In a tuxedo?
你知道 为了那些玩赏犬
You know, for fancy dogs.
谢谢你帮我打包我哥哥的东西
Thanks for helping me pack all my brother's stuff.
你知道我们不会让你独自做这些的
You know we wouldn't let you do this alone.
你看过《三个奶爸一个娃》吗
Have you ever seen "Three Men and a Baby"?
没有 -不是吧 是特德·丹森的电影
No. -Come on. It's Ted Danson.
特德·丹森
Ted Danson.
你知道特德·丹森吧 -特德·丹森是谁啊
You know Ted Danson, right? -Who the fuck is Ted Danson?
好吧 我想那首歌♥唱错了
Well, I guess the song is wrong.
大家都不知道他的名字
Everybody doesn'tknow his name.
为什么你哥哥又住在灯塔里了
Why did your brother live in a lighthouse again?
大家一直在告诉他
Everyone always used to tell him
他总是心不在焉的
that his head was in the clouds,
所以我想这是他不负期望的方式
so I guess this was his way of living up to the expectation.
我看到你在那里做了什么 -干杯
I see what you did there. -Cheers.
哦
Oh.
佐伊 这个能给我吗
Zoe, can I have this?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你确定今晚要留在这里吗
Are you sure you want to stay here tonight?
是的 是的 我只是不明白他为什么要给我这个
Yeah. Yeah. I'm just puzzled why he wanted me to have this.
这个就是他想给你的东西吗
Is that the one thing he said he wanted you to have?
算是吧
Kind of.
感觉更像是他希望我保管好它
It's more like he wanted me to take care of it
但不要观看它
but not watch it.
我哥哥喜欢一些稀奇古怪的东西
My brother was into some really weird shit.
呜
Whoo!
我找到遥控器了
I found the remote.
这样好多了
Oh, that's better.
我的天 画面放大后更吓人
Oh, my God. It's scarier when it's ginormous.
是我看错了 还是他的手臂真的是触手
Is it just me or does he have tentacles for arms?
是你看错了
It's you.
我觉得那只是阴影 佐伊
I think that's just a shadow, Zoe.
我是说 我们只想看我们想看的
I mean, we just want to see what we want to see.
不 你再仔细看看 -对 那不是触手
No, look closer. -Yeah. It's not tentacles.
那手臂看起来更像是刀刃
It looks more like blades for arms.
可是为什么一个落窗而死
But why would a boy who either fell out of a window
或者开枪自杀的人 变鬼后会成为一个超级剑男
or shot himself come back a super-sword man?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
我今晚要挨着你睡 瑞秋
I'm sleeping with you tonight, Rachel.
我会为你穿上我最好的睡衣
I'll wear my best pajamas for you.
你们要走吗
Do you want to go?
这就是你最好的睡衣
These are your best pajamas?
我希望你带了耳塞 因为我打鼾很厉害
I hope you brought earplugs 'cause I snore like a kaiju.
你为什么想让我看这个
Why did you want me to see this?
啊
Aah!
是剑男
It was sword man.
哈
Huh?
搞毛啊
What the fuck?!
拜托 靠 靠 靠
Come on. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
靠 靠 靠 快啊
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Come on.
又来 -不
Not again? -No!
该死的 我的天啊
Shit. God damn it. Fucking Jesus.
抱歉 各位 车子溜过来了
Sorry, guys. That got away from me there.
这太不专业了
That was -- That was unprofessional.
喔喔喔 我不喜欢这样
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I don't like this.
好的 所以他是那种刻薄阴险的人
Okay, so he's the mean, sinister type.
我们现在来玩个游戏
Now let's play a game.
打算给你的狗取名查卢帕
Gonna name your dog Chalupa?
其他气雾剂逊毙了
Other aerosols suck.
每晚都是电影夜
Every night is movie night.
它们是比喻
They're tropes.
所以这是你的苹果马提尼和你的比喻
So here's your apple martini and your trope,
恐怖先生
Mr. Horror Dude.
