who drink white wine and smoke medical marijuana
80年代金曲榜的老家伙
and listen to '80s playlists.
我们统治着世界
We run the world.
你们是帮混♥蛋♥
You're assholes.
你两腿间的那个膜
That little membrane between your legs
是唯一能给你可悲生活创造一点价值的东西
is the only thing that gives your sad little life any value.
我不会让你碰我们的
I'm not letting you touch us.
尽管我不想承认 但你开始让我感到厌烦了
I hate to admit it, but you're starting to annoy me.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆 萨姆
Sam? Sam.
你是对的
You were right.
我真的 我真的搞砸了
I really... I really screwed up.
别留空隙 我可不想有什么不速之客闯进来
No gaps. We don't want any uninvited guests.
丹妮尔
Danielle.
过去的事都过去了
The past is the past.
现在重要的只有伟业了
What matters now is the great working.
这是你的
This is yours.
丹妮卡
Danica...
我洗过了
I washed it.
呃
Uh...
我只想给组织带来最好的
I only wanted what was best for the group.
吉普西只想给吉普西带来最好的
Gypsy just wanted what was best for Gypsy.
要有种承认
Have the balls to own it.
但没关系 我能理解
But it's okay. I understand.
我理解处在如此大压力下是什么感受
I understand what it's like to be under so much pressure.
没错
Yeah.
就好像你在大海底部
Almost like you're at the bottom of the sea.
水压压得你动弹不得 仿佛要压碎你
All that water pressing you down, crushing you,
海水填满了你的肺
filling your lungs.
你无法呼吸 动弹不得
And you can't breathe and you can't move
说不出话
and you can't speak,
你惊慌失措 痛苦挣扎
and you panic and you struggle,
但都没用
but it's no use.
溺水是全世界最糟糕的感受了
Drowning is the worst feeling in the world.
丹妮卡 我们为发生的一切深感抱歉
Danica? We're sorry what happened.
你们以为你们支持了胜者
You thought you were backing a winner.
我能理解
I understand.
呃 金尤其感到抱歉
Uh, Kim's sorry in particular
因为 你知道 呃 她把 她把锥子插到你的头盖骨里面去了
for, you know, uh, putting a... a spike through your skull.
在我原谅你们之前 我会蹲在你们的坟头前
I'll squat in the dirt and piss on your grave
往你们的墓碑上尿上一泡
before I forgive you.
你们站了队 现在就品尝苦果吧
You picked your side. Now live with it.
哦
Oh!
妈
Mom.
请放我走吧 对不起
Please let me go. I'm sorry.
-不 别求她 -我会做你想要我做的一切
- No, don't beg her. - I'll do whatever you want.
我会让我们回家去的
I'm getting us home.
五分钟后
In five minutes,
你会品尝到
you are going to have
你第一次性体验
your very first sexual encounter,
失去贞操 并与此同时
lose your virginity, and give birth
生出伟大的巴风特
all at the same time, courtesy of the great Baphomet.
害怕是正常的
Fear is appropriate.
别听她的
Don't listen.
她只是个涂了假唇骨瘦如柴的可悲老妇人
She's just a sad old lady with fake lips and a bony ass.
要不是我现在心情如此之好
If I wasn't in such a good mood,
我肯定会因为这个把你的舌头扯下来
I'd cut out your tongue for that.
我们的主今晚就要这儿出生
This is where our lord will be born tonight.
我跟你保证 会很疼的哦
It's going to hurt. I guarantee it.
妈
Mom...
我愿意做你想要的一切 求你了
I'll do whatever you want. Please.
孩子 婴 婴儿 我会给你生小孩儿的
Children, b-babies. I-I'll bring you babies.
-我愿意 我愿意当你的育种器 -嘘
- I'll... I'll be your breeder. - Shh.
我给过你无上的荣光 可你却不屑一顾
I gave you the greatest honor, and you spat in my face.
你们这代人根本不懂什么叫牺牲
Your generation doesn't understand sacrifice.
接下来所要发生的
What's going to happen next
只是我对你们失望的一小部分而已
barely begins to express my disappointment.
你们准备好打破一直以来禁锢我们野心的
Are you ready to break the chains of conventional morality
-传统道德观了吗 -是的
- that stifle our ambitions? - Yes!
你们准备好投资未来了吗
Are you ready to make an investment in your future?
是的
Yes!
是谁的力量彻底解放我们真正的潜能
And whose power unlocks our true potential?
伟大的撒旦
Hail Satan!
-是谁 -伟大的撒旦
- Who? - Hail Satan!
我听不到你们哟
I can't hear you.
伟大的撒旦 伟大的撒旦 伟大的撒旦
Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!
那我们今晚要欢迎谁驾临
And who do we welcome here tonight?
我们要召唤他的哪位使者
Who is his emissary that we summon?
成就之王 巴风特万岁
Hail Baphomet, lord of achievement!
奴隶之主 巴风特万岁
Hail Baphomet, master of slaves!
成功之神 巴风特万岁
Hail Baphomet, god of success!
财富之使 巴风特万岁
Hail Baphomet, bringer of wealth!
我向你四倍的赞礼 为我们带来幸福的使者啊
Hail fourfold, bringer of joy!
今晚 我们就把旧世界的爱 同情 和怜悯
Tonight, we set aside the ways of the old world...
放到一边
love, empathy, and compassion.
那些都是过去式了
Those are the old tools.
加入我革新的阵营
Join me in the invocation.
光明之使 巴风特 我们召唤汝
We invoke thee, Baphomet, light bringer.
我在 我思 我愿
I am, I think, I will!
我是制裁者 我是执行官
I am the sanction, I am the warrant.
我在 我思 我愿
I am, I think, I will!
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak! Wealth to the strong!
求求你 求求你 救救我
Please, please, help me!
强者富 我在 我思 我愿
Wealth to the strong. I am, I think, I will!
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
我在 我思 我愿
I am, I think, I will!
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
我在 我思 我愿
I am, I think, I will!
弱者亡 强者富 我在 我思 我愿
Death to the weak. I am, I think, I will!
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
-我在 我思 我愿 -救救我 求你了
- I am, I think, I will! - Help me, please!
求你 救命
Please, help!
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
救命 求求你
Help, please!
强者富
Wealth to the strong.
神圣之灵就要降临 撒旦万岁
The holy one comes. Hail Satan.
求你
Please.
巴风特万岁
Hail Baphomet.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.
巴风特万岁
Hail Baphomet.
强者富
Wealth to the strong.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
不 救命 救命 不要
No, help, help! No!
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no! No! No, no, no!
救救我 求你
Help me, please!
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
救命
Help!
哦 哦
Ohhh! Oh!
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
你
You!
是你
You!
哦
Ohh!
你这该死的凸眼怪混♥蛋♥
You fucking bug-eyed, fun-sized asshole!
你这缩头乌龟 学究似的吝啬鬼
You turtleneck-wearing, egghead cheap fuck!
你只需要付个小费 你这吝啬的混♥蛋♥
All you had to do was tip, you cheap bastard!
上帝呀 谁会在披萨上加甜玉米 你这恶心人的东西
My God, who puts corn on pizza, you disgusting fuck?!
不付小费 臭吝啬鬼
You no-tipping, cheap-ass,
狗♥娘♥养♥的瘾君子
电影精选列表