Ow! God!
嘿 我找到钥匙了
Hey, I found a key.
那是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
啊 这是我一生中最棒的一天
Ah! This is the greatest day of my life.
怎么回事啊 山姆
What the fuck is up, Sam?
我的奶♥子♥ 当真吗 我的奶♥子♥
My nipple? Really? My nipple?
噢 我的老二
Oh! My penis.
我的天
Oh, God!
你玩得很勇敢 但现在必须结束了
You have played valiantly, but now it must come to an end.
我要给你们看看这一幕
I have such sights to show you.
为什么
Why?!
噢 仁慈啊
Oh, the humanity!
很棒吗
Is it good?
发生什么了 嘿 各位
What's happening? Hey, everybody.
玩笑归玩笑 如果你们现在觉得不舒服
All joking aside, if you are uncomfortable right now
也受够了痛苦 告诉我 我们会继续
and you've had enough suffering, let me know and we'll go ahead
然后想办法让你早点离开
and find a way for you to leave early.
(我身陷地狱 救救我) 天啊 是的 请停止
Oh, God, yes. Please stop.
真恶心
Gross.
不可能停止
It's never gonna fucking stop.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
我会撕裂你的灵魂
I will tear your soul apart.
妈妈
Mom!
噢 你还活着 令人印象深刻
Oh, you're alive. Very impressive.
但归根结底 这并不重要
But ultimately, it doesn't matter
因为你没有拿到钥匙
because you didn't get the key.
抱歉 你输了
Sorry. You lose.
我勒个去
Jesus wept.
好的 我终于可以溜了
Okay. It's time for me to finally skedaddle.
我们第三部再见 好吗
I'll see you in the third one, okay?
太好了 锁链不见了 谢谢
Oh, great. The chains are gone. Thanks.
那真的……
That's the really --
那真的是让我很不舒服的部分
That was the really uncomfortable part for me.
不
No!
不 -天呐
No! -Oh, God!
你个混♥蛋♥ 她光明正大地赢了
You asshole. She won fair and square.
你才是方形 -去你的
You're the square. -Fuck you.
随便你 反正规则不是我定的
Pfft, whatever. I don't make the rules.
你在说什么 这是你的游戏
What are you talking about? This is your game!
好吧 但她骂我贱♥人♥
Okay, but she fucking called me a bitch!
嘿 你知道吗
Hey, and you know what?
正好想起来 就顺便说一句
By the way, while I'm thinking of it.
去你的 去你的 去你的
fuck you and fuck you and fuck you.
还有你知道吗 你就是个大傻♥逼♥
And you know what? You're a fucking stupid face.
我的天啊 我玩得太开心了
Oh, my goodness. I'm having way too much fun.
你们现在都是一脸蠢样
Y'all look so stupid right now.
你们每一个人都会死
Every single one of you are gonna fucking die
因为你们都是失败者 每一个人都是
because you're all losers, every single one of you.
我现在看起来很酷 也很坏
I look really cool right now and bad-ass,
而你们看起来真的很无助 很愚蠢
and y'all look really helpless and stupid.
你要保持好这里的气氛
You got to keep the mood in here alive.
哦 查德
Oh, Chad.
你会笑屎的
You are gonna flip your shit.
没人比我更了解电影 你在犯一个巨大的错误
Nobody knows movies like I do. You're making a huge mistake.
大家不喜欢你 我是说 看看你这张脸
People don't like you. I mean, look at your face.
我只想揍你 -查德
I just want to punch you. -Chad.
我一直在这里 我也将一直在这里
I'm always here, and I will always be here,
直到你把属于我的工作给我
until you give me the job that was rightfully mine.
哦 呵
Oh. Huh.
好吧
All right.
恭喜你们走到了游戏的这一关
Congrats on making it this far in the game.
而且你们是作为一个团队完成的
And to think you guys did it all as a team.
你们真的是在做上帝的工作
You are truly doing the Lord's work.
我知道
I would know.
我几分钟之前刚和他说过话
I was just speaking with him a few minutes ago.
说到死亡 你们即将看到一部大杂烩
Speaking of being dead, you're about to watch a banger.
讲述的是当你摆弄死人时
It's about all the things that happen
发生的所有事情
when you mess with dead people.
