Thank you, sir, and have a wonderful night
请尽情享用披...
and enjoy your pi...
哦 不好意思
Oh. Excuse me!
不好意思 先生 我想你忘了给小费了
Excuse me, sir! I think you forgot to tip!
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Please, please, please, please, please.
拜托
Please...
你这蠢 蛋
You stupid...
你好 有人吗
Hello? Excuse me!
我知道你在家 先生
I know you're home, sir!
我们今晚集聚与此
We are gathered here tonight
来完全激活我们的潜能
to activate our fullest potential.
十七年来 在团队协作和个人奉献的帮助下
For 17 years, we have achieved unprecedented growth
我们有了前所未有的进展
thanks to team unity and personal productivity.
所以我现在告诉你们
So I'm saying to you right now,
准备好来次彻头彻尾的思维转变吧
be prepared for a major paradigm shift,
因为今晚要发生的事 不可逆转
because today is nonreturnable.
我从没有发展过自己的事业 因为我要帮助他人
I haven't built my career because I needed to help others.
-借过 不好意思 抱歉了 -我从没有牺牲过
- Excuse me. Sorry. Pardon me. - I haven't sacrificed
我所拥有的一切 因为我也需要朋友
all I have because I needed friends.
我就做我该做的事 因为我热衷于创造胜者
I do what I do because I love to make winners.
你们准备好成为胜者了吗
Are you ready to be a winner?
-是的 -不好意思 抱歉打扰了
- Yes! - Excuse me. I'm sorry.
不过你有没有见过一个留着大八字胡的 有些死鱼眼的家伙
But did you see a guy with a big mustache, kind of dead eyes?
你们准备好拿回本该属于你们的东西了吗
Are you ready to take back what you are owed?
-是的 -你们准备好付诸行动了吗
- Yes! - Are you ready to just do it?
-是的 -你是谁
- Yes! - Who are you?
我 我叫萨姆
I-I'm Sam.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我给这儿的一个家伙送披萨
I delivered pizza for a guy here,
但他没付小费 而我需要那份小费给摩托加油
but he didn't tip, and I need that tip for gas money.
我是说 如果这儿的每个人都能给个25美分 那就有
I mean, if everyone here gave a quarter, that'd be like...
等等 这儿的人你一个都不认识
Wait. You don't know anyone here?
那就有差不多10美元了
I mean, that would be like almost $10.
-是的 -你们准备好
- Yes! - Are you ready
完全献身给撒旦了吗
to fully commit yourselves to Satan?
是的
Yes!
-多少都可以 -你不能来这儿的
- Everything helps. - You can't be here.
实际上磨坊盆地已经超出了我们的配送范围了
Mill Basin is actually outside our delivery zone.
你得离开
You have to go.
请变革驱动者登场
Call forth the change driver!
事情发生了点变化
We've... had a complication.
变化只是伪装起来的机会
Complications are just opportunities in disguise.
变革驱动者并不像她看上去那么纯洁
Change driver was not as pure as she appeared.
还能挽回吗
Can she be salvaged?
她不再是我们的一员了
She's no longer with us.
认真的
Seriously?
萨缪尔怎么说
What did Samuel say?
萨缪尔不太支持我的实践方法
Samuel wasn't happy with my hands-on approach,
所以我把他安置到了某个地方
so I've put him somewhere
某个他不会产生 阻力的地方
where he won't cause any... backsliding.
这可是五朔节 丹妮卡
This is Beltane, Danica.
现在是满月时分
It is a full moon!
我们要召唤巴风特
We're summoning Baphomet.
我们需要一个处♥女♥
We need a virgin.
不好意思
Excuse me!
呃 抱歉打断你们的派对 或是 呃 随便什么吧
Um, sorry to interrupt your party or, um, whatever,
我是送披萨的小哥 哦 小姑娘
but I'm the pizza guy... oh, girl...
这儿的某个人点了五大份披萨 有一份还加了甜玉米
a-and someone here ordered five large pies, one with sweet corn,
呃 他是用卡付的钱 但是没给小费
uh, and he paid with a card, but he didn't tip.
所以我想看看你们有没有谁能帮他付个小费
So I just wanted to see if maybe you guys would cover for him.
我 我只是觉得
I-I just don't think it's fair
让我骑车这么大老远过来
for me to drive all the way out here
还要自己付油钱有些不公平
and not be able to cover the cost of gas, so...
你是谁
Who are you?
送披萨的 呃 人
The pizza, uh, person.
你在我房♥子里干什么呢
And what are you doing in my house?
你们听好了
Look, you guys.
也许你们住的社区非常豪华
You may live in this nice neighborhood,
而我只是送披萨的 但我们其实没多大不同
and I deliver pizza, but we're not so different.
