Okay? Do you understand what I'm saying?
这也是你到现在还活着的唯一理由 懂吗
That's the only reason you are alive right now, okay?
他是个来自地狱的 巨大可憎的恶魔
He is a big fucking demon from hell,
而当时钟敲响十二点之时 他就会在你肚子上扯个大窟窿钻出来
and when that clock strikes 12:00, he is gonna rip you open!
我在唱片封面上看到过
I've seen that album cover.
你明不明白为什么富人永富 而你这样的却只能一直混在底端吗
You have any idea why the rich stay rich and you stay screwed?
嗯 更好的医疗保健
Mm, better healthcare.
你有什么工具吗
Do you have any tools?
我们哪儿都不会去的
We're not going anywhere.
你该接受事实了
You should just accept that.
你要来一口吗
You want a hit?
很棒的 你会飘飘欲仙 什么都感觉不到的
Really good kush. You won't feel a thing.
我这趟已经送了超过一个半小时了
I've been on this delivery for over an hour and a half.
我大概是要被炒了
I'm probably fired.
啊哈
Aha.
我叫萨缪尔
My name is Samuel.
哦 我叫萨姆 真酷 名字一样
Oh. I'm Sam. Cool. Same name.
别担心 我不会把门框划花的
Don't worry. I won't even scratch the frame.
我建议你别挣扎了
I suggest you stop fighting this.
我打赌你有很多男朋友吧
I bet you have a lot of boyfriends.
如果你把帮我介绍这份工作
I mean, if you count the guy who got me this job
现在却想要占我便宜才肯给我更优渥的单子的家伙算上的话
and now wants me to put out so he'll send me on better runs,
那我想 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
then I think... Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!
听着 他们要献祭一个处♥女♥
Listen. They need to sacrifice a virgin.
没有处♥女♥ 就没法献祭
No virgin, no sacrifice.
让我来保护你吧
Let me protect you.
-哦 -过来
- Oh! - Come here.
嘿 我是要救你的命 懂吗
Hey. I'm trying to save your life, okay?
别再反抗我了
Stop fighting me here.
我是要救你
I'm trying to save...
对 不管你想不想要 我都要救你
Yeah. I'm gonna save you whether you like it or not.
看看你逼我到什么地步了 我可是个女权主义者
Look at what you made me do. I'm a feminist!
哦
Oh!
邓肯 邓肯 邓肯
Duncan! Duncan! Duncan!
求求你 求求你来救救我 求你了
Please... Please help me! Please!
你太过分了
You are way out of line.
-我没听清 -把它放下来
- I didn't hear... - Put it down.
听好
Now, you...
我 我其实并不喜欢用枪
I'm... I'm not even a gun person.
求你了
Please.
不管怎样 他们都不会有处♥女♥可献祭了
One way or another, they aren't getting their virgin.
萨姆的约定 不 萨姆的约定
Code of the Sams. No. Code of the Sams.
伟业就要拉开序幕了
And now the great work begins.
哦 萨缪尔
Oh, Samuel.
你做了什么啊
What did you do?
我们已经如此接近了 萨缪尔
We were so close, Samuel.
我们就快成功了
We were almost there.
可惜 你只能怪你自己了
Sadly, you only have yourself to blame.
是你自己的错
It's your fault.
好了
All right.
你在哪儿
Where are ya?
我知道那颗灵魂就在这附近
I know that soul's around here somewhere.
再低一点
A little lower.
再低一点
Little lower.
好了
Okay.
我们很接近了
Now we're getting close.
找到了
There you are.
好了
All righty.
哦 哦 好滑啊
Ooh. Oh, it's so slippery.
啊 好了
Ah. Okay.
好了
There.
谢谢你
Thank you.
用冷水洗一遍 然后再用225度烘烤40分钟
Run it under cold water and bake it at 225 for 40 minutes.
随后用月桂叶包好 撒上黑胡椒和墓地土
Pack it with bay leaf, black peppercorn, and graveyard dirt.
用炖锅装好
Use the big casserole tray.
哦 丹妮尔 还有
Oh. And, Danielle?
