嗯 我在
Uh, yes, I'm here.
你等不了三个月了 是吗?
You don't have three months, do you?
这样吧…
Okay, listen...
我现在正在墨西哥工作
I'm currently working in Mexico.
在奥斯陆已经待不下去了
Oslo has become too difficult for us.
我们在这里有一支专家团队
But we have a team of specialists here
大家都相信佩德森疗法
who share our belief in the Pederson method
我也找到了一批患者
and I've gathered a group of eligible patients
会在下周开始治疗
to start treatment a week from now.
如果你感兴趣的话
I think I could add one more spot.
我可以多加一个人
If you're interested.
我很感兴趣
Yes, I'm interested.
亨利·凯斯勒...
Henry Kessler...
是他把你们介绍给我的
referred me to you.
亨利啊 看来他情况不错?太好了
Henry. He's doing well. I'm so pleased.
你能不能...
I wonder if you could...
多给我介绍一下治疗的信息?
could you tell me a little more about the treatment?
当然了
Of course.
治疗分为两个部分 一个是我父亲的药物鸡尾酒
It's a two-prong treatment that uses my father's Xaxiophenol cocktail.
以及手术切除肿瘤 对你来说就是颅脑手术
And in your case, it would be combined with a cranial surgery to clear the tumor.
两者结合的效果非常好
When both are used together, the results have been stunning.
成功率超过九♥成♥
Over 90% success rate.
我知道路途遥远
I know it's a long trip,
克莱默先生 特别是你的情况不适宜旅行
Mr. Kramer, especially in your condition,
但我们的诊所环境非常优美
but I want you to know that we found a very beautiful location
就在墨西哥城外
for our clinic outside Mexico City.
在郊区
It's in a well-off-the-grid area,
非常隐蔽 绝对能保证安全和隐私
in the countryside where you can have safety and privacy.
而你你抵达之后 我们会安排可靠的司机
We'll also, of course, arrange for a trusted driver at your arrival.
什么时间?
What date did you have in mind?
五号♥ 下周五
The 5th, Friday after next.
我可以
I think I could make that.
-J·克莱默? -是我
-J. Kramer? Yeah? -Si. Yes.
我是迪亚哥 欢迎来到墨西哥
I'm Diego. Welcome to Mexico.
我来吧 这辆车
Allow me, sir. Please. This way.
好了
There you go.
看那边
Take a look at that.
那是城都主教座堂
That's the Metropolitan Cathedral.
那是革命纪念碑
That's the revolutionary memorial.
那是独♥立♥天使
That's the Angel of Independence.
看 很美吧?
Take a look at that. Isn't it beautiful?
嘿 J
Hey, J.
朋友 那是阿兹特克的特拉洛克雕像 注:阿兹特克是墨西哥的古代文明之一 特拉洛是当时信奉的雨神
That, my friend, that's the old Aztec statue of Tlaloc.
祭司就在那里
That's where the priests
剜出人的心脏
chop the hearts out of their subjects
然后扔下楼梯
and roll them down the stairs.
每天都有游客让我带他们来这里
Every day, a tourist wants me to take them here.
真奇怪
Very strange.
嘿 J
Hey, J.
你没事吧?
You okay?
下车!
Get out!
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
约翰·克莱默
John Kramer.
再敢撒谎就让你脑袋开花
Lie to me again and I'll empty this chamber in your eye.
我没撒谎 我叫约翰·克莱默
I'm not lying. My name is John Kramer.
不用担心 克莱默先生 没事了
Not to worry, senor Kramer, you're fine.
你很安全 跟我来
You're safe. Come with me. Come, come.
上车吧 小心头
Here. Welcome. Watch your head.
你的房♥间
Your room.
那里 来
Here. Come.
就是这里了 祝你好运
It's here. Good luck.
什么事?
Si?
我是约翰·克莱默
I am John Kramer.
来吧
Come.
我…加布里埃拉
I... Gabriela.
