Keep going.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 我做 我做不到
No, no, no, no, no, no. No, I ca... I can't do this.
我只想 我只想回家
I just... I just want to go home.
我本来早就该是床单上沐沐流血的肉条了
I was supposed to be a gore streak on a mattress.
而你打败了他们
And you beat them.
写下去
Write.
我不行 我不行
I can't, I can't.
跟我讲个故事吧
Tell me a story.
从前 有个叫哈利·波特的小男孩
Once upon a time, there was a boy named Harry Potter.
-你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗 -我不知道该讲什么
- Are you fucking kidding me? - I don't know what to say!
我从没有过男朋友
I never had a boyfriend.
跟我讲讲你的
Tell me about yours.
什么 讲丹尼尔吗
What, about Daniel?
呃 呃 他能全凭记忆 把整个公路勇士电影背下来
Um... Um, he could do the entire "Road Warrior" movie,
包括声音特效
including sound effects, from memory.
呃 我是在第一天去AYAO时遇见他的
Um, I met him at my first day at AYAO.
呃 AYAO就是 青少年肿瘤中心
Uh, AYAO... the Adolescent Young Adult Oncology Center.
我去那儿进行化疗
I had to stay there for my chemo.
我不会再爱上另一个人了
I'll never love anyone else.
弱者亡
Death to the weak.
强者富
Wealth to the strong.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
我们一同进出AYAO有两年时间
We were in and out of AYAO for two years,
他教了我一套缓解压力的咒语
and he taught me a mantra for when I get tense.
呃 它 它听上去又呆又蠢
Um, it's... it's silly and it's goofy,
我只是要专心念两只小白兔
but I just focus on two fuzzy bunnies
直到全世界只剩下这两只小白兔
until they're the only thing in the entire world,
这样就能完全屏蔽掉所有的痛苦了
and it just totally blocks out all the pain.
啊
Aah!
把我背后画完
Finish my back!
-把我背后画完 -呃 呃
- Finish my back! - Um! Um...
我得了霍奇金式淋巴瘤 他得的是白血病
I had Hodgkin's lymphoma, and he had leukemia.
别停下来
Don't stop!
我得待在医院接受化学治疗
I had to stay at the hospital for my chemo infusions,
每当我一次化疗结束之后他都会摇着轮椅到我门前
so after each one he'd roll his chair to my door
给我表演公路勇士来逗我笑
and do the "Road Warrior" to make me laugh.
他跟我说澳大利亚
He told me that Australia
是世界上最伟大的国家
was the greatest country in the world.
呃 我给他写过一首
Um, I wrote him songs
有关沙袋鼠 毛鼻袋鼠和长颈鹿的歌♥
about wallabies and wombats and kangaroos,
而我们第一次接吻
and the first time we kissed
是在我给他唱了彩虹吸蜜鹦鹉的歌♥之后
was after I sang to him about the rainbow lorikeets.
-哦 天哪 哦 天哪 -别 别停下来
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Don't... Don't stop.
-别停 -哦 天哪 哦 天哪
- Don't stop. - Oh, my God, oh, my God.
强者富
Wealth to the strong.
弱者亡
Death to the weak.
强者富
Wealth to the strong.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
我们本来要一起去澳大利亚庆祝我们
We were gonna celebrate our first cancerversary
第一个癌症纪念日的
by going to Australia together.
但是 呃 我的病情好转了 可丹尼尔没有
But, um, after I went into remission, Daniel didn't.
两周后他们跟我说我的癌症已经好了
Two weeks after they told me I was cancer-free,
他却回了AYAO
he went back into AYAO.
我想去看望他来着 可我没有
I wanted to visit him, but I couldn't.
没人怪我 大家都能理解
I mean, no one blamed me. Everyone understood.
但事实就是他从未放弃过我 我却放弃了他
But the fact is he never gave up on me, and I gave up on him.
我逃走了
I ran away.
朱迪
Judi?
别停下来
Don't stop.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
弱者亡 强者富
Death to the weak. Wealth to the strong.
不 挺住
No! Come on!
挺住 挺住 挺住
Come on, come on, come on.
弱者亡
Death to the weak.
-挺住 挺住啊 -强者富
- Come on, come on. - Wealth to the strong.
挺住
Come on.
那个维京婊♥子♥
That Viking whore!
她教了她女儿那本书
She taught her daughter the book.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
派对开始了 混球们
The party has arrived, motherfuckers.
请进吧
Enter freely.
作为女的你还挺有种的
You got lady balls.
像你这样的一般看到我这样的人都会想
People like you normally look at someone like me and think,
这家伙能干这么多次
"This guy is living the frequency?
我可受不了
I can't handle."
A级的融雪可♥卡♥因♥ 能让你浑身嗨翻
Grade-A melting-snowflake, skin-shivering cocaine.
就像你脑子里有一挂冰瀑一样
Like an icy waterfall inside your brain.
呃
Uh...
好吧
Yeah.
哦
Oh!
呃 你有啤酒吗
Uh, do you have a beer?
印度爱尔啤酒 低度的就好 我还要
IPA? Light beer is fine. I just...
我一会儿还得
I have to drive.
开车
Later.
别那么怂
Quitter.
放松 吸一口
Relax. Snort.
好吧
Okay.
-哦 还来吗 -嗯哼
- Oh, more? - Mm-hmm.
好的
Okay.
-现在 告诉我 -嗯
- Now, tell me... - Hmm?
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我感觉如何 呃
How do I feel? Um...
我感觉 我感觉如何 呃
How do... How do I feel? Uh...
我感觉棒极了
I feel amazing.
嗷
Ow.
回来 你在干什么
Come back. What are you doing?
我的
What's...
我的腿怎么了
What's wrong with my legs?
你在干 你在干
What are you... What are you...?
你对我的腿做了什么
What'd you do to my legs?
你对我做了什么
What'd you do to me?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
对
Yep.
这就对了 嗯哼
There we go. Uh-huh.
你要帮我找到我的女儿
You're going to help me find my daughter.
嗯哼 女孩们在哪儿 嗯
Mm-hmm. Where are the girls, huh?
女孩们
G-Girls...
你要告诉我我想知道的东西
You're going to tell me exactly what I need to know.
我听 我听不见
I can't... I can't hear you.
你说什么
What's that?
哦 这才像话
Oh, now we're talking.
好了
All right.
她们在哪儿
Where are they?
女孩们在哪儿 嗯
Where are these girls, huh?
好了
Okay.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信 我妈
Fucking unbelievable, Mom.
当他们专心弄死我的时候
When they were focused on killing me,
你本来可以逃出这地方的
you could've gotten the fuck out of here.
要是我我就会这么做
That's what I would've done.
我再也不会抛弃我的朋友了
I don't leave my friends behind anymore.
是吗 我想我们是朋友了 对吗
Yeah, I guess we are friends, huh?
呃 你知道有什么能保护我们的魔法吗
I-I mean, do you know any magic that can protect us?
我知道他们在这儿某个地方藏了一个
I know they've got one around here somewhere.
就是它
Gotcha.
这东西阻止不了他们 他们要比我们强
That's not gonna stop them. They're stronger than us.
-然后怎么样了 -什么
- So, what happened? - What?
你的故事
Your story.
你待在家里不出门 然后呢
You holed up in your house. Then what?
现在吗
电影精选列表