爱的 他不会回来的
Baby, he's not coming back.
他总是会回来
He always comes back.
行吧
Fine.
但是我要陪你一起去
But I'm coming with you.
我们到了
We're here.
等等
Wait.
我去去就回
Be right back.
黛西
Daisy.
我亲爱的黛西 我就知道你会回来
My dear Daisy, I knew you'd come.
卡索博士
Dr. Castle.
你还活着
You're alive.
你……
Do you...
认识他吗
know this guy?
黛西 谢天谢地你来了
Daisy. Thank God you're here.
我最终必须告诉你这个可怕的真♥相♥
I must reveal to you, finally, the terrible truth.
他是你的……
He is your --
哥哥 我知道
Brother. I know.
哦 哦 你知道啊
Oh. Oh, you do.
卡索博士
Dr. Castle.
你怎么知道我今晚会来这里
How did you know I would come here tonight?
这座木屋和七月四号♥会深深交织起来
This cabin and the 4th of July are deeply interwoven
变成血腥的……
into the blood-soaked fabric...
变成血腥的惨剧发生地
Into the blood-soaked fabric of the tragic tale
并烙上你和你哥哥的名字
on which you and your brother is written.
不仅是你们小时候来过这里
Not only did you come here as children,
这更是他回来找你复仇的
but it is the cursed sight of the very first night
第一晚被诅咒的景象
he came back to enact his revenge on you.
我还记得那个致命的独♥立♥日
I remember that fateful day of Independence
仿佛发生在噩梦的迷雾中
as if it happened in the fog of a bad dream.
烟花在湖对岸燃放
Fireworks going off across the lake.
发现你朋友的尸体 听到你的尖叫
Finding your friends' corpses. Hearing your screams.
近距离向他开了几十枪
Shooting him dozens of times at point-blank range
也只是让这个混♥蛋♥从灰烬中重生
only for the bastard to rise up out of the ashes
然后给我留下了这个
and give me this.
黛西 我回来的原因和你一样
Daisy, I came back here for the same reason that you did.
邪恶必然会回归
The inevitability of Evil's return.
业障的杀手
Karma's killer.
命运的恶魔
Fate's fiend.
你哥哥会再次回来
Your brother coming back one last time.
这家伙是谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
上一次我杀了他后
After the last time I killed him,
我把他剩下的东西都埋了
I buried what was left out there.
我以为事情就这样结束了
I thought that was the end of it.
最后的死亡 不过是新一轮的开始
The final kill. The start of a new beginning.
黛西 恐怕我还有一件事必须告诉你
Daisy, I'm afraid there's one more thing I must tell you.
你和你哥哥之间的关联
The bond between you and your brother goes much
比你们共享的血脉还要深远
deeper than merely the blood that you share.
我不喜欢事情这样发展
I don't like where this is going.
黛西 你是……
Daisy, you are --
噢
Oh!
威廉
Will?
我爱你 黛西
I love you, Daisy.
黛西 开枪
Daisy, shoot him.
疯狂的夜晚
Craaazy night.
但我看着你死了 -对
But I watched you die. -Yeah.
而你一滴眼泪都没为我流
And you didn't shed a single tear.
你忙着为你的烂男友格雷格哭泣
You were too busy crying over your shitty boyfriend, Greg.
格雷格是好人 -格雷格是个混♥蛋♥
Greg was a good guy. -Greg was an asshole!
我是个好人 但你从来不想和我约会
I'm a good guy. But you never wanted to date me.
我很在乎你 黛西
I cared about you, Daisy.
我也很在乎你 作为朋友
I cared about you, too. As a friend.
别说那个词
Don't say that word.
什么词
What word?
朋友
Friend?
我不想只做朋友
I don't want to just be friends.
我爱你
I love you.
若我不能得到你 别人也休想得到
If I can't have you, no one can.
不是吧
Come on!
黛西
Daisy!
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你杀了你自己的妹妹 我的妻子
You killed your own sister, my wife.
你 你不过是个梦 梦是无法伤人的
You. You're just a dream. Dreams can't hurt you.
我不是死男友 我是死老公
I'm not a dead boyfriend. I'm a dead husband.
噢
Oh.
这就是我想告诉你的
That's what I was trying to tell you,
亲爱的黛西
my dear Daisy.
你们俩都是不灭之身
You are both indestructible.
正如一枚硬币的两面
Two sides of the same coin.
一面光明 一面黑暗
One light, one dark.
注定要继续这噩梦般的舞蹈
Destined to continue this nightmarish dance
只要你还保留着对立面
as long as you remain in opposition.
今晚便是我回归的一夜
Tonight is the night Icome back.
独♥立♥日快乐 哥哥
Happy 4th of July, brother.
哦
Oh?
拉德·查德深爱着你们
Rad Chad loved you all so dearly.
不
Nope.
但你们是如此的不领情和无礼
But you were so ungrateful and so disrespectful.
去他的 -亲爱的
Fuck this shit. -Honey.
不 我们必须弄明白谁是幕后真凶
No. We have to figure out who's doing this to us.
别怀疑我
Well, don't butcher me.
我刚从大西洋彼岸过来
I been across the pond.
可能是这个怪家伙
Probably this creepy fuck.
怎么 你在殡仪馆上班
What? You work at the funeral parlor.
你一定是幕后黑手
You got to be behind this.
我不是 只是他们给的福利不错
I'm not. They just have good benefits.
我知道是谁
I know who it is.
他叫山姆
His name is Sam.
他是查德唯一的顾客 帮他维持着生意
He was the only customer keeping Chad's business afloat.
他最终的梦想就是自己在音像店上班
His ultimate dream was to work at the video store himself.
但他没有实现
But he wasn't, um...
对
right.
当他肠肚被一斧子砍掉一地的时候
We all thought that he died when he took an ax
我们都以为他死了
to the stomach and all of his intestines...
哎哟喂 -拜托
Owie! -Come on.
那种情况下没人能活下来
There's no way anybody could survive that.
纯粹的邪恶是杀不死的
You can't kill pure evil.
你怎么在这儿
How are you here?
哦 我一直都在这里
Oh, I've been here the entire time.
只是你观察的不够仔细
You just haven't looked closely enough.
他一根薯条蘸了两次
He double-dipped a chip!
他就是个禽兽
He's an animal.
你们全都在这里
So here you all are.
在我最好朋友的葬礼上 但是为什么呢
At my best friend's funeral. But why?
你们全都不喜欢恐怖片商场
None of you appreciated the Horror Emporium.
哈 -什么 什么
Huh? -The what? What?
拉德·查德恐怖片商场
Rad Chad's Horror Emporium.
听都没听过
Never heard of it.
没有 -他的杰作
No. -His masterpiece?
他留给这个悲惨世界的礼物 被你们浪费掉了
His gift to this wretched world that you all let go to waste.
那是个音像店
It was a video store.
我一直告诉他 那家实体店倒闭了
I kept telling him, brick-and-mortar is dead.
特别是在这种经济环境下
Especially in this economy.
那只是一堆愚蠢的B级电影
It's just a bunch of dumb B-movies.
安静
Silence!
好的 这就是我要说的事
Okay. This is the shit that I'm talking about.
你们从不欣赏查德 也从不欣赏恐怖片
You never appreciated Chad, and you don't appreciate horror.
你们全都不
Not you all.
不
Noooo!
你们甚至不知道自己的特权
You don't even know your own privilege.
你是个和母亲住在一起的白人直男
电影精选列表