You go to public school and eat government cheese
六年级就搞怀孕
and get pregnant in the sixth grade!
嘿 宝贝 怎么这么吵
Hey, babe. What's all the racket?
戳烂她 姐姐
Shred her, sis.
你们到底是谁
Who are you people?!
婊♥子♥
Slut.
嘿
Hey!
不 不 不
No. No. No.
不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no. No, no.
不 不 不 不
No. No. No. No.
不 不 不
No, no. No.
有人吗
Hello?
你穿的平价文胸 所以我想你应该不是他们的人
That's a Kmart bra, so I'm assuming you're not one of them.
呃 我 我叫萨姆 我是送披萨的
Um, I-I'm Sam. I deliver pizza.
你♥他♥妈♥在等什么呢 给我解开
What the fuck are you waiting for? Untie me.
我现在有些陷入信任危机了
I'm having some trust issues right now.
你敌人的敌人就是你的朋友
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.
-什么 -你敌人的敌
- What? - The enemy of your en...
该死的 她们马上就要用个大杀器
For fuck's sake, they were about to bang me to death
把我搞死了 懂吗
with a giant killdo, okay?
好吧
Okay.
可 等等 你是谁啊
Now, wait. Who are you?
不关你的事 小报童
None of your fucking business, paper boy.
我是送披萨的
Pizza girl.
我才他妈的不在乎
I don't give a flying monkey's fuck sac.
嗷
Ow!
听着 我们得离开这儿
Look, we have to get out of here.
谁跟你是我们
What's this "we" shit?
我要离开这儿了 你可以回多米诺披萨店那儿去
I'm getting out of here. You can go back to Domino's.
-我不知道这儿是怎么回事 -对
- I don't know what's happening! - Yeah.
这也正是我想让你离我远点的原因
That's exactly why I want you to stay the fuck away from me.
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况吗
911. What's your emergency?
嗨 是的 我在磨坊盆地
Hi. Yeah. I'm at Mill Basin.
我不知道这儿是怎么了 但我
And I don't know what's happening, but I'm...
请问你的位置在哪
What's your location, please?
呃 我 我不知道这儿的地址
Um, I-I don't know the address,
但我在 在一幢看起来很可怕的大房♥子里
but it's... it's a big house, scary-looking.
呃 好像 在一个偏远的街道上
Um, it's, like, on a deserted street.
我不知
I don't...
蠢蛋
Idiot.
他们在金和史蒂夫的房♥子里
They're at Kim and Steve's house.
你的求生本能就和大熊猫一样差
You have the survival instincts of a giant panda bear.
他妈的离我远
Stay the fuck away from...
这是你干的吗
Did you do that?
这是个意外
It was an accident.
你真是个天生的杀手
You're a natural born killer.
我是朱迪
Judi.
不 我 我不是故意要
No. I-I didn't mean to.
把你的大咪♥咪♥装好了 他们知道我们在这儿
Get your big tits in gear. They know we're here.
哦 等等 等等
Oh. Wait, wait.
走这边
This way.
为什么我闻到了你女儿的味道
Why do I smell your daughter?
你闻到的是她尸体
That's her corpse you're smelling.
金和史蒂文会照料好她的
Kim and Steven took care of her.
好吧
Okay.
丹妮卡 你的婊♥子♥女儿谋杀了我们的姑娘
Your whore daughter murdered our girls, Danica.
什么
What?
为什么克里斯腾和米歇尔跟我女儿在一起
Why were Kristen and Michelle with my daughter?
哦 我们 呃
Oh. We, uh...
你们按着我跟你们说的杀了我女儿了吗 史蒂文
Did you kill my daughter like I asked you to, Steven?
我们把她交给我的姑娘们了 丹妮卡
We gave her to the girls, Danica.
你干什么了
You what?!
她们一想到能杀了她就激动极了
They were so excited about killing her.
我知道
I know.
哦
Oh!
-是她们想要这样的 亲爱的 -我为什么要那么做
- They wanted to, sweetie. - Why did I do that?
我现在严重怀疑你的领导能力
I am seriously questioning your leadership.
好了 大家
All right, people!
我们要组成三人刺杀小队
We will form three-person kill teams.
我们要四散到社区各处
We will split the neighborhood into quadrants.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
别跟个法♥西♥斯♥一样 吉普西
Don't be a fascist, Gypsy.