再见哦
Toodle-ooh.
这不是杰森第一次死亡
This is not the first time Jason died.
那是1933年的夏天
It was the summer of 1993.
有记录以来最热的夏天
Hottest summer on record.
我们12周岁 快满13岁了
We were 12 going on 13,
在成为青少年之前的最后一年
the last year before we became teenagers.
他们说我们亲密无间
Thick as thieves, they called us.
那个夏天唯一被偷的就是我的心
The only thing stolen that summer was my heart.
大家快点
Come on, guys.
我得赶快回家 不然我妈要杀了我
I got to get back soon or my mum's gonna kill me.
他说的没错 杰森的妈妈很凶恶
He's not wrong. Jason's mum was something sinister.
她就是原版的凯伦
She's the original Karen.
如果她是部恐怖片 那片名就是《凯伦:起源》
If she were a horror movie, she'd be "Karen: Origins."
有时候我觉得我们都在回想那段时光
Sometimes I think we all harken back to the days of --
我去 有死尸
Holy shit! A dead body!
我去 枪
Holy shit. A gun.
是他的吗 -什么
Was that his? -What?
当然不是 这是我爸爸的
Shit, no. This is my dad's.
他从沙漠风暴行动带回来的
He brought it back from Desert Storm.
用它爆了萨♥达♥姆♥的脸
Shot Saddam in the face with it.
现在他让一个长得像他的人假扮成他
Now he's got one of his lookalikes pretending to be him.
额 我想 谢谢艾莉的父亲为国效力
Uh, thank you, Ellie's dad, for his service, I think.
为什么你会拿着
And -- And why have you got it?
因为这很酷
Because it's cool.
各位 我有一个想法
Guys, I have an idea.
我们怎么知道这有用 -在电视里起过作用
How do we know this even works? -Well, it worked on telly.
他看起来像有过更好的日子
He looks like he's seen better days.
他确实有过 但生命总会找到出路
He has. But life finds a way.
对 我们真的确定这是个好主意吗
Yeah. Are we sure this is, like, a good idea or --
攀登珠穆朗玛峰是个坏主意吗 杰森
Was climbing Mount Everest a bad idea, Jason?
对某些人来说是吧
For some people?
听着 我们什么时候才能找到另一个真正的死人
Look, when are we ever gonna find another real-life dead guy?
如果杰森没回家吃晚饭 几个小时后我们就能找到
In a couple hours if Jason's not home for dinner.
杰森不会有事的 让我们复活这个家伙吧
Jason will be fine. Let's bring this dude back to life.
好
Yeah.
需要等多长时间
How long is it supposed to take?
下面一切都好吗 -是的
Everything okay down there? -Yeah!
有没有人想喝东西
Does anybody want a drink?
我们有橙汁 苏打 休闲饮料 果味饮料
We've got OJ, soda, purple stuff, Sunny Delight.
哦哦 我爱果味饮料 富含太阳能量
Ooh. Ooh. I love SunnyD. It's got solar energy.
不用了 谢谢 斯塔特妈妈 我们很好
No, thanks, Stat's mum. We're fine.
那好吧 你们玩得开心点
Okay, then. You kids have fun.
我现在就关上门
I'll just be shutting the door now
好隔音
and soundproofing it for no reason.
额
Ugh.
好的 也许这一次
Okay, maybe this time,
我们不要马上朝他脸上开枪
we don't shoot him in the face right away.
抱歉 我不像我爸爸那样是个训练有素的杀手
Sorry. I'm not a trained killer like my dad.
我想回家了
I want to go home.
没事的 兄弟
It's gonna be okay, mate.
我保证我们会很快送你回去
I promise we'll get you there real soon.
我去
Holy shit.
额 你好 老兄 抱歉 我不知道你的名字
Uh, hello, mate. Sorry, I didn't catch your name.
我叫库珀 你能说出来吗 库珀
I'm Cooper. Can you say that? Cooper?
别再谋杀我了
Stop murdering me.
她是我女朋友 你个死混♥蛋♥
That's my girlfriend, you dead prick.
雷博思
Labels.
受死吧
Time to die.
再死一次
Again.
不
No.
受死吧
Time to die.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
嘿 注意言辞 -哈
电影精选列表