我家人
Mi familia.
来
Come.
睡觉 这里睡觉
Sleep. Sleep here.
塞西莉亚·佩德森博士呢?
Dr. Cecilia Pederson?
哦 嗯
Ah. Si.
她救命 救了我的命
She saved life. My life.
我去 去叫她
I get. I get now.
克莱默先生 欢迎
Mr. Kramer, welcome.
路上的欢迎仪式还挺特别的
That was quite a reception that I got on the way out here.
你说我们的迎宾车?
Oh, our welcome wagon?
实在抱歉
I know, I'm sorry.
但是不管去哪我们都必须加强安保
But we've had to beef up the security wherever we go.
大型制药公♥司♥一直对我们穷追不舍
The big drug companies are always one step behind
所以我们的地址必须保密 连你也不能告诉
and so we must keep our location secret from everyone, even you.
来吧
Come.
见见我们的团队
I want you to meet the team.
这是卡洛斯 这里的足球明星
That's Carlos. Our local football star.
他父亲是这里的管♥理♥员♥
His father is the caretaker.
这里以前是个化工厂
This used to be a chemical factory back in the day.
马特奥
Mateo.
你好 博士
Hello, Doctor.
这位是约翰·克莱默
This is John Kramer.
很高兴见到你 克莱默先生 欢迎来到我们的诊所
Very nice to meet you, Mr. Kramer, and welcome to our clinic.
我们会好好照顾你的
You're in very good hands with us.
马特奥是阿尔托普拉多医院的麻醉师
Mateo is an anesthesiologist at Hospital Alto Prado.
他在约翰·霍普金斯大学完成了住院医师实习 经常与我父亲共事
He did his residency at Johns Hopkins and has worked a lot with my father.
-是的 -他会参与你明天的手术
-Yes. -He'll be helping out with your surgery tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
-有任何需要就来这里找我 -谢谢
-I'll be right here if you need anything. -Thank you.
这是瓦伦蒂娜 我们的护士之一
This is Valentina, one of our nurses.
她会帮你进行扫描 抽血
She'll be taking some scans and drawing some blood,
为今天晚些时候的注射治疗做好准备
all in preparation for the injection therapy later today.
希尔斯先生的结果很不错
Mr. Sears' vitals look good.
他可以出院了
He's cleared for release.
太好了
Wonderful.
帕克·希尔斯 约翰·克莱默
Parker Sears, John Kramer.
甲状腺癌 晚期 你呢?
Thyroid cancer, advanced. You?
大脑肿瘤
Uh, brain.
那你赢了
Ah. You win.
抱歉 我昨天做的手术
Sorry, they cut me open yesterday.
切掉了阴♥茎♥大小的肿瘤
Took out a tumor the size of my knob.
我马上就要开始鸡尾酒疗法了
I'm just about to start the cocktail.
突变的天然杀手细胞
Mutated natural killer cells.
这是我父亲研发的
They're a type of cytotoxic lymphocyte.
细胞毒性淋巴细胞
Developed by my father.
祝你好运 约翰
Good luck, John.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们已经给你定好了酒店
So, we've arranged for you to stay at a hotel.
开始吧?
Shall we begin?
请不要动
Please, don't move.
克莱默先生
So, Mr. Kramer...
-你是做什么工作的? -约翰
-What do you do? Like, for a living? -John.
叫我约翰就好
Please, call me John.
你是做什么工作的 约翰?
And what do you do, John?
我当了大半辈子的土木工程师和建筑师
I've been a civil engineer and an architect most of my life.
现在...
Now, I...
就做些业余爱好
have a few hobbies.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
翻新老爷车?
Classic car renovation.
-不是? -不是
- No? - No.
我...
I, uh...
我帮助人们客服内心的障碍
I help people overcome inner obstacles.
帮助他们在生活中做出积极的改变
Help them make positive changes in their lives.
类似心理教练?
Like a life coach, yeah?
差不多
Something like that.
电影精选列表