别用我那个好的锅
Not my good tray.
我认为
I think...
你不是来认为这认为那的
Your job is not to think.
你只需要告诉我一件事 吉普西
Your job is to tell me one thing, Gypsy.
我的处♥女♥他妈的在哪儿
Where the fuck is my virgin?
求你了 求你了 帮帮忙 救救我
Please. Please. Please help. Help me.
哦 我的天哪 你还好吗
Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
-请帮帮我 -你当然不好
- Please help me. - Of course you're not okay.
我在说啥呢 怎么回事
What am I saying? What happened?
我被袭击了 求你了 快打911
I got attacked. Call 911, please.
是什么帮派发起的袭击吗
Was it a gang-initiation thing?
不是 街道那边的一个房♥子里有个男的 他 他要强♥奸♥我
No. A-A man at the house down the street, he tried to rape me.
这太混♥蛋♥了
That's bonkers.
我们得打911报♥警♥ 我 我的手♥机♥掉那儿了
We have to call 911. I-I dropped my phone.
首先 我们得先止血
First thing, we stop the bleeding.
要是把血滴到哪儿的话我妈妈一定会杀了我
My mom will kill me if I get blood on anything.
我在看孩子呢
I'm babysitting.
哦 付你多少钱
Oh, what does that pay?
每小时二十五
Twenty-five an hour.
-哇哦 -我看到你的咪♥咪♥了
- Wow. - I see your boobs.
嘿 回客厅去 小家伙们
Hey! Back in the TV room, guys.
别来掺和大人
This is adults only.
抱歉
Sorry.
快点 去吧 去吧 去吧
Come oh. Go, go, go.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
让这两个家伙安生点真让我头大
I'm having a heck of a time getting these two situated.
给
Here.
就你一个人吗
You're alone?
就我和这两个小怪兽
Just me and the monsters.
所以你的故事才这么可怕
That's why your story is so scary.
我想这些应该都不是我的血
I don't think any of this is mine.
你确定吗 你脸色苍白极了
You sure? Your face is really pale.
呃 警♥察♥那儿怎么说
Um, what did the police say?
哦 我就知道我忘了点什么
Oh, I knew I was forgetting something.
给 你得补点糖
Here. You need the sugar.
它能保证你不会惊吓过度
It'll keep you from going into shock.
嘿
Hey!
你说出去 我就会说你摸了我屁♥股♥
You tell, I'll say you touched my butt.
等等 你们可以看这个的吗
Wait. Are you allowed to be watching this?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
别站在毯子上 好吗
Stay off the carpet, okay?
你肯定冷坏了
You must be freezing.
警♥察♥呢
Police?
他们说他们会马上派个人过来
They said they're sending someone right away.
我们过去好好坐着吧
We're supposed to sit tight.
他死了
He's dead!
哦 亲爱的 他只是困了
Oh, he's just sleepy, sweetie.
你把汽水给那个孩子了
You gave a child soda?!
-你这人什么毛病 -你往里面放什么了吗
- What is wrong with you? - What did you put in that?
嘘 抱歉我吼你了
Shh. I'm sorry I snapped.
乔丹有糖尿病
Jordan's diabetic,
精制糖会让他身体机能完全失调的
and refined sugar really throws his system out of balance.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
当然了 你为什么会想伤害我呢
Of course not. Why would you want to hurt me?
-别动 -我没在动
- Don't move. - I'm not moving.
搞定他 亲爱的
Get her, sweetie!
搞定这个恶毒女人
Get that mean lady!
对不起
I'm sorry!
你这混♥蛋♥ 那是个孩子
You motherfucker! That is a child!
你最好祈祷他没得脑震荡
You'd better pray he doesn't have a concussion!
放过我吧
Just leave me alone.
你要做的只不过是把可口可乐喝了而已
All you had to do was drink your Coca-Cola,
可现在你却整出了这么个复杂局面
but now you've created a situation!
-离我远点 -我了解你这样的女孩
- Stay away! -I know girls like you.
你们去公立学校 吃着政♥府♥补助的奶酪
电影精选列表