这次时间很长啊
That was a long one.
你是不是没法告诉我结果?
I don't suppose you can tell me how it looks, can you?
对 我只是技术员
Unfortunately, I'm just the technician.
你的医生明天会告诉你结果的
Your doctor will have your results tomorrow.
-你需不需要我帮忙… -谢谢
-Would you like some help to... -Thank you very much.
非常感谢
You're very kind.
是啊
I mean, yeah,
癌症让我生活的每一秒
the cancer has brought grief and pain
都充满了恐惧和悲伤
and fear into my every waking moment.
克莉斯 最重要的是活在当下
Okay, Chris. Today is a gift.
“此时此刻”才是最重要的
That's why they call it the present.
还有谁想分享吗?
Anyone else?
亨利·凯斯勒
Henry Kessler.
你请吧
Please.
胰腺癌四期
Stage four pancreatic.
医生跟我说
Terminal.
这已经是晚期了 但是...
That's what they tell me, anyway, but...
我会战斗到底的
I'm gonna fight this 'til the end.
我还有多长时间?
How much time do I have?
有一年吗?
A year?
最多几个月吧
Months at best.
我还有很多工作要做呢
I still have a lot of work that needs to be done.
我的建议是
My advice?
退休吧
Retire.
在你这种情况下
You know, at this stage,
所有人都想找到一个出口
everyone always searches for a way out.
但有时候 接受自己命运的人
But sometimes, those who accept their fate,
才过最轻松
have an easier time.
轻松?什么轻松?
Easier time? What?
死得轻松吗?
Dying?
所以你的建议是 让我轻松地去死?
So, your advice to me is to die easy?
救命!救救我!
Help! Hey! Help! Help, please!
我想跟你玩个游戏
I'd like to play a game.
这也许能帮你治好 手脚不干净的毛病
Perhaps one that addresses those sticky fingers of yours.
我注意你很久了 而且我很不满意
I've had my eyes on you and I do not like what I see.
医院保洁是个崇高的工作
Your job as a custodian is a noble one.
打扫消杀 帮助减少
Sanitizing and sterilizing the hospital...
疾病的传播
...helping patients avoid sickness.
但你内心的疾病
But there is a sickness inside you
也需要被清除
that needs to be excised.
你现在有个机会 拯救你的灵魂
You have the ability to not only save
同时还能保住你的视力
your soul today, but your sight.
你只需要把转盘
All you have to do is click the dial
转动五次
across the five positions
然后你就能活下来 见到明天
and you will live to see another day.
你有60秒
You have 60 seconds.
救命啊!
Help, please!
救救我 求你了!
Help me! Please, please, please. Help. Help!
我做不到啊!
I can't! I can't, I can't!
别这样!
Please, no!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
很明智
Good choice.
给你 先生
Here you go, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
一块蓝莓司康饼 谢谢
Can I get a blueberry scone, please?
看起来真不错
Oh, they look good.
谢谢
Thank you.
亨利
Henry.
我们是癌症互助小组的
We were in the same cancer support group.
约翰·克莱默
John Kramer.
我记得你
I remember you.
真高兴见到你
Hey, good to see you.
我也是
And you as well.
你看起来好极了
You look marvelous.
谢谢 我现在感觉也很好
Thank you. I... I... I feel great.
不知道我是不是记错了 你不是...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were, uh...
没错 胰腺癌四期
Yeah, stage four pancreatic.
那是四个月之前的事了
But now, four months later,
现在已经完全好转了
I'm in complete remission.
怎么做到的?
How?
说来话长
It's a... it's a long story.
我很想知道
I'd love to hear it.
你有时间跟我讲讲吗?
You got a minute to tell me?
当然了
Sure. Sure.
是这样
So, um,
我听说过这个领域的一个专家
I read about a doctor, a specialist of sorts.
芬·佩德森博士
A Dr. Finn Pederson.
他会进行一种治疗
He offered a treatment
把药物鸡尾酒疗法与手术相结合
and it is a groundbreaking
这是突破性的疗法
drug cocktail combined with surgery.
这就是我的战争勋章
It's my war wound.
我知道看起来很吓人
I know it looks bad,
但绝对值得
but it was totally worth it.
是啊
Yeah.
-可以在这里接受治疗吗? -不行
-Is it available here? -No.
在美国没法进行这种治疗
No, no, the treatment's not available in the States.
没有获得食品药品管理局的批准
The, uh, the medication isn't approved by the FDA.
其实在任何地方都没有获批
Hell, it isn't approved by anybody.
我是在挪威接受的治疗
I, um... I haven't seen them since...
从那之后就再也没见过他们
since my treatment in Norway.
但是...
But...
这个链接...
this link...
依然有效
is still good.
约翰
Hey, John,
祝你好运 兄弟
good luck, man. Okay?
我为你祈祷
I'm... I'm rooting for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
保重
Take care.
博士 这种治疗是什么原理?
Doctor, what exactly is the procedure?
在特定的环境下 经过适当的刺♥激♥
Well, under the right circumstances and with the proper stimuli,
基因可以像开关一样 被激活或者关闭
genes can be turned on and turned off like a light switch.
你们会针对癌症细胞?
And you're targeting the cancer cells?
没错
Exactly.
我们成功研发出了 最尖端的药物鸡尾酒
What we've managed to do is to create a new cutting-edge drug cocktail,
再配合手术
along with surgery,
就能让有害的细胞失活
to teach the malignant cells to switch off.
太神奇了
Fascinating.
腐♥败♥政♥府♥与大型制药公♥司♥勾结
My father, Dr. Finn Pederson, was forced into hiding
我的父亲 芬·佩德森博士 被迫躲藏起来
by corrupt governments and their relationship to big pharma.
为什么?
Why?
因为我的父亲即将成功治愈 数十种疾病
Because my father was on the cusp of curing dozens of diseases.
也就是说 患者不再需要终生服药
Which means no more need for lifelong medication.
你们能想象这将会有什么影响吗?
Can you imagine what that implies?
大型制药公♥司♥对此心知肚明
Well, the big drug companies certainly can.
我不能接受这种打♥压♥
And I'm here to say that this just cannot stand.
所以 在我的父亲继续完善其成果的同时
So, while my father continues to make further improvements to his formula,
我将事实他的治疗方法
I'm taking his treatment on the road
进行更多测试
for more trials,
从而尽可能地拯救生命
to save as many lives as humanly possible.
哪位?
Who is this?
塞西莉亚·佩德森
This is Cecilia Pederson.
你是约翰·克莱默吗?
Is this John Kramer?
是我
Yes, it is.
太好了
Good.
我们收到了你的邮件和医疗记录
We received the email with your medical records, Mr. Kramer.
感谢你联♥系♥我们
Thank you for reaching out.
我正在为我们的项目筛选实验对象
I'm sifting through potential candidates for our program.
今天给你打电♥话♥是因为
So, I'm calling you now,
我们三个月后的治疗有空位
because we have spots opening for treatment in about three months.
克莱默先生?
Mr. Kramer?
电影精选列表