这会让你成为天命女孩
Which would make you final girl.
那你又是何方神圣
Well, then who the hell are you?
我很明显是对恐怖片了若指掌的人
Well, I'm obviously the know-it-all horror guy.
安全缺口
Security breach.
不 -安全缺口
No. -Security breach.
你不会想跟着他的
You're not gonna want to follow him.
为什么
Why?
我真的很惊讶她能活这么久
I'm really surprised she lasted this long.
你一定给我记住这点
I cannot stress this enough.
不要进去 -我甚至没在那里
Stay out. -I wasn't even there.
警报 -快跑
Alarm. -Run.
别惹我这头公牛
Don't mess with the bull, man.
不然你会被牛角顶飞
Or you'll get the horns.
为什么会有人给我们拍续集
Why would someone give us a sequel?
最重要的一点就是我们在一部恐怖片里
What is important here is that we are in a horror movie!
你没事吧
You okay?
谢谢 在这里别这样
Thank you. Not here, though.
她没在这儿
She's not here.
我知道
I know.
怎么了
What is it?
感觉他好像在盯着我
Just looks like he's staring at me.
看那张照片 把他眼睛拍得炯炯有神
Oh, look at that picture. It really captures his eyes.
等等 这个是那个开音像店的人吗
Wait. This is the video-store guy?
是的 似乎都没什么人来
Yeah. There's, like, not anybody here.
怎么样 亨利 你个混♥蛋♥
What's up, Henry? You piece of shit.
天啊 是正派先生
Holy shit, it's Good Guy.
嘿嘿嘿 别靠近约翰逊先生
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Step away from Mr. Johnson.
没关系 给孩子们他们想要的
It's okay. Give the kiddies what they want.
是正派先生
That's the good guy.
签潇洒点 K字写大一些
Come on, swoop it. Big swoop on the "K."
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的 我从正派先生的保镖那里拿到了他的签名
Sweet. I got an autograph from Good Guy's bodyguard.
查德还有个双胞胎兄弟? -我之前看到过他
Chad -- he has a twin? -I've seen him before.
我们为什么要来音像店老板的葬礼
Why are we at the video-store guy's funeral?
妈妈 -卡波斯基女士
Mother. -Ms. Kapowski.
亲爱的
Darling! Oh!
你知道这里有没有吃的吗
Do you know if there's food here or not?
我相信这里会有开胃小菜的 先生
I believe there are hors d'oeuvres, sir.
开胃小菜是啥
What the fuck's an hors d'oeuvres?
朋友们
Friends.
家人们
Family.
乡亲们
Countrymen.
欢迎大家
Welcome!
首先 我非常感谢阿黛尔
First off, I'd like to give a gigantic thank you to Adele,
她的歌♥声是如此美妙
who just sang that beautiful song.
我很高兴你们今天能来
I'm just so glad you could be here today.
感谢我的朋友和家人 是他们帮我实现这一切
And to my friends and family, who all made that happen.
我们的情感在内心深处交织
We're all rolling in the deep together.
你们今天的到来对我来说意义重大
It means so much to me that you're here today.
但这也意味着我遭遇了不幸 可能是英勇牺牲
But it also means I've met my tragic, yet likely heroic,
但显然死得不合时宜
but clearly untimely demise.
在树旁的睡袋里
Being beaten to death against a tree
被活活打死
while in my sleeping bag...
被送回过去阻止革命的机器人杀死
...killed by a robot sent back in time to stop the revolution.
让烤箱开着
Leaving the oven on.
被困在自动售货机下面
Trapped under a vending machine.
一个华丽的机关盒
...an ornate puzzle box.
大白鲨 被鸡骨头噎死
Great white sharks. Choking on a chicken bone.
与我的连体双胞胎分离
Being separated from my conjoined twin.
被电死 伤心过度 被活埋
Electrocution. A broken heart. Buried alive.
被魔鬼湖刺穿者一拳打穿我的脸
A hole punch through my face by the Devil's Lake Impaler.