我是说 我是讨生计的 你们也是
I mean, I have to make a living, just like you.
所以 也许你们可以传一下我的头盔给点小费
So, you know, maybe if you could pass the helmet,
下次我在街头卖♥♥艺的时候也许会有人说
the next time I'm busking and someone says,
嘿 你在磨坊盆地那帮自命不凡的家伙那里受气了没有
"Hey, what's with those stuck-up snobs in Mill Basin?"
我就会说 嘿 没有
I'll say, "Hey. No.
他们其实挺不错的 对吧
They're actually pretty cool," right?
街头卖♥♥艺
Busking?
对 呃 我唱些自己的东西
Yeah, uh, I sing my own material...
有民谣什么的 就在水族馆那边
like, folk songs... down by the aquarium.
你会不会碰巧是个 处♥女♥
Are you by any chance... a virgin?
呃 这个问题也太私密了吧
Um, that's a very personal question.
她是个处♥女♥
She's a virgin.
哦 呃 抱歉
Oh. Um, excuse me.
你们能不能 呃 能不能请你们让我走
Can you, um, can you let me go, please?
抱歉 嘿 嘿 哦
Excuse me. Hey. Hey. Ow.
我猜你也是惹恼了我那个婊♥子♥老婆吧
Guess you pissed off my bitch whore of a wife as well.
抱歉 你是谁
Sorry. Who are you?
我是谁
Who am I?
这是我的房♥子 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
I own this house. Who the hell are you?
呃 我是送披萨的
Um, I delivered that pizza.
是保温包装吗
You packing heat?
你是一个人来的吗
You come with anyone else?
那你会什么格斗技巧吗 柔道 空手道 马伽格斗术
What about fighting skills... judo, karate, Krav Maga,
菲律宾刀斗术
Filipino knife fighting?
好吧 唉 那就这样吧
All right. Well, that was that.
我只想要拿到小费而已
Look, all I did was ask for a tip.
我 我说 也许我不该闯进房♥子里
I-I mean, I probably shouldn't have come in the house,
但这是我第一晚 所以 你知道 我已经学到教训了
but it's my first night, so, you know, lesson learned.
你知道今天晚上这儿要发生什么吗
Do you have any idea what's happening here tonight?
呃 我工作的地方一小时只给2.13美元
Um, well, I work in a field that pays $2.13 an hour
我的收入大部分都要仰仗小费呢
and my income is mostly based off tips,
但我在这儿要小费的时候大家都气得不行
but everyone in there got pissed off when I asked for one.
好吧 这里没人会给你付小费的
Okay, well, none of those people are gonna tip you
因为他们都忙着供奉撒旦呢
because they're too busy worshipping Satan,
而今晚 他们要召唤巴风特
and tonight they are summoning Baphomet.
是个乐队吗
Like the band?
是个来自地狱的三面神
Like the triple-faced god of hell.
而且他们今晚很可能会杀了我们
And they're probably gonna kill us tonight.
嗯 肯定会杀了我
Well, they're definitely killing me.
也许也会把你杀了 我不确定
They're probably gonna kill you. I don't know.
哦 你肯定以为我比看上去年轻许多吧
Oh, you must think I'm a lot younger than I look.
我说 我的邻居 卡尔 他就是个撒旦崇拜者 可他还是个素食主义者
I mean, Carl, my neighbor, he's a Satanist and he's a vegan.
他们会把我的脂肪抽出来做蜡烛的
They are gonna render my fat to make candles.
行吧 呃 我得回去工作了
Okay. Uh, I need to get back to work.
他们会把你的舌头砍下来的
They are gonna cut your tongue out.
他们会把面条戳进你的眼睛里
They are gonna jam needles into your eyes,
那还是他们慈心大发的时候 懂吗
and that's them being merciful, okay?
你就庆幸自己不是个处♥女♥吧
Just be happy you're not a virgin.
我已经花了22年跟花言巧语的男人打交道
I've spent the last 22 years fending off horny dudes.
我想我还是能处理好
I think I can handle
一帮住在城郊的性♥欲♥无处释放的大叔的
a bunch of sexually repressed suburban dads.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
你是个处♥女♥
Are you a virgin?
这问题太私密了
That's a very personal question.
我的妈呀
Christing hell.
今晚真是越来 越来 越来越好了
This night just keeps getting better and better and better.
喂 嘿 听着 嘿
Whoa. Hey. Listen. Hey.
我需要你汇聚好你
I need you to scrape together
仅剩的所有脑细胞
whatever brain cells you have left.
粗鲁
Rude.
巴风特需要处♥女♥的子♥宫♥才能出世
Baphomet needs a virgin womb to be born.
懂吗 你能听懂我说的吗
电影精选列表