Hey, now. Language. -Huh?
我跟你说 我打开隔音门才五秒钟
I tell you, I open the soundproof door for 5 seconds
来给你送零食 就听到你骂人
to offer you snacks, and I hear you swearing.
你不应该和人这样说话吧
You don't talk to people that way, do you?
不该 斯塔特妈妈 -不好意思
No, Stat's mum. -Excuse me.
不该 斯塔特妈妈
No, Stat's mum.
这才像样嘛 嘿 杰森
Now, that's more like it. Hey, Jason.
你妈妈打电♥话♥来了 晚餐会在七点钟准备好
Your mom called, hon. Dinner will be ready at seven.
最好不要迟了 还有这是谁的鞋子
Best not to be late. And who shoes are these?
你最好不要又试图复活
You better not be trying to reanimate
某个流浪汉的尸体
a homeless man's corpse again.
当然没有 妈妈 -别逼我下来
Of course not, Mum. -Don't make me come down there.
这是替杰森报仇
That's for Jason.
我去 一把剑
Holy shit. A sword.
对吧 这下面有些奇怪的东西
Right? Some weird shit down here.
确定这是好主意吗
Are we sure this is a good idea?
当然 百分百确定
Oh, yeah, 100%.
然后你又该马上朝他脸上开枪
Then you should shoot him in the face right away again.
你当真想让我因为谋杀了你
Are you seriously gonna make me apologize
而道歉 尽管你本来就是个死人
for murdering you when you were already dead?
没错
Oh, right.
嘿 至少他说话更加正常了
Hey, at least his speech is getting better.
是你想对杰森这样做的
You're the one who wants to do this to Jason.
我是说 这东西把他变成了一个彻底的混♥蛋♥
I mean, it turned this guy into a complete A-hole.
不 是有人朝我脸上开枪 我才变成混♥蛋♥的
No. Shooting me in the face turned me into an A-hole.
而且我一直都是个混♥蛋♥
Also, I was always an A-hole.
我更加担心杰森如果七点赶不回家
I'm more worried about Jason's mum being an A-hole
他的妈妈会变成混♥蛋♥ -确实如此 但是……
if he's not home by seven. True, but, like --
我们给他带上围巾 她不会注意到的
We'll get him a scarf. She won't even notice.
但是我会注意到
But I'llnotice.
这话是什么意思 你在说俏皮话吗
And what does that even mean? Are you doing one-liners?
我在玩弄这个观念 我对时尚的想法
I'm playing on the notion that my idea of fashion
比他父母发现我们杀了他
is more important than his parents finding out
要更重要
that we killed him.
你知道 对于一个脖子上有洞的死人来说
You know, for a dead bloke with a hole in his neck,
你真是话痨 -各位 我们得动手了
you never shut up. -Guys, we got to get going.
快啊 杰森 我们需要你回来
Come on, Jason. We need to you back, mate.
所以事实证明12岁的孩子还无法掌握
So, turns out 12 year olds aren't very good at this whole
复活死尸的科学
reanimating-a-corpse science.
经过多次尝试
After multiple attempts,
我们很快意识到 我们可能只是让事情变得更糟
we quickly learned that we probably just made things worse.
我们现在怎么办 快七点了
What do we do now? It's almost seven.
至少塔比对他能起到镇静作用
Tabby has a calming effect on him, at least.
我们需要一个更大的围巾
We're gonna need a bigger scarf.
这是一个传送器
It's a transporter!
不管你放进去什么
Whatever you put in here
都会从另外一边重组出现
comes out reassembled on the other side.
那不会有用的 -闭嘴
That will never work. -Shut up!
好的
All right!
最好有用
This better work.
它应该这样吗……
Is it supposed to make that...
各位 塔比去哪儿了
Guys, where's Tabby?
大天使圣米迦勒 在战斗中保佑我们
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
保护我们对抗魔鬼的
Be our protection against the wickedness
邪恶和陷阱
and snares of the devil.
愿上帝谴责他 我们谦卑地祈祷
May God rebuke him. We humbly pray.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen. -
很高兴你能加入我们 杰森
Nice of you to join us, Jason.
我勒个擦
Jesus fucking Christ!
我去
Holy shit!
我去
Holy shit!
我们死定了
We're so dead.