我们出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂可不是为了跟一帮该死的嬉皮士一样
We didn't sell our souls so we could clomp around outdoors
在外面咚咚乱闯的
like a bunch of goddamn hippies.
法♥西♥斯♥能办成事
Fascists get things done.
哦
Oh.
哦
Oh.
谢谢你 丹妮尔
Thank you, Danielle.
垫个垫子
Trivets.
灵魂蛋奶酥 有人想吃吗
Soul soufflé, anyone?
刀
Knife.
T恤
T-shirt.
萨缪尔 给我找到那处♥女♥
Samuel, find me my virgin.
这就是我得以领导这个巫师团的原因
And that's why I lead this coven.
把这个烧了
Burn this.
我们溜回我摩托车那里逃走吧
Let's sneak back to my Vespa and go.
首先 我可不想因为坐该死的摩托车被抓送命
A, I'm not getting caught dead on a fucking Vespa,
其次 他们五秒之内就会在大街上放出些
and B, they're about to have sick, fucked-up shit
乱七八糟的狗屎玩意
all over these streets in about five seconds.
天然海盐
好了
All right.
这样应该就能挡住一些小怪了
This should keep out the basics...
追魂犬 滑皮兽 碎胆怪
spirit dogs, slipskins, grind guts,
灰衣人 夜魔 任何会走或是会爬的
the gray man, night hags... anything that walks or crawls.
恶魔在数清楚盐有多少粒之前是不能跨过来的
Demons won't cross salt without counting every grain.
这是他们的规矩之一
It's one of their rules.
这群混♥蛋♥的规矩比快艇骰子游戏还多
Fuckers have more rules than Yahtzee.
恶魔们就痴迷什么法规 定则 仪式这些
Demons are obsessed with laws, codes, rituals...
听起来牛逼的狗屁玩意
all that type-A shit.
你在说什么呢 他们只是普通人罢了
What are you talking about? Those were just people.
哦 那你说刚才那里的是普通人吗
Oh, was that just people back there...
一个我从小就认识的女孩想用她的异形振动棒
a girl I've known my entire life about to hump me to death
把我给顶死
with her H.R. Giger love stick?
好吧 他们是很疯 但也不是什么巫师啊
Okay. They're nuts, but they're not wizards.
我们得走了
We have to go.
住这儿的人会回来的
Whoever lives here is gonna come home.
太阳升起前不会有人回来的
No one's gonna be home before sun-up.
我们还是报♥警♥或者 或者离开这儿吧
Let's just call the police or... or get out of here,
总之我们不能待在这儿啊
but we can't stay here.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你就像个大号♥的智障儿
You're like a big retarded baby.
我妈妈和她的跟屁虫们就要献祭召唤巴风特了
My mom and her butt buddies are booty-calling Baphomet,
我们得像个害怕被揪出来的小婊♥子♥一样藏在这儿
and we're gonna hide in here like scared little bitches
因为他们完全可以把你的肾喂给红火蚁吃
because they can turn your liver into fire ants.
如果他们发现我们 他们可不是杀了我们这么简单
If they find us, they're not going to kill us.
他们会搞些你完全弄不懂的狗屎玩意
They're gonna do shit that you can't comprehend.
而且直到你被浑身赤♥裸♥地捆在
And they're not going to stop
铁丝网环绕的祭坛上 跟15英尺的哥和拿野兽在一起
until you're strapped naked to a barbed-wire altar
让他用双管齐下的恶魔之角
with the 15-foot beast of Gehenna
把你像个旋转门或是牛肉末一样
and his double-pronged demon dong
从处♥女♥膜那儿给你
walking out of your cooch chute
捅个透心凉之前 他们都不会停手的
like it's a revolving door of ground beef.
我为什么要听你的 你也是他们的一员啊
Why am I even listening to you? You're one of them.
这是你今天说的第一句聪明话
That's the first smart thing you've said today.
听着 我要上楼找件衬衫
Look, I'm going upstairs and I'm getting a shirt,
然后离开这里
and then I'm getting out of here.
是走是留 你自己选吧
Stay or go. It's your choice.
真可爱 你还觉得我们有得选
That's cute. You think we have choices.
两只小白兔
Two fuzzy bunnies.
两只小白兔
Two fuzzy bunnies.
两只小白兔
Two fuzzy bunnies.
电影精选列表