我他妈的不想知道它叫什么 塞西莉亚!
I don't care what the fucking thing is called, Cecilia!
还有个东西 写着“播放我”
There's this thing that says "Play me."
我绝对不碰
I'm not gonna touch that thing.
好吧
Fine. Fine.
你好 马特奥
Hello, Mateo.
轮到你玩游戏了
It's time to play a game.
规则很简单
The rules are simple.
只要把足够大的一块脑组织
Place a big enough piece of your cerebral tissue
放进那个玻璃酶罐里 你就赢了
into the glass enzyme tank and you win.
一块什么?
A piece of what?
-一块什么? -灰质
-A piece of what? -Gray matter.
什么东西?
What does that mean?
就是一块你的大脑
A piece of your brain.
疯了吧
This is insane.
疯了吧 克莱默!
- This is insane. - Kramer!
约翰 求你了!
John, please!
克莱默
Kramer!
求你了
Please!
如果你能在三分钟内完成任务
If you complete your task in less than three minutes,
罐子里的酶会溶解脑组织 关闭电路
the enzymes will dissolve the tissue to close a circuit.
你的命就保住了
This will save your life.
你要知道
But know this.
大脑是适应能力极其强大的器官
The brain is a remarkably resilient organ.
有些人经历了
There have been accounts of people undergoing
完整的解剖半球切除术
complete anatomical hemispherectomies.
也就是说切掉了半个大脑 但大脑仍然能重新适应
Half their brain removed, only to have it rewire itself,
患者不仅活了下来 而且非常健康
so that the patient not only survives, but thrives.
我不知道要怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
我不知道要怎么做
I don't know how to do that.
好吧...
Okay...
我提供了你需要的一切 除了麻醉剂
The only thing I have not provided is your anesthetic.
但是相信我 你最好保持清醒
But trust me, you will want to remain alert.
如果你失败了
And if you fail to act,
结果将非常可怕
the consequences will not go well for you.
不要浪费时间
Do not waste time.
是生是死 选择权在你
Live or die, the choice is yours.
不
No, no, no.
我得把这东西拆下来
I need to take this thing off.
-来人 救救我 -马特奥
-Somebody help me. -Mateo.
怎么办?我该怎么办?
What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?
用那个开颅器
You have to use the craniotome.
马特奥 没有别的办法了
Yes, Mateo, you have to.
绝对不可能
That is not going to fucking happen.
你必须切开头骨
You have to cut into your scalp.
-不要 -必须这么做
-No. No. -Yes!
我做不到 不行…
I can't do it. I can't...
你想活命吗?还是想跟她一个下场?
Do you want to live? Or wind up like her?
马特奥!
-Mateo! -Okay.
有电线吗?
Is there a cable?
是这个吗?
Is this it?
是的
This is it.
对
Yes.
动手吧
Just do it.
快点!
Faster!
老天啊
Oh, my God. Oh... Oh, my God.
拽出来!
Pull it out!
挖出来!动手!
Dig it out! Do it!
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!马特奥!
No! Mateo!
你们真♥他♥妈♥变♥态♥
You guys are fucking sick.
我们变♥态♥?
We're sick?
这些人用虚假的希望杀人
These people kill with false hope.
万一她父亲真的能帮你呢?
What if there is something her father can do to help you?
阿曼达
Amanda, you know
你跟我一样清楚...
as well as I do...
人为了活命 什么话都能说出来
people will say almost anything to save their own life.
我知道 但她父亲是真实存在的
Yeah, but her father's real.
我们都知道
We both know that.
阿曼达 事实就是...
Amanda, the reality is...
我快死了
I'm dying.
我就要死了
I am dying.
你必须面对这一点
You have to face that.
但我们的事业不会结束
But our work's not gonna end.
我相信你 我相信
And I'm trust... trusting you...
你能继续下去
to carry on.
天快亮了
It's almost morning.
我们还有工作呢
We have a job to do.
时间不多了
We're running out of time.
你去放了希尔斯先生吧
I want you to go and free Mr. Sears.
看看他能不能遵守规则
And see if he'll play by the rules.
不
No.
不
No.
加布里埃拉 你必须把它拿起来
Gabriela, you have to take it.
不要
No.
不然我们永远都逃不掉
We'll never get out of here otherwise.
怎么回事?
What was that?
怎么回事?
What's that?
你好 加布里埃拉
Hello, Gabriela.
我想跟你玩个游戏
I want to play a game...
不要 停下
No, no, stop it!
停下...
Stop it. Stop it...
很遗憾 这样没有用
I'm afraid that's not going to work.
你必须参加这个游戏
You are going to have to play the game.
不!
No! No, no, no, no, no!
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
你们假装
Although you all pretended
治愈了我的癌症
to cure my cancer,
但我已经接受了很多年的治疗
I have spent years in treatment.
化疗 放疗 免疫疗法
Chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiation.
辐射机的力量不容小觑
Radiation machines are not to be trifled with.
所以 加布里埃拉 你要严格按照我的指示行动
So, follow my instructions carefully, Gabriela.
操
Fuck.
逃脱的唯一方法 就是让手腕脚腕拜托镣铐
The only way out is to free your hand and ankle from the shackles.
使用上方的工具吧
Use the tool above you.
不 不能这样!
No! No, you can't!
放了我!
You can't! Let me out!
放了我!
Let me out!
断骨会愈合 血肉能重生
Broken bones heal. Flesh can be grafted.
这并不容易 但是
This will not be easy, but then,
任何有意义的事物都不容易 比如生命
nothing worth having, like life, ever is.
把锤子拿起来 加比
You have to take it, Gabby.
动手吧
Do it.
你必须做到 加比
You have to do it, Gabby.
不!
No, no, no, no, no!
从脚开始
Start with your foot.
这样你就能荡开了
You'll swing out of the way.
动手吧 加比
Okay, Gabby.
你做到了 加比
You did it, Gabby.
不
No.
不
No. No.
不
No. No, no. No.
停下吧 求你了
Stop it. Please.
不要停 加比!
Don't stop. Gabby!
送她去医院
Drop her at a hospital.
好了 游戏结束了
Okay, play time's over.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
我说得很清楚了
I stated to you very clearly,
规则是禁止使用枪♥支♥
that guns were against the rules.
去你♥妈♥的♥规则 约翰
Fuck your rules, John.
电影精选列表