Baby Gap-shopping turd on ice!
操
Fuck!
保护好它的子♥宫♥
Protect its womb!
退后
Get back!
别伤害它
Don't hurt it.
我会一下捅穿他那该死的脑袋
I will stab him right through the fucking skull.
你正在犯一个大错
You're making a huge mistake.
立刻把她的锁链解开
Get her chains off now.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
立刻把她的锁链解开
Get her chains off now!
这全是你的错
This is all your fault.
不
No!
朱迪 不
Judi, no!
准备好她的阴门迎接他的降生
Prepare her vile gate for his birth.
不 不 不 操
No! No! No! Fuck!
不
No!
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
我在 我思 我愿
I am, I think, I will.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
来吧 巴风特
Come, Baphomet!
到你忠实的仆从 我们身边吧
Come to us, your worthy servants,
并让优秀的我们高出其他所有人一头
and place us above all others by virtue of our excellence.
两只小白兔 两只小白兔
Two fuzzy bunnies. Two fuzzy bunnies.
两只小白兔 两只小白兔
Two fuzzy bunnies. Two fuzzy bunnies.
萨姆
Sam!
哟
Whee!
萨米
Sammy!
你不该来这儿的
You shouldn't be here.
这不是很有趣吗
Isn't this funny?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫萨玛齐尔 从地狱来的
My name's Samaziel. I'm from hell.
有人工作失误啦
Someone made an oopsie.
等等 是你让所有人都不见的吗
Wait, did you make everyone disappear?
地狱里有11位公主 我高高在上
There are 11 princes in hell, and I'm way up here.
而那讨厌的巴风特远在下面
And that stinky Baphomet is way down there,
先敬拜他是不合规矩的
and worshipping him first is against the rules,
破坏规矩可是让我很生气
and breaking the rules makes me poopy.
你做了什么
What did you do?
笨家伙们 他们以为他们很强
Silly billies. They think they're so strong.
可总是会有更强的人哟
There's always someone stronger.
我会让他们知道的
I'll show them.
跟我转圈
Spin me!
总会有人更强
♪ There's always someone stronger ♪
总会有人更坏
♪ There's always someone meaner ♪
总会有人更强
♪ There's always someone stronger ♪
总会有人更坏
♪ There's always someone meaner ♪
我就是他们中最坏的
I'm the biggest meanie of them all.
小兔子
Bunnies!
那 现在怎么样了
So, what happens now?
小白兔先生要给他们一个教训
Mr. Bunny's gonna teach them a lesson.
呃 那我要怎样呢
Uh, and what about me?
这你得问小白兔先生了
You're going to have to ask Mr. Bunny.
呃 那我要怎样呢 小白兔先生
Uh, what about me, Mr. Bunny?
小白兔先生说你今晚帮了我
Mr. Bunny says you helped me tonight.
所以我们可以给你个痛快
So we'll kill you fast.
呃 小白兔先生不能让我回家去吗
Uh, look, can't Mr. Bunny just let me go home?
小白兔先生是个坏蛋
Mr. Bunny's a meanie.
萨姆的约定
Code of the Sams.
啥
What?
你 你说破坏规矩会让你不高兴
Y-You said that breaking the rules makes you poopy.
那萨姆的约定怎么办
What about code of the Sams?
萨玛齐尔
Samaziel.
萨姆
Sam.
你得帮我 这是 这是规矩
I mean, you have to help me. It's... It's the rule.
这是你编出来的
You made that up.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为全世界有700万个叫萨姆的
'Cause there's like seven million Sams in the world,
而你是我遇见的第一个
and you're the first one I've ever met
从没听过萨姆的约定的
that's never heard of the code of the Sams.
萨姆要帮助萨姆
It's Sams helping Sams.
我们都这么干
It's our jam.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
听着 你都有这么多人可以玩弄了
Look, you have all these other people to play with.
干嘛不保险一点呢
Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry?
萨姆
Sam...
怎么了
What?
跑
Run.
我不需要你的帮助或是你的仇恨
♪ I don't need your help or your hatred ♪
你♥他♥妈♥离我远一点
♪ You stay the fuck away from me ♪
听听墙里面老鼠的抓挠声吧
♪ Hear the scratch of the rats in the walls ♪
我在 我思 我愿
I am, I think, I will!
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
我在 我思 我愿
I am, I think, I will.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
领我至此
♪ Led me here ♪
并说 抓住我的手
♪ Said, "Hold my hand" ♪
一位年轻的仙女遭到玷污
♪ A young nymph defiled then ♪
我的身体从内部抗争着
♪ My body fights itself inside ♪
我感受到了它俯首于
♪ I feel it bow ♪
这尘世之间
♪ This mortal hold ♪
快点 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on! Please, please, please, please.
快发动 快发动 快啊 快啊
Please start, please start. Please, please.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on!
哦 谢了
Oh, thank you.
你是承载者
♪ You carrier ♪
你拒绝了我
♪ You repulse me ♪
听着她的膝盖刮划街道的声音
♪ Heard the sound of her knees scrape against the street ♪
你这肮脏之种
♪ You, the dirty one ♪
你夺走了我的一切
♪ What you took from me ♪
除了虚伪一无所剩
♪ There was nothing left but hypocrisy ♪
天降憎恶 黑暗的回忆
♪ Holy odium, blotted memory ♪
但我的悔恨永不会吞噬我
♪ But my regret will never consume me ♪
大海舔舐着
♪ The ocean's licking tongue ♪
血流不止
♪ A letting of the blood ♪
邪恶的预言
♪ A vile prophecy ♪
时刻折磨我
♪ Scrape it out of me ♪
丹妮卡·罗斯到底有什么秘密
看起来你一晚上挺开心啊
Looks like you had a fun night.
我的保温袋呢
Where's my thermal bag?
你不能带啮齿动物进来
You can't bring a rodent in here.
她不是啮齿动物 她是朱迪二代
She's not a rodent. She's Judi Jr.
你♥他♥妈♥这是要去哪儿
Where the hell you think you're going?
澳大利亚
Australia.
天堂和人间有着比梦中
♪ There are more things in heaven and earth ♪
还要多的事物
♪ Than can be dreamt of ♪
我想知道天堂有多高
♪ I wonder how far above ♪
我想知道天堂有多高
♪ I wonder how far above ♪
我死后爱你不减
♪ In death I'll love you more ♪
我死后爱你不减
♪ In death I'll love you more ♪
有翅膀不意味着你是好人
♪ Wings don't always mean you're good ♪
而有时所谓邪恶也是受人误解的
♪ And sometimes evil is misunderstood ♪
我心中的燃烧着一把火
♪ There is a fire burning deep within my heart ♪
但我绝不会让它伤害你
♪ I'll never let it hurt you ♪
我也不会让它熄灭
♪ I'll never let it stop ♪
我死后爱你不减
♪ In death I'll love you more ♪
我死后爱你不减
♪ In death I'll love you more ♪
我们的灵魂紧密贴合
♪ Our souls coalesce ♪
我们腐朽的肉身
♪ Our wasted flesh ♪
是在凡间仅剩的一点东西了
♪ Is all that's left of mortal age ♪
消失吧 分解吧
♪ Disappear, disintegrate ♪
分解成构成我们的微粒
♪ The substance of which we were made ♪
电影精选列表