他花了一些时间来适应 但还剩下八条命
It took some time to adjust, but with eight lives left,
杰森会继续过着充实的生活 即使生活并非传统
Jason would go on to live a full, if unconventional, life.
1993年那个酷热的夏天
That sweltering summer day in 1993
很快成为我永远无法忘记的一天
quickly became one I'll never forget.
虽然我已经10多年没见过威斯克了
And although I hadn't seen Whiskers in more than 10 years,
我知道我会永远想念他
I know I'll miss him forever.
我再没交到过像我12岁时交过的
I never had any friends like the ones I had
那些朋友
when I was 12.
该死 有人交到吗
Shit, does anyone?
靠 天啊
Fuck. Jesus.
这东西真是热死了
This thing is so fucking hot.
你完全想象不到 -该死的家伙
You have no idea. -This fucking guy.
你们觉得你们过得很糟吗
You guys think you have it bad?
来试试戴上这东西
Try getting in this fucking thing.
我说的是室内的100度 而非空调
I'm talking 100 degrees of indoor not A/C.
你们会感谢我的
Hell, you'll thank me.
而且你们早就知道了
And besides, you already knew
一直都是我 对吗
it was me the whole time, right?
不管怎么说 游戏和这一摊子
So anyways, the game and shit.
对 你们脖子上都绑着炸♥弹♥
Yes. You all have bombs attached to your necks.
你们必须在90秒内想出刚才看的
You have to figure out which four movies inspired
那部影片里所借鉴的四部电影
what you just watched within 90 seconds
不然你们就会脑袋爆♥炸♥
or your fucking heads will explode.
酷吗 酷
Cool? Cool.
已启动
Activated.
他什么意思 借鉴的电影
What -- What did he mean, inspired by movies?
额 《伴我同行》
Uh, "Stand By Me."
好吧 -哦 不不不
All right. -Oh, no, no, no.
我是说 它借鉴了《伴我同行》
I mean, um, it's inspired by "Stand by Me."
影片里有孩子 有尸体 还有旁白
There's kids and a dead body and -- and narration.
哦 -所以《伴我同行》
Oh. -So "Stand By Me"...
电影 -可能就是其中一部
The movie. -...is probably one of them.
对 没事的 -对不起
Yeah. That's okay. -Sorry.
还有一部 《怪形》《怪形》
There was another one. The -- "The Thing." "The Thing."
因为他们在实验室里做试验
'Cause they're doing the experiments in the lab
还复活了猫或者狗
and they bring back to life a cat or a dog.
我觉得不是这部 -不不 不是这个
I don't think that's it. -No, no, that's not it.
不是《怪形》
It's not -- It's not "The thing."
他们在翻拍《宠物坟场》
They were riffing on "Pet Sematary."
你怎么会没看出来
How could you not see that?
好吧 我们这里不需要守门
Okay, we don't need gatekeeping here.
我们知吾所知 爱吾所爱
We know what we know, and we love what we love.
没有人是专家 -我们没有时间争论
No one's an expert. -We don't have time for this.
现在又干嘛 山姆
What the fuck now, Sam?
这样舒服多了
This is so much better.
老实告诉你们
And to be totally honest with y'all,
我有点无聊了 而我真的很恨你们
I'm getting kind of bored, and I really fucking hate you.
所以我等不及看你们全部死去
So I can't wait to see you all dead.
那你为什么不滚出来
Why don't you roll on out here, then?
哦 典型的杰西 总是想逞英雄
Oh, classic Jessie, always trying to be the hero.
我有更好的主意
I have a better idea.
考虑到我们已经开始第三幕了
Considering we're getting all up into this third act shit,
我认为是时候来个不错的老式回调
I think it's time for a good old-fashioned callback.
来吧
Come on!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
该死
Shit.
哦 对不起 对不起 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
嘿 德怀特 跑远点
Hey, Dwight. Go long.
哦
Oh.
嘿 达蒙
Hey, Damon.
你不想杀他们
You don't want them.
我才是烧了你的人 还记得吗
I'm the one who burned you, remember?
我现在该怎么处理这个
Now, what do I do with this?
《小心倒带》
"Be kind, rewind."
已接受
Accepted.
嘿 成功了
Hey, it worked!
找到其他电影 倒带
电影精选列表