我们去拿钱吧
Let's go and get the money.
听到你声音的那一刻 我就知道自己得救了
Once I heard your voice over that speaker, I knew I'd be fine.
真不敢相信他们居然就这么上钩了
I can't believe they fell for the whole damn thing, hook, line, and sinker.
-是啊 -真是白♥痴♥
- I know. - Fucking idiots.
但是你不是最后一个玩家吗?
But if you were the last player,
他想让谁跟你一起玩游戏?
who was supposed to be on the other side of that plank with you?
钱在这里
There's the money.
钱呢?钱在哪?
Where's the fucking money?
钱在哪?
Where's the money?
操!
Fuck!
操
Fuck.
好孩子 你是个战士
You are a warrior, my boy.
是个战士
A warrior.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
跟计划不完全一样 但是...
Not exactly as we planned it, but...
他们怎么知道的?
How did they know?
他们怎么知道你的身份?
How did they know about you?
帕克·希尔斯!
Parker Sears!
他也参与了
Okay? He was in on it!
他是负责人之一 也是塞西莉亚的姘头
He's a handler and he's fucking Cecilia, too!
我找到了你要的人
I was able to find the man you asked for.
很好
Uh-huh. Good.
但是帕克·希尔斯
But Parker Sears?
你得通过其办法找他
You'll have to find another way.
上钩了
Gotcha.
有客人
We have a visitor.
塞西莉亚·佩德森
Cecilia Pederson,
帕克·希尔斯
Parker Sears,
你们合作行骗
you've each been working a grift.
你们两个表演
Playing a role,
互相配合
working together
继续着你们的骗局
continuing to play out your scam.
却没意识到 你们才是今晚的目标
Never realizing that you have been the marks all night long.
我给了你们获得救赎的机会
You were given a chance for redemption,
但在每个关头 你们都选择死亡
but at every turn, you chose death,
而没有选择生
instead of life.
我向你保证 不管过程如何
I promise you, one way or another,
最后一切都会按计划进行
it's all gonna work out according to plan.
你们的最后一场骗局已经结束了
You have played your last con game...
但还有最后一场游戏
- No! - ...but not your last game.
你们二位曾合作毁灭他人
The two of you have worked together to destroy others.
这一次 你们要相互厮杀
Now, you will work against each other.
只有一个人能活下来
Only one can survive.
选择权在你们手里
And the choice is yours.
我还以为你把我给忘了呢
I thought you forgot about me.
我愿意为了你去死 宝贝
You know I'd die for you, baby.
她最后也会杀掉你的 你知道吧?
You know she's eventually gonna kill you, too, right?
-去你的吧 阿曼达 -她会背叛你的
- Fuck off, Amanda. - She's gonna burn you.
你只是还没看出来
You just can't see it yet.
约翰!
John!
约翰!
John!
谢谢
Gracias.
我们送你回家 卡洛斯
Let's get you home, Carlos.
这是我的战争勋章
It's my war wound.
你的伤疤呢...
Where is your scar...
亨利?
Henry?
警探 谢谢你
Thank you, Detective,
帮我找到我的癌症病友
for locating my fellow cancer patient.
有那么多人可以骗
Out of all the men to cheat,
你偏偏挑到了约翰·克莱默?
you picked John Kramer?
这真是...
I mean...
太倒霉了吧
I call that epic bad luck.
求你了...
Please...
求你了 约翰
John, please.
别杀我
Please, don't kill me.
不用担心 我绝对不会做这种事
That's the last thing that you should be worried about.
现在...
Now...
我想跟你玩个游戏
I want to play a game.
不!
No! No!
不!
No! No!
电影精选列表