真好啊
Sounds nice.
帮助他人就是最有意义的事
I can't think of anything more important than helping others.
是啊
Yeah.
龙舌兰
Tequila.
能带来好运
For good luck.
谢谢 加布里埃拉
Thank you, Gabriela.
不客气
De nada.
当地人的最爱
It's a local favorite.
不过你现在不能喝
You can't drink it now, though.
术前不能饮酒
Not before surgery.
“我的太阳西沉 是为了再度升起” 注:出自英国诗人罗伯特·勃朗宁
"My sun sets to rise again."
你的太阳一定会再度升起 约翰
Your sun is rising again, John.
我们会确保这一点
We will make sure of it.
你会英语吗 卡洛斯?
You speak English, Carlos?
Que?
Que?
跟我的西班牙语水平差不多
That's about as good as my Spanish.
“拉”怎么说?
How do you say "pull"?
拉 拉 拉
Pull, pull. Pull.
Jalar
Jalar.
Jalar
Jalar.
很好 Jalar
Excellent. Jalar.
谢谢
Gracias.
手术是谁主刀?
And who performs the surgery?
雷蒙·科尔特斯医生
Dr. Ramone Cortez.
也是阿尔托普拉多的医生
Also at Alto Prado.
他是这个国家最优秀的神经外科医生
He's the best neurosurgeon in 2,000 miles.
我会放心把我的家人交给他
He's the doctor I'd use if my own family was on the table.
我们会进行“清醒开颅手术”
Now, we'll be performing an "awake craniotomy."
你有部分时间是清醒的...
This means that you'll be floating in and out of consciousness...
...这样我们可以进行脑功能测绘...
...so that we can do function mapping...
监控你的脑部活动
This allows us to monitor your abilities,
这是为了不损伤你的大脑
so that we don't touch any part of your brain
控制语言和运动功能的区域
that might affect speech or movement...
克莱默先生...
Mr. Kramer...
能动一下手指吗?
Can you please wiggle your fingers?
很好 运动功能完好
Good. Motor function is clear.
准备抽吸管 谢谢
Suction vac, please.
瓦伦蒂娜 挪一下...
Valentina, will you move...
哦 好
Right, right, right.
好了 现在你可以休息一下了
Okay, great. We're gonna put you back to sleep.
我从10倒数
I'm gonna count down from ten.
10...
Ten...
9、8...
nine, eight...
7、6...
seven, six...
你醒了
Hi, there.
你做得很好
You did great.
这是哪里?
Where are we?
在马特奥的医院附近
We're two blocks away from Mateo's hospital.
以防你需要输血
In case you need a transfusion.
你的血检结果出来了
I got your bloodwork.
血红蛋白正常了
Hemoglobin's normal.
结果看起来很好 约翰
It all looks good, John.
非常好
It all looks good.
好了...
Now...
每天服用两剂
Drink two a day.
早晚各一次
One in the morning and one at night.
好
Okay.
里面除了我父亲的药剂
In addition to my father's treatment,
还有你之后一周需要的止痛药
it contains a painkiller you'll need for the next seven days.
一周之后呢?
And after that, what happens then?
之后就是你的人生了
Your whole life happens then.
我还没来得及跟加布里埃拉
I never got a chance to say goodbye to Gabriela.
和其他人道别呢
Or, any of the others.
我替你跟他们说
I'll send them your best.
头部不要碰水
Don't get your head wet.
绷带是抗菌的
The bandage is anti-bacterial.
能预防感染
It will stave off infection.
瓦伦蒂娜会过来帮你检查
Valentina will swing by to keep an eye on it for you.
休息一下吧 约翰
Get some rest now, John.
好的
Okay.
对了 佩德森博士...
Dr. Pederson, just so you know...
我明天早上就支付剩余的尾款
I'll wire the second half of the payment tomorrow morning.
谢谢 约翰
Thank you, John.
祝你生活愉快 约翰
Have a good life, John.
长寿 幸福
A long, good life.
有卡片吗?
Do you have a gift card?
是送朋友的 谢谢
It's for a friend. Thank you.
请稍等一下
Un momento, por favor.
有人吗?
Hello?
加布里埃拉?
Gabriela?
你好 欢迎观看
Hello, and welcome
神经外科系列的
to section five
第五章
in our neurosurgery series.
人类的大脑非常奇妙 有数亿个…
The human brain is a mystery, hundreds of millions...
我们会进行“清醒开颅手术”
We'll be performing an "awake craniotomy."
你有部分时间是清醒的...
This means that you'll be floating in and out of consciousness.
瓦伦蒂娜...
Valentina...
哦 好
Right, right, right.
祝你生活愉快 约翰
Have a good life, John.
长寿 幸福
A long, good life.
你们知道吗
Hey, guys.
阿兹特克人把受害者的心脏滚下楼梯后
Did you know that when the Aztecs roll the heart of their victim down the stairs
人们会把心脏捡回家 放在房♥子里
people will take them home and display them like ornaments?
当装饰品
In their fucking houses. Yeah.
欢迎来到墨西哥
Nice. Yes, sir, welcome to Mexico.
我们到了
Okay, so here we are.
这就是特拉洛克的雕像
This is the Tlaloc statue. Okay?
谢谢 玩得开心
Huh. Thank you, man. Have a good one.
谢谢
Of course, man. Thanks.
你好
Hello.
晚上好
Buenas noches.
救命!
Ayuda!
救命!
Ayuda!
克莱默?
Kramer?
伙计
Hey, man.
你想知道的我全都告诉你了!
I've told you what you wanted to know!
你要找的人我也全都告诉你了!
I fucking told you who you're looking for!
克莱默!
Kramer. Kramer!
你好 迪亚哥 或者我该叫你…
Hello, Diego. Or, should I call you...
科尔特斯医生?
Dr. Cortez?
我想跟你玩个游戏
I'd like to play a game.
你的双臂都连接了爆♥炸♥性装置
Attached to your arms are two explosive devices.
管状炸♥弹♥
Pipe bombs.
你可以把炸♥弹♥当成是某种肿瘤
Think of the explosives as a sort of cancer.
是必须切除才能存活的病灶
A malignancy that must be cut out for you to survive.
手术刀没法切断镀锌电线
The blades cannot cut through the galvanized cable.
但是能切开皮肉
But they can slice through flesh and muscle,
让你能切除肿瘤
allowing you to cut the cancer away.
是生是死 选择权在你
Live, or die. The choice is yours.
不
No, no, no. No, no, no.
克莱默
Kramer.
克莱默!
Kramer!
克莱默!
Kramer!
克莱默!
Kramer!
会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
警探…
Detective...
我需要你帮忙...
I could use your assistance...
找到几个需要我们服务的人
in locating some people that are in need of our services.
好 我们走
Okay. Vamonos.
马特奥?
Mateo?
电影精选列表