对 就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
现在我身上的一个洞 就是你们身上的一个洞
And now a hole in me is a hole in all of you.
我知道这很艰难
And I know how hard this is.
但你们必须撑下去
But you must keep on.
你们必须好好生活 必须坚持走下去
You must live your lives. You must persevere-ay.
你们必须保持热情 朋友们
You must stay rad, my friends.
我想是时候走了
Time to go, I guess.
我们离开吧
Let's get out of here.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is happening?
门在哪里
Where's the door?!
把他抱起来 你胆敢扔下他
Pick him up. Don't you dare drop him.
伯特 别离开我
Bert, stay close to me!
别离开我
Stay close to me!
被锁住了
It's locked.
他的眼镜呢
Where are his glasses?
他不戴眼镜看不见东西的
He can't see without his glasses!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
我们在这儿
We're in here.
妈妈
Mom?
你还好吗 -你还好吗
Are you okay?-Are youokay?
你们想不想玩个游戏
How would you like to play a game?
我是说 你们想不想玩个游戏
I mean, how'd you like to play a game?
我小时候经常一个人玩游戏
I used to play games all the time by myself as a kid.
这个游戏就很棒
This one's awesome.
你们都是被特别选中
You all have been specially chosen to take part
来参加这次前所未有的
in this fully immersive experience
完全沉浸式体验
like none other before.
这是拉德·查德的终极推荐
It's the ultimate Rad Chad recommendation!
来自彼世
From beyond.
一定要密切注意 它可能会救你一命
But pay close attention. It may just save your life.
我保护你 卡梅伦
I got you, K-Bear.
什么声音
What's that?
可能就是其中一个炮灰女孩
It's probably just one of the Sure to Die girls
又在灌木丛里亲热 南希
making out in the bushes again, Nancy.
嘿 托尼
Hey, Tony.
你又走错房♥子了 老兄
Got the wrong house again, buddy.
对 除夕晚会在隔壁
Yeah, the New Year's Eve party is next door,
炮灰女孩们已经准备好等你去了
and the Sure to Die girls are all ready for you.
我肯定
I'm sure.
如果你要借用我们的刀子
If you're gonna borrow our knives,
麻烦磨锋利了再还给我们
please sharpen before you return.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
当然
Well, yeah.
劳丽
Laurie?
劳丽 亲爱的 你可以起来了 只是出了一点差错
Laurie, honey, you can get up. There was some kind of mistake.
我觉得这不是个好主意 金妮
Oh, I don't think that's a good idea, Ginny.
没错 确实不是好主意
Yeah, that was a bad idea.
各位 我觉得她死了 -她不可能死的
Guys, I think she's dead. -She can't be dead.
她在学习 没有玩 一切都按照剧本走的
She was just studying, having no fun, doing everything right.
托尼
Tony?
莎莉 这可能有危险
Sally, it might not be safe.
看到没 我们才是天命女孩
See? We are the final girls.
看看我们雌雄同体的长相
Just look at our androgynous faces,
卡其布裤子 纽扣衬衫
khaki pants, and button-up shirts.
凶手认为我们是理所当然 他们不会杀咱们的
Killers take us for granted. They don't kill us.
哦 嘿 女孩们
Oh, hey, girls.
我们在隔壁派对狂欢
We're all partying super hard next door,
可是我们找不到啤酒管了
and we just can't seem to find our beer bongs.
不知道你们有没有
Do you happen to have any?
额 有
Uh, yeah.
我想我们在地下储藏室里有一些
I think we have some in storage in the basement.
啤酒管是什么
What is a beer bong?
炮灰女孩会觉得这么说没有意义
You know, the Sure to Die girls thought it'd be pointless
不过 嘿 现在快九十年代了
to ask, but, hey, it's almost the '90s.
或许你们也有所改变
Maybe you guys have changed.
各位 我认为我们应该跟着炮灰女孩
Guys, I think we've switched places
转移阵地 -这太疯狂了
with the Sure to Die girls. That's crazy.
她们必死无疑 接下来是什么
They're sure to die. What's next?
电影精选列表