把塞西莉亚镣铐的钥匙给我
The keys to Cecilia's chains.
你不需要钥匙 她哪里也不会去的
You don't need the keys. She's not going anywhere.
好了 我们走
Now, move.
快走
Come on. Move.
我还以为你把我给忘了呢
I thought you forgot about me.
怎么可能
Not a chance.
你知道我愿意为你了去死 宝贝
You know I'd die for you, baby.
给她打开
Unlock her.
快点!
Now!
从见到你的那一刻 我就一直想揍你了
I've been wanting to do that since the moment I met you.
好了 老头儿 把自己锁起来
Come on, old man. Lock yourself in.
快点
Come on, move!
新游戏
New game.
叫做“你死我们火 去你♥妈♥的♥”
It's called we live, you die, fuck you.
很简单吧?
Simple enough?
我早说过 帕克会违反规则的
I told you Parker would break the rules.
你没能通过测试 混♥蛋♥
You failed your test, asshole.
我们得送她去医院
We need to get her to a hospital.
她玩游戏赢了
She won her game
她应该活下去
and she deserves to live.
是吗?
Oh, does she now?
她的伤需要进行专业的治疗
Her injuries need medical treatment.
是吗?
Do they?
别动!
Don't even think about it!
不
No, no, no, no.
不
No, no, no, no, no!
你这个贱♥人♥!
You sick bitch!
很遗憾 我觉得她撑不下去了
Unfortunately, I don't think she's gonna make it.
帕克
Parker.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
把你自己锁起来
Lock yourself in.
告诉我 约翰
So, tell me, John.
你做这种事已经很长时间了 对吗?
You've been doing this for a very long time, haven't you?
怎么会被我阻止了呢?
How did I stop you?
我就这么厉害吗?
Am I just that good?
别自吹自擂了
Don't flatter yourself.
我只是判断有误 仅此而已
I just had a lapse in judgement.
嗯 我同意
-That's all. -Yeah, I agree.
约翰 对你这种聪明人来说
For a guy as smart as you are, John,
你的行为有点盲目自信了 是不是?
you kind of overplayed your hand here, wouldn't you say?
你的朋友们
You don't give a shit
都被你害死了 你根本不在乎吗?
that all your friends are dead because of you?
朋友?
Friends?
什么朋友
Not friends.
只不过是些麻烦而已 亲爱的
They were loose ends, sweetheart.
他们都是我的麻烦
Nothing but loose ends.
看着他们一个个死去的时候 你知道我在想什么吗?
Do you want to know what I thought when I watched them each die?
“又少了一个人跟我分钱”
One less person to split the money with.
所以 谢谢你们
So, thank you.
帮了我一个忙呢
You did me a favor.
你们两个要想分钱
You're gonna have to get the money back from me,
就要先把钱从我这里拿回去
before you two can split it.
把钱拿回来很容易
I think we'll get the money back.
就在楼上
It's upstairs.
她最后也会杀了你的 你知道吧?
You know she's eventually gonna kill you, too, right?
去你的吧 阿曼达
Fuck off, Amanda.
阿曼达说的对
Amanda's right.
她也会背叛你的
She's gonna burn you.
你只是还没看出来
You just can't see it yet.
老天...
God...
你就剩这点本事了 约翰?
Is that really all you've got left, John?
当我知道你是谁的时候...
When I realized who you really were...
天杀的“竖锯”...
Jig-fucking-saw...
说实话吧
I got a bit worried.
我本来还有点担心
God's honest.
但现在 伟大的约翰·克莱默
And now, the great John Kramer
将死于自己设下的陷阱
is gonna die in one of his own traps.
多么讽刺啊
There's some wicked irony.
更讽刺的是 你本来可以离开的
And the crazy thing is, that you could have just walked away.
你可以承认自己被骗了、被打败了
Acknowledged that you got beat, got conned.
但你偏不...
But, no...
你就非得回来 是吧?
You just had to come back, didn't you?
我们把这个贱♥人♥绑到另一边
Why don't we put this bitch on the other side of that thing
然后开启机关 怎么样?
and press play?
这个混♥蛋♥活不过两个月
You know, this fucking asshole is dead in two months,
但我想让他痛苦 就像他想让我痛苦一样
but I want him to suffer like he made me suffer.
我想让他生前的最后记忆 是看着无辜者死去
I want his last memory to be watching someone innocent die.
你要是觉得我无辜...
If you think I'm innocent...
你?
You?
怎么可能
Not for a second.
但我听到了一个人选
But I think I hear an answer.
-嗨 卡洛斯 -嗨
- Hey, Carlos. - Hi.
你干什么呢?
What are you doing?
我有几个朋友想见你
I've got some friends I want you to meet.
-跟我进去吧? -好
-Wanna come inside? -Okay.
来吧
Come on.
好了
Here we are.
看看我找到谁了
Look who I found.
约翰...
John...
他是谁?
Who is that?
一个朋友
A friend.
一个我没能预见的可怕后果
And a terrible, unforeseen consequence.
不要这样 拜托
Please, don't do this.
-这孩子是无辜的 -没错
- The boy is innocent. - Exactly.
所以如果你让他死掉 那就是你的错
So, if you let him die, it's all on you.
这东西要怎么开启?
How do we get this thing started?
是由目标激活的
It's activated by the subject.
当然了
Of course.
你不想为任何人的死负责 是不是?
Because you wouldn't be responsible for killing anyone, would you?
该死的伪君子
Fucking hypocrite.
在开始之前 你最好把游戏规则告诉这孩子
Well, you might want to tell the kid the rules before we start.
他没参加游戏
He's not a player.
他没参与任何事
In any of this.
快点吧 约翰
Oh, come on, John.
换上那种吓人的声音
Do the scary voice.
“我要跟你玩个游戏”
"I'd like to play a game."
不愿意?
No?
你想让这孩子不知道规则就开始游戏?
You really want the boy to play without hearing the rules?
那他恐怕不会有什么好下场
I don't think he's gonna fare well.
约翰 我会割开他的喉咙
John, I will cut his throat!
这样做不对
This is not right.
-这样做不对 -真的吗?
- It's not right. - Oh, really?
你这种人居然给我讲是非对错?
A lecture on moral decency from you?
给你十秒钟 然后我就拉动把手
You've got ten seconds, or I hit the lever myself.
我不像你 我没有那么多愚蠢的道德标准
And I don't have a silly moral code like you, trust me.
卡洛斯...
Carlos...
明白吗?
Comprende?
启动吧 帕克
Turn it on, Parker, and let's go.
不要拉
No jalar.
不!
No, no!
不
No.
不是水刑
Not waterboarding, huh?
是血刑
Blood-boarding.
卡洛斯 不要拉!
No jalar, Carlos! No jalar!
停下!
Stop! Stop!
停下!
Stop!
停下!
Stop!
停下!他快死了!
Stop it, you're killing him!
他只需要推动拉杆
All he has to do is push the lever,
牺牲那孩子就行了
sacrifice the kid.
电影精选列表