欢迎来到黄金时间 贱♥人♥
Welcome to prime time, bitch.
时间到了
It's time.
你们的旅程已经到达一个新门槛
Your journey has reached a new threshold.
现在
And now...
不好意思
Excuse me.
好的
Okay.
如我所说
As I was saying...
所以 我下班了
So, I'm off the clock?
好的 我们能不能拿出一丢丢
Okay, could we just have, like, a modicum
专业性
of professionalism here?
好吗 你认为我们是在做什么样的事
Okay? I mean, what kind of ship do you think we're running?
嘿 是我不对 我明白你的意思 回到正题吧
Hey. No, that's on me. I get you. Let's get back to it.
天啊
Jesus.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
好的 如我之前所说
Okay, as I was saying before I --
正如我被无礼打断之前所说的
As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted,
现在该你们其中一个人走这条路
it is now time for one of you to walk the path
走路不多
less walk-ed.
不需要走太多路
Not walked a lot or whatever.
你们中的一人要带着这个摄像机
One of you will take this camera and venture
冒险进入未知也未被发现的恐怖深处
into the depths of horror not yet known and not yet found,
不过晚些时候可以看到镜头
although the footage will be found at a later time.
好的 我确实是搞砸了
Okay. This is really -- I'm fucking this up.
因为那个小怪胎
And it's because that little fucking freak
干扰了我的游戏 还有这台电视
threw me off of my game, and the TV
有点扯着我的脖子
is kind of tugging on my neck a little bit.
所以我们速战速决 好吗
So let's just get this over with, okay?
进入黑暗 找到钥匙 解救你的朋友
Go into the darkness and find the key to release your friends.
如果你成功了 他们就能幸免于难
If you succeed, they will be spared.
如果你失败了
If you fail,
他们就会被活生生地剥皮
their skin will be ripped from their bodies.
还有不管你做什么 不要停止拍摄
Oh, and whatever you do, don't stop filming.
现在 你们谁愿意做出这个终极牺牲
Now, who among you is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice?
审慎选择
Choose wisely.
我们要怎么选
I mean, how do we choose?
我们可以玩猜拳 -不好意思
We could Rochambeau. -Excuse me.
博已经死了
Bo's dead.
我上 -你绝不会去
I'll do it. -Like hell you will.
嘿 或许我们应该剪刀石头布
Hey, maybe we should do rock, paper, scissors.
嘿 我觉得你就是个傻♥逼♥
Hey, I think you're a fucking idiot.
点兵点将
Eenie, meenie, miney, mo.
骑马打仗
Catch a tiger by its toe.
大兵大将 小兵小将
If he hollers, make him pay $50 every day.
点到谁谁倒……
And you are...
霉
it.
不行
No.
行吧 老娘在此 -不不不
Okay, here I am. -No, no, no.
你不可以这么做 妈妈
You can't do that, Mom.
我以前对付过这种弱鸡男
I've dealt with puny men like him before.
但听着 如果出了什么事
But look, if something happens,
我想让你知道 我完全支持……
I want you to know I'm fully supportive of...
等等 真的吗 -爱就是爱 孩子
Wait, really? -Love is love, baby.
天啊 注意点 伙计
Oh, God. -Watch it, mad man.
现在你们输定了 因为你们都是失败者
And now you all lose because you're all losers.
你们每一个都是
Every single one of you.
开始吧 贱♥人♥ -不错
It's go time, bitch. -Good.
真不错
That's real good.
现在让痛苦开始吧
Now let the suffering begin.
哦 快看
Ooh! Watch that shit.
看吧 -加油 妈妈 加油
Watch it. -Come on, Mom. Come on.
噢
Oh!
我的天啊
Oh, God.
啊 该死
Aah! Shit!
噢
Oh.
只有我一个人被这东西击中吗
Am I the only one that's getting hit with these things?
肯定很糟
Must suck, man.
噢 天啊
电影精选列表