嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Gracias.
玛格丽特 我正在安排 下周在玻利维亚的一个小团队
I'm arranging a small team in Bolivia next week, Margaret.
已经安排了三位患者
Yeah, we have three cases scheduled already.
但应该还能再加一个人
But I think that we might have room for one more spot.
当然了 是秘密进行的
Yeah. We're working off the grid, of course,
但是如果你能来 玛格丽特
but if you think you can get there, Margaret.
别哭 玛格丽特
No... Please, no need to cry, Margaret.
不 我不是天使
No... I'm not an angel.
都是为了科学
It's pure science.
好
All right.
把医疗记录发过来 我们看一下
You send those medical records in and we'll have a look, all right?
很好
Perfect.
到时候见了 玛格特丽特
See you soon, Margaret.
到时候见
See you soon.
我有枪!
I've got a gun!
什么...
What the fuck...
嗨
Hi.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这是我的助手 阿曼达
This is my associate, Amanda.
休息一下吧 塞西莉亚
Get some rest, Cecilia.
你待会儿肯定需要力气
You're going to fucking need it.
马特奥
Mateo.
这他妈的是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on?
我们怎么又回来了?
Why are we back here?
老天啊 这是...
Oh, my God. What the...
老天啊 救救我!你是谁?
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Help. Who are you?
我们为什么会在这里?
-Do you know why we're here? -Hey! Hey.
女士 你知不知道...
Lady, do you know...
是谁把我们带到这里的?
Do you know who brought us here?
你能帮帮我们吗?
Hey! Can you help us?
你是谁?救救我们
Who are you? Please. Please, please.
喂...
Hey, hey...
你在干什么?
What... What are you doing?
嘿
Hey.
约翰?
John?
是你?
It was you?
为什么?
Why?
为什么把我们带来这里?
Why are we here?
约翰!
John!
怎么回事?
What is this?
我们只是想帮助你
We were only trying to help you.
你的游戏已经结束了
That game is over.
新游戏即将开始
And a new game is about to begin.
瓦伦蒂娜...
Valentina...
...你有没有把我的血样送往实验室?
...did my blood ever make it to the lab?
还是说…
Or...
你抽完血就直接倒进下水道了?
did you just suck it out and flush it down the drain somewhere?
克莱默先生?
Mr. Kramer. Mr. Kramer.
求你听我说 求你了
Please, listen to me. I beg you.
求你了
I beg you, please. Please.
我们跟这件事无关
We have nothing to do with this.
我们根本不知道是怎么回事 都是她
We didn't know what was going on. It was all her.
整件事都是她策划的
She planned the whole thing.
马特奥 我都不知道这是不是你的真名
Mateo, I don't even know if that's your real name.
-是我的真名 -是嘛
-It is my real name. -It is, oh.
但是医院说没有你这个员工
'Cause they have never heard of you at the hospital.
是她让我说我在那里工作的
She told me to say that I worked there.
我不是医生 对不起
- But I don't. I'm sorry. - Mm, mm.
-求你听我解释 -克莱默先生...
Please wait. Let me explain. - Mr. Kramer...
我不想伤害你
I meant no harm.
我很想相信你 加布里埃拉
I would really like to believe you, Gabriela.
我会给你机会证明自己的
You'll have a chance to prove yourself.
求你了
Por favor. Por favor.
还你自♥由♥的钥匙 就在这个盒子里
The key to your freedom is inside that box.
这是什么东西?
What the hell is that?
这是吉利锯
It's a Gigli saw.
你不是说盒子里有钥匙吗?
I thought you said there was a key?
那是个比喻
He was speaking metaphorically.
他经常这么说话
He does that a lot.
等我离开这里
When I get out of here,
我会把你们两个狗♥娘♥养♥的都杀了!
I'm gonna kill both of you motherfuckers!
这计划不错
That's a good plan.
如果想要成功实施
You're gonna wanna really listen carefully
一定要仔细听游戏规则
to the rules in order to pull that off.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Fuck you!
开始吧
Go ahead.
不要
No. No.
什么...
What...
不 这是什么?
No. No. What?
盒子里的那根线锯
The wire saw inside of that box
是由意大利医生
was invented by an Italian physician.
莱昂纳多·吉利发明的
Leonardo Gigli.
能非常干净利落地切断骨头
It creates an extraordinarily clean-cut to the bone.
不
No.
不要啊
No. No, no, no, no, no!
不要
No, no, no, no!
你腿上的虚线就是切割位置
The dotted line on your leg marks the spot.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
Are you fucking crazy?
我为什么要切断自己的腿?
What makes you think I'd fucking cut off my own leg?
因为如果你不这么做
Because if you don't,
你脖子前面的线锯
the wire saw that's wrapped around your neck
会先切开你的皮肤
will first cut into your skin,
然后切断你的椎骨韧带
then your vertebral ligaments,
最后切断你的颈椎
and finally, it'll sever your spinal cord.
不
No.
简单来说就是
The CliffsNotes version?
它会把你的脑袋割下来
It's gonna cut your head off.
不!
No!
不会的!
You won't.
你们不会这么做!
You wouldn't.
确实
Uh, it's true.
我们不会
We won't.
但瓦伦蒂娜也许会这么做
But Valentina might.
你们所有人...
All of you...
你们所有人...
All of you...
你们所有人...
All of you...
你们向垂死之人做出了承诺
You promised dying people.
垂死之人!
Dying people!
你们承诺救他们的命
That you could save their lives.
你们这么做的时候 是利用了他们
And in doing so, you took advantage of the only thing...
唯一拥有的东西:
that they still possessed.
希望
Hope.
不是的 约翰 我们治好了很多人
No, John. We've worked to heal people.
但你的情况很特殊
Your case was... different.
你还在撒谎
And still you lie.
我的助手阿曼达 查过了你的银行流水
My associate, Amanda here, has had a look at your bank records.
你自己看
Take a look.
这34个人都是谁?
Who are those 34 people to you?
你说约翰的情况很特殊?
John's case was different?
那这34个人里有被你们治好的吗?
Did you heal any of those 34 people?
他们有孩子吗?是不是都成了孤儿?
Did they have children that are now orphaned?
你进行这种犯罪活动
You've been doing this larcenist dance now
已经八年多了
for more than eight years.
八年啊
Eight years.
骗了超过八百万美元
That's more than $8 million.
为了获取财富
That's a lot of pain...
你给其他人
to inflict on others
带来了巨大的痛苦
for your own enrichment.
你根本没有治疗 贱♥人♥
There was no healing going on there, bitch.
电影精选列表