是会有个男孩存活到最后吗
Is a boy gonna be the last one standing?
好笑话
Good one.
我们不再因为是局外人而逢凶化吉
We're no longer being rewarded for being the outsiders.
因为比房♥间里所有人都聪明
For being smarter than everyone in the room.
因为是坏蛋
For being a bad-ass.
因为避免婚前性行为
For avoiding sex till marriage.
好吧 不一定要等婚后 不过我在外过夜
Okay, maybe not till marriage, but I keep all my clothes on
和参加深夜派对 都是衣着蔽体
during sleepovers and late-night parties.
这只是常识 -对 没错
That's just common sense. -Yeah, of course.
是的
Yeah.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
他会杀了我们的 我们得做点什么
He's gonna kill us all. We need to do something.
我可以穿上我正在织的丑毛衣
Um, I can throw on that ugly sweater
假扮他的母亲 羞辱他
I've been knitting and be his mommy and shame him.
坏托尼 坏托尼 杀手
"Bad Tony. Bad Tony, killer guy."
我可以几天不睡觉
I can stay awake for days.
我可以进入深度睡眠 直到这一切都过去
I can go into hyper-sleep until it all goes away.
嘿 你是坏蛋 振作一点
Hey, you're the bad-ass. Get it together.
这一切都没有道理
Nothing makes sense anymore!
嘿
Hey.
我没有找到什么啤酒管
So, I didn't find any beer bongs,
不过我找到了这个好东西
but I did find this cool thing.
那是个玻璃吸管
That's a turkey baster.
艾伦 这是个玻璃吸管 你是在生我气吗
Ellen. "It's a turkey baster." Are you mad at me?
哦 你应该试试这个 真的是与众不同
Oh, you should try this. This is something different.
好的 我有个主意
Okay. We have a plan.
托尼只杀天命女孩
So, Tony is only killing final girls.
如果我们利用她来分散他的注意力 然后我们趁机逃走呢
But what if we use her to distract him while we get away?
你看她 她漏着膝盖
Look at her. Her knees are showing.
我们把她变成自己人
We'll make her one of us.
她看起来依然性感 -非常性感
She still looks hot. -So hot.
噢 对
Oh, yeah.
完全大变样
That totally makes a difference.
好的 那我们就把你一个人留在这里
Okay, so, we're just gonna leave you down here alone
在除夕夜洗洗衣服
to, uh, do laundry on New Year's Eve.
没问题
No problem.
无事发生
Nothing is happening.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我有个主意 -你又有了
I have an idea. -Of course you do.
现在快午夜了
It is almost midnight.
既然这条老规矩不管用了 要不我们……
And since the old rules don't apply anymore, what if we,
我也不知道
I don't know...
搞一次我们从没搞过的派对
party like we've never partied before.
是个好主意
That's a good idea.
你真是美呆了
You're so pretty.
噢 哎呀
Oh! Ow.
真好玩
This is fun.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
哈喽 女士们
Hello, ladies.
衣服洗好了
Laundry's done.
不过我觉得那条难看的羊毛裙缩水了
Although I think I shrunk that hideous wool skirt.
反正劳丽也不需要了 她已经死了
Not that Laurie needs it anymore. She's dead.
不用客气 当你们终于
Uh, you're welcome. While you were finally
发现自我愉悦的乐趣时
discovering the joys of personal pleasure,
我从他手上救下了你们
I saved you from that guy.
哦该死 -我们不需要你的帮忙
Oh, crap. -We didn't need your help.
在过去的二十年 我们一直相安无事
We've been doing fine the past two decades,
总能幸存 而像你这样的女孩悲惨死去
surviving, while girls like you died tragically,
独自走在树林里
walking alone in the woods,
在朋友被杀害后还在嘿♥咻♥
having sex after a friend got murdered,
在黑暗中吃着宵夜
partaking in a midnight snack in the dark.
独自一人
Alone?
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
你们说的对 你们不需要我的帮忙
You guys are right. You don't need my help.
找到啤酒管了 巴菲
Found the beer bong, Buffy.
我不是故意的
I did not mean to do that.
离我们远点 贱♥人♥
Leave us alone, you bitch.
