阿曼达 那些人需要一次考验
Right now, Amanda, these people deserve to be tested.
那个女医生
That lady doctor
根本不配
deserves nothing.
所有人都应该有一次机会
Everyone deserves a chance.
一次改过自新的机会
An opportunity to redeem themselves.
你应该比所有人都明白这一点
You should know that more than anyone.
塞西莉亚
Cecilia.
塞西莉亚 那是什么东西?
Cecilia, what the fuck is that?
塞西莉亚 你要干什么?
Cecilia, what are you doing?
不 等等!
No... No. No. Wait!
-不要! -嘘
-No! No! -Shh.
现在有绳子了
We have a rope.
-不 -马特奥!
- No! - Mateo!
好吧
Fine, fine.
好 在桌子上绕一圈...
Okay. Yes, you can loop it around the table and...
然后拉过来
And pull it in.
对
Yes, yes.
快接电♥话♥啊
-Pick up, pick up. -Yeah.
不!
No!
不!
No! No, no!
听着
Listen. Just listen.
你是对的
You're right.
我是个彻头彻尾的骗子
I'm a total fraud.
约翰 但是我的父亲
But my father, John,
他是真正的专家
he's the real deal.
你也知道的
And you know that.
他能救你
He can save you.
你现在关心的是这个?
Is that your concern?
救我?
Saving me?
他能治好你
But he can heal you.
我发誓
I swear to God.
我刚才就是在给他打电♥话♥
That's who I was trying to call.
让我联♥系♥他吧
Let me talk to him.
让我告诉他我们在哪里
Let me tell him where we are and he will come.
为了救我 他肯定会来
He will come help you.
治好你
To save my life.
祈求是没用的 相信我 你不是第一个用这招的人
Begging won't help. Trust me, you're not the first to try.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
救救我 求你了
Please, please. Please help. Please.
求你了
Please, please.
约翰 有客人
John, we have a visitor.
开门!
Open this fucking door!
是我 帕克·希尔斯!
It's Parker Sears!
把钱还给我 拿不到钱我绝不离开!
I've come to get my money back and I'm not going until I get it!
佩德森 你这个骗子
- Help! Hey! - Pederson, you thief!
操
Oh, fuck.
喂
Hey.
这是怎么回事?
Hey! What is this?
你带着枪进来 我们只能把你当罪犯对待
Walk in with a gun, get treated like a criminal.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我正想问你同样的问题呢
I was gonna ask you the same question.
我见过你 克莱默
I know you. Kramer.
脑癌 对吗?
Brain cancer, right?
你来这里干什么 帕克?
What are you doing here, Parker?
来要我的钱
I came to get my money back.
那群人都是骗子
These people are just crooks.
你看
Look at this.
是啊
Yeah.
那是佩德森吗?
Is that Pederson?
还有马特奥
And Mateo.
加布里埃拉 瓦伦蒂娜 迪亚哥也参与了
Gabriela, Valentina, and Diego was in on it too.
他们都是骗子
They're all con artists.
我们就是傻子
And we, we were the suckers.
那个贱♥人♥
That bitch.
我把所有钱都给她了
I gave her everything. All the money I had.
那是留给我家人的
That was for my family, that money.
是在我死后留给孩子的
To make good with my kids when I was gone.
但你却拿来换“魔豆”了
But instead, you traded it for magic beans.
换更多时间 换一个机会
More time, a shot at life.
帕克 你的生命对你来说 到底意味着什么?
What's your life really mean to you, Parker?
你有没有想过?
Have you ever thought about that?
因为只要你能找到生命的意义
Because if you find the meaning of your life,
就等于找到了灵魂
what you've found is your soul.
你的钱在我们这里 你不用担心
We have your money. You can be assured of that.
但在我让你去见塞西莉亚之前
But before I let you confront Cecilia,
必须先让她完成这个游戏
there's a game that she has to play out to its conclusion.
什么游戏?
What do you mean a game?
老天啊...
Oh, God...
你杀了瓦伦蒂娜
You killed Valentina.
我们不杀人
We don't kill.
你♥他♥妈♥的都把她的头给砍下来了!
You chopped her fucking head off!
瓦伦蒂娜的死 是因为她的生存意志不够
Valentina died because she didn't have the will to live.
她没能通过测试
She failed her test.
约翰 既然他能找到这里 别人也能
John, if he found us here, others might too, and soon.
不能再浪费时间了
We're wasting time.
我只是想给希尔斯先生一个机会
I'm just trying to give Mr. Sears
让他可以做出选择
a chance to make his choice.
什么选择?
What choice?
哪有选择?你们到底在说什么?
I don't have a choice. What are you two fucking talking about?
我会给你一个机会
I'm going to give you an opportunity
让你能够在此时此地参与
to do something significant with your life.
伟大的事业
Right now.
你说吧
I'm listening.
有一点要先说清楚...
But first, I'm going to have to insist...
不能用枪
no guns.
规则就是规则
Rules are rules.
违法规则的后果非常严重
Consequences for breaking them will be dire.
明白吗?
Understood?
能把我解开了吗?
Undo me now?
约翰
John.
阿曼达 我向你保证
I promise you, Amanda.
不管过程如何 最后一切都会按计划进行
One way or another, it's all gonna work out according to plan.
你去帮加布里埃拉准备下一个游戏吧
Why don't you go and prepare Gabriela for the next game?
-你想让我去吗? -不想
-You want me to do it? -No.
但是下一个是麻醉师
But the anesthesiologist is next.
女士 能跟你谈谈吗?
Lady, can you talk to me, please?
拜托 让我跟你谈谈吧
Can you... Can you please talk to me?
求你了
Please talk to me.
你这个臭婊♥子♥!
You fucking bitch!
该死的贱♥货♥!
You fucking cunt!
救救我
Help me, help me.
救救我 求你了
Help me, help me. Help me. Please.
我刚刚已经救你一次了
Believe it or not, I just did.
-本来你是下一个 -他是个怪物
-You were next. -He's a monster.
他要杀了我们 也会杀了你的...
He's gonna kill you the same way he's gonna kill all of us. Please...
你不了解约翰
You don't know John.
如果你想我继续帮你 就不要再说这种话了
If you want any more of my help, keep your mouth shut about that.
你是不想让我一枪干掉那个骗子吗?
Is that so I don't shoot that thief in the face?
相信我 希尔斯先生
Trust me, Mr. Sears.
很快她就会希望自己 能被你一枪打死了
In short order, she'll wish that you had.
马特奥
Mateo.
操
Fuck.
什么...
What...
这是什么玩意儿?
What the fuck is that?
是什么?
What is it? What is it?
我不知道这些是什么东西
I don't know what the fuck all of these things are.
好像是医疗用品
Medical supplies, I think.
有一把骨锯
And there's a fucking bone cutter.
是开颅器
A craniotome.
电影精选列表