这样我们就能覆盖到更多的区域
That way, we can cover more ground.
我也玩过一次
Uh, I did one of these once,
当时钥匙藏在我的鞋子里
and the key was hidden in my shoe.
噢
Oi!
这里也许会有一个活板门之类的
I mean, maybe there's a trap door or something.
哦 想法很棒 好了 我们分头行动吧
Oh, great thinking. Okay, let's split up.
你跟我来 你就是关键固定点
You come with me. You're a key fixture here, okay?
别让任何人告诉你 否则……
Don't let anyone tell you otherwi--
噢
Oh.
天呐 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you -- Are you okay?
天呐 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are youokay?
啊 啊 我的胳膊
Aah! Aah! My arm!
我勒个去 -你把我的胳膊吐没了
Holy shit. -You barfed my arm off!
啊~~~
Aaaah!
我觉得这可能是真的
I think this might be real.
就是那些玉米卷饼
It's just those damn enchiladas.
噢 我得尿个布拉德·皮特
Oh, I got to take a Brad Pitt.
什么
What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不会让你受到任何伤害
I'll never let anything happen to you.
我爱你
I love you.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
比珍珠还真 宝贝
You bet, baby.
噢
Oh.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
哦不
Oh, no.
不~~~
Nooooooo!
啊~~~
Aaaaah!
哦不 伯特 不不不
Oh, no, Bert. No, no, no.
你看起来情况很不妙
This doesn't look good for you, man.
我能撑住 -你确定吗
I'll make it. -You -- Are you sure?
看起来真的很糟糕
It's, like, really bad. It looks bad.
你也会没事的 -你怎么能这么说
You'll be okay, too. -How can you say that?
是你保护了我
You're the one that makes me okay.
是你保护了我 伯特 你是我的磐石
You're the one that makes me okay, Bert. You're my rock.
卡梅伦
Kameron!
看着我
Look at me!
你一直都有这个能力 你能行的
You always had it in you. You can do this.
我相信你
I believe in you.
真的吗
Really?
真的吗
Really?
好的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
大家都冷静点
Everyone remain calm.
我们只需要……
We just need to --
这真的好痛
This really hurts.
这还有多大胜算
What are the odds?
噢 -噢噢
Oh! -Oh, oh.
看来他们终于在一起了
Guess they're finally together now.
伯特 这在某种程度上得怪你 我抱着你……
Bert, this is your fault, in a way. I hold you acc--
哦 那是啥
Oh, what's that?
我去 这是个啤酒乒乓球台
Holy shit. It's a beer-pong table.
如果我是你 我就不会这么做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
关键在于数字
It's about the numbers.
钱 -什么
The Benjamins. -What?
不是 视频里那个古怪的兜帽男说过
No, the -- the creepy hooded guy in the video said
毒药会对我们产生伤害(数字)
that the poison would do a numberon us.
这些杯子上都写着数字
There are numbers on the sides of the cups.
好的 所以我们要拿解毒剂
Okay, so we take the antidote,
放进杯子里 然后喝掉
we put it in the cups, and we drink it.
放进正确的杯子 那就没事
In the correct cup and you're fine,
如果放进错误的杯子……
but in the wrong cup...
就有可能出现那种情况 -好的
Probably something like that. -Okay.
哦
Oi.
那就拿着球 走过去 把它们放进杯子里
So just grab the balls, walk them over, put them in the cups.
力场已完全开启
Force field is at full strength.
不好 大事不妙
No good. That's bad.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我和查德在大学时是啤酒乒乓球队的
Chad an I used to be quite the beer-pong team back in college.
不过我需要酒精壮胆
But I need a little liquid courage.
什么数字 -额
What number? -Uh...
12.
宝刀未老
Still got i!
我去试试
Try my hand.
为和罗圈腿女士一起游泳干杯
Well, here's to swimming with bow-legged women.
对吗 -没有阻隔了
Am I right? -Doesn't hold up.
哦 好
Oh, right?
给 这杯是你的 这杯是你的
Um, here. That's you. And this one's for you.
我们为……
Well, here is to --
别 别 我可以直接喝 我们直接喝
No, no, I can just drink. Let's just drink it.
噢
Oh.
你是数学天才吗
Are you some kind of a math whiz?
不不 我曾经是查德的会计
No, no, I was -- was Chad's accountant.
不过我后来离开去追逐梦想 希望和孩子一起工作
But I left to go pursue my dreams of working with children.
现在看来都结束了
Guess that's -- It's all over now.
哦 别这么说
Oh, don't say that.
你是老师吗 -三垒教练
Were you a teacher? -Third-base coach.
孩子们永远无法知道该什么时候回家了
Kids will never know when to go home now.
你刚才指挥得特别好
Well, you really took charge back there.
我喜欢雷厉风行的男人
I like a man of action.
你可以随时和我上三垒
You can get to third base with me anytime.
哦 喂
Oh! Oi.
哦 抱歉
Oh, uh, sorry.
各位 -该死
Guys? -Oh, shit.
是不是很好玩
Wasn't that fun?
我最爱的就是亚历克斯对天命女孩比喻的曲解
My favorite is Alex's twist on that final-girl trope.
现在轮到我们的下一位天命女孩 黛西小姐
And now on to our next final girl, Miss Daisy.
她遇到一位穷追不舍 永不停歇的杀手
She's got a killer that can't stop, won't stop
要把她逼疯
driving her mad.
明白吗
Get it?
《为戴西小姐开车》
"Driving Miss Daisy."
哦 真棒 又来电影 -你会看到的
Oh, great. Another movie. -You'll get there.
这是我最喜欢的续集之一
But this is one of my all-time favorite sequels.
而续集是恐怖片的命脉
And sequels are the lifeblood of the horror genre.
眨眼
Wink.
一定要密切注意 不然你可能会
So pay close attention or you might just meet
和黛西小姐一样命丧黄泉
the same demise as Miss Daisy yourself.
嗯
Mm?
黛西 我认识黛西
Daisy? I know Daisy.
我本来要和她分手的 我发誓
I was gonna break up with her. I swear.
求你不要 天啊
Please. No. Oh, God.
噢
Oh.
求求你 别捅我
Oh, please. Don't stab me.
噢 别砍我手
Oh. Not the hand.
别砍我手
Not the hand.
他是谁
Who is he?
他是恶魔的化身 从地狱的子♥宫♥孕育而生
He is evil incarnate, conceived in Hell's womb.
生无灵魂 由魔鬼的乳汁滋养
Born without a soul, nourished by the teat of the Devil.
由撒旦亲自培养 他是死亡的容器
Spanked by Satan himself. He is the vessel of death.
我亲爱的黛西
My dear Daisy,
他是你的……
he is your --
又做噩梦了吗 -停车
Another nightmare? -Stop the car.
我们就快到我姐姐家了
We're almost to my sister's place.
我说了停车 斯科特
I said stop the fucking car, Scott.
你的噩梦总是在4号♥左右重现
Your nightmares always resurface around the 4th.
你知道的
You know that.
这不一样
This was different.
它们变得更加剧烈 更加真实
They're getting more, uh, intense, more real.
我必须回到那个木屋
I have to -- I have to go back to the cabin.
以防他回来了 -黛西
In case he comes back. -Daisy.
已经过去二十年了
电影精选列表