你一直带着枪
You had a gun this whole time?
听着 我懂了
Look, I get it.
你们能幸存 是因为你们的适应力和处子之身
You all survived because your resilience and virginal vaginas
给了你们力量去对抗男性的凝视
gave you the power to fight against the great male gaze.
这让你们成为了社区中
And it allowed you to be that unlikely savior
不太可能的拯救者
of your community.
你证明了他们的性别歧视论 做个好女孩
You proved their sexist theory that being a good girl
你就有资格活下来
meant you were good enough to survive.
天主教的罪恶 有人犯吗
Catholic guilt, anybody?
不过我们也实话实说 要让一个女人活下来
But also, let's be honest, I mean, letting a lady survive
就要让男人消费整部电影里的性感部分
allowed men to spend the entire movie sexualizing
然后残忍♥地杀害电影里的其他女人
and brutally murdering every other woman in a film.
像我这样的女人
Women like me.
有过性经验
Who had sex.
很多性经验
A lot of sex.
或许还不爱学习
And maybe didn't love studying.
对
Yeah.
我们没机会
We had no chance.
他们能给我们裤子穿都算走运了
We were lucky if they gave us pants.
不用 不用 我穿这身挺好的
No, no, please. I'm -- I'm very okay wearing this.
首先 因为这是啦啦队的制♥服♥
One, because it's a cheerleading outfit,
而啦啦队是一项运动
and cheerleading is a sport.
其次 这对于打架来说很实用
And two, it is very practical for kicking ass.
但最重要的是 这并不意味着
But more importantly, it does not indicate
我就非死不可
that I deserve to die.
难道我们不应该团结起来
Isn't it time we all come together
掌握女人的主导权
and let women be women?
再看那把枪 你是怎么拿着的
Look at that gun. How are you even holding that?
真的好重 -是的
It's really heavy. -Yeah.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
欢迎来到九十年代 混♥蛋♥们
Welcome to the '90s, motherfucker.
这片子很不错
That was pretty good.
恐怖片迷们“好恶心”
Horror fans are "so sick."
你们就是这样评价我们的 或许你们说的没错
That's what you say to us. And, well, maybe you're right.
也许我们很恶心
Maybe weare sick.
恶心你们的自命不凡
Sick of the pretension.
恶心世界对我们的鄙视
Sick of the world looking down on us
就因为我们无法远离暴♥力♥
because we don't dare turn away from the violent,
邪恶 恐怖
the sinister, the macabre.
哦 没错 我们很恶心
Oh, yes. We are sick.
恶心你们对我们的评头品足
Sick of you judging us.
现在 在你们体内也有一种恶心
And now a sickness lies within you, as well.
你们的血管里流淌着毒药
There's a poison coursing through your veins,
给你们几分钟 把你们从电影中学到的总结出来
giving you mere minutes to put what you learned from the film
应对你们的终极考验
to the ultimate test.
这会对你们造成伤害
It will do a number on you.
生或死 做出你的选择
Live or die. Make your choice.
我选择生
I-I choose live.
对 -如果这是个选择题 对吗
Yeah. -If it's a choice, right?
对 我们选择生
Yeah, d-def -- We choose live.
我们有伯特在 各位
We got Bert, guys. We're gonna --
我觉得我们不会有事的 -等等 这是个恶作剧
I think we'll be okay. -Wait, this is a prank.
你们都认识查德
You all knew Chad.
以他的智商根本做不出这些事
He wasn't smart enough to do any of this.
哦 说到头脑 查德就是个榆木脑袋
Oi, when it comes to brains, Chad is the dog's bollocks.
或许这是个密室逃生之类的
M-Maybe it's like an escape room or something.
我假期时玩过一次密室逃生
I did one of those once on vacation.
这是密室逃生游戏
It's an escape room.
多有趣啊 我爱玩密室逃生
How fun. I love escape rooms.
关键就在于我们必须团结合作
The key is we have to work together as a team.
我来做总指挥
I'll be project manager.
我认为我们应该分成几个小组
I think we should split up into small groups
每个组负责房♥间的一部分
and each take a section of the room.
电影精选列表