Now?
呃 现在我在试着
Um, now I'm trying.
我一直在街头卖♥♥艺 还去找了个工作
You know, I-I've been busking, and I went and got a job,
今晚就是第一晚
and tonight was my first night.
这本来对我来说是很重要的一天 能够把一切扭回正轨
This was supposed to be my big day to turn everything around.
你说得对 萨姆 他们比我们强
You're right, Sam. They are stronger than us.
他们无情 自私
They're ruthless, selfish,
他们为了能亲上撒旦的屁♥股♥不惜互相划脖子
and they'll slit each other's throats to kiss satanic ass.
但你知道我们是谁吗
But you know what we are?
什么
What?
你是不知退缩的蓝领硬汉
You're a blue-collar badass that just won't quit,
而我是有枪而且被宠坏的顽童
and I'm a spoiled brat with a gun.
他们完全没有机会赢
They don't stand a chance.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
哈
Huh!
瞧 这就是所谓的情境反讽
Now, this is what's known as situational irony.
哦 咒语不管用吗 嗯
Oh. Spell didn't work? Well...
你教了你女儿那本书
You taught your daughter the book!
她知道怎样密封皮肤
She knows how to skin seal.
你就是不肯放弃她
You were never gonna give her up!
我找到她们了
I found them.
-她们在 -等等
- They're at... - Wait!
该死的 金
Damn it, Kim.
-怎么 -我们说过这点的
- What? - Yeah, we talked about this.
你知道该怎么做吗
You know what to do?
知道
Yes.
你害怕吗
You scared?
我也是
Me too.
你会读这些吗 亲爱的
Can you read those, honey?
不
No.
不 我不会 加里 好吗
No, I can't, Gary, okay?
我不会读他的肠子
I can't read his guts.
那是丹妮卡的长项
That was Danica's department.
呃 我们还有两个小时
Well, we have two hours.
我知道 加里
I know that, Gary!
我知道我们的时间
I can tell time.
最糟的是 最糟的是 加里
The worst part... the worst part, Gary...
我就知道会这样
I saw this coming.
几年前我就知道会这样
I saw this years ago.
他妈的接电♥话♥啊
Answer your fucking phone!
不会开飞行模式吗
Airplane mode?
什么鬼
What the shit?
哦
Oh.
天哪
God!
喂
Hello?
吉普西
Gypsy.
朱迪
Judi.
你想领导巫师团吗
You want to lead the coven?
你为什么要帮我
Why would you help me?
因为我的婊♥子♥妈想要杀了我
Because my whore mother tried to kill me.
不 不 不 这还不够
No, no, no. Not good enough.
你有我的头发
You have my hair,
而我可不想下半辈子活在逃亡之中
and I don't want to spend the rest of my life on the run.
我想回来
I want back in.
我手上有那个处♥女♥
I have the virgin.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
看看你的来电显示吧
Check your caller I.D.
家
你这小婊♥子♥
You little bitch!
好了
Okay.
那处♥女♥在我家
The virgin is at my house.
我们还有两个小时
We have two hours, people.
有人抗♥议♥我的领导权吗
Does anyone here contest my right to lead?
我们来展示点真本事吧
Let's show some hustle, people!
我们走
Let's go!
她在哪儿 我知道她就在这儿
Where is she? I know she's in here.
她在哪儿 现在就是那个时刻了 加里
Where is she? It's happening, Gary.
她在哪儿 我知道她在这儿
Where is she? I know she's in here.
就是此刻了 就要发生了 加里
This is the moment. This is happening, Gary.
好了
Okay.
不 不 等等
No, no, wait!
该死 凯尔
Damn it, Kyle.
巴风特
Baphomet,
女巫之王
king of the witches,
圣殿骑士之主
lord of the Knights of Templar,
三面的无情恶魔
triple-face fuck monster of remorseless intent
阴毒智慧的指路人
and illuminator of poisonous knowledge,
给我亟需的力量
give me strength in my hour of need.
帮我找到她们 巴风特
Help me find them, Baphomet.
我只求这一件事
This one thing I ask.
朱迪
Judi?
朱迪
Judi?!
朱迪 朱迪
Judi? Judi!
朱迪 朱迪 朱迪...
Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi!
朱迪 朱迪 朱迪...
Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi!
朱迪 朱迪 朱迪 ...
Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi!
朱迪 朱迪 朱迪...
Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi! Judi!
朱迪
Judi!
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Uh-huh.
我们在阴影谷里 这里就是个鬼地方
We're in the Vale of Shadows. It's all fucked up.
我们得走了
We got to go.
我可没有会帮
I knew no daughter of mine
吉普西·纽米尔上位的女儿
would give Gypsy Neumieir the time of day.
干得好啊 亲爱的
Well done, sweetie.
去你的
Fuck you.
这可不是跟你妈妈说话的语气
That's no way to talk to your mother.
是时候回家了
It's time to go home.
带上你的朋友
Bring your friend.
你想要杀了我
You tried to kill me!
-别管那些细节 -快跑 萨姆
- Details. - Run, Sam.
哦 萨曼莎 我恐怕朱迪
Oh, Samantha, I'm afraid Judi
也许给了你你能
may have given you the impression
跑出去的印象吧
that there's some escape.
不 千禧一代的小娃娃
No, my millennial moppet.
-我们不可阻挡 -闭嘴 妈妈
- We're inevitable. - Shut up, Mom.
朱迪 别搞得像个人恩怨一样 我也不想这样
Judi, don't make this personal. I'm not happy about it either.
你觉得我喜欢穿着这愚蠢的礼袍四处跑
You think I like running around in silly robes
费劲谋杀我的孩子
murdering my children?
但你要不然就加入这场游戏 要不然就一边儿凉快去
But you got to either get in the game or sit on the sidelines.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
没有别的办法
There's no other way.
你觉得杀了我能改变这个世界吗
Do you think killing me is gonna change the world?
你扣下扳机 太阳明天还是会升起
You pull that trigger and the sun will still come up tomorrow,
只不过你会变得和她一样
only you'll be just like her.
哦 也许她可以给你找一份她那个披萨店的活干
Oh! Maybe she'll get you a job at her pizza parlor.
快走
Go.
难道你宁愿跪着活一辈子 也不愿意
Wouldn't you rather spend a few years on your feet
站着活几年
than a lifetime on your knees?
你给我留下的是什么生活
What life did you leave me?!
你死了之后就轮到我了
You die, then me.
我们无权选择生存的世界 亲爱的
We don't get to choose the world, sweetheart.
-一 -如果你想要好东西的话
- One... - If you want anything good,
-就要自己去争取 -二
- you have to take it. - ...two...
你还年轻 所以我试着耐心些
You're young, so I'm trying to be patient.
-三 -忘了什么了吗
- ...three. - Forget something?
朱迪
你是要绑♥架♥我的女儿吗
Are you kidnapping my daughter?
她晚点会谢我的 快走
She'll thank me later. Come on.
除了塑料浴帘和沃尔玛的运动裤之外 你还有什么
What do you have to offer her but plastic shower curtains
能给她的
and Walmart sweatpants?
我看到的只是一帮想成为玛莎·斯图沃特的
All I see are a bunch of Martha Stewart wannabes
喝着白葡萄酒 吸着医用大♥麻♥ 还听着
电影精选列表