Just a little lesson, okay?
不要
Don't!
不要
Don't.
嘿 醒醒
Hey. Hey, come on.
照片不会说谎
Photographs don't lie.
在暗房♥里 胶片开始焕发生机
In a darkroom, film comes to life
捕捉瞬间
capturing a moment in time.
有时某个人突然出现在你的生命里
Sometimes someone shows up in your life,
你们在不知不觉中互相帮助
and you help each other without even knowing it.
在这里 我感到内心平静
In here, I feel balanced.
而在外面
And out there...
嘿 我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
问吧
Go for it.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm cool.
很快就能见到你吗
I'll see you soon?
是的 你很快就能见到我
Yeah, you'll see me soon.
保重
You take care.
你也是
You, too.
记得继续拍照
And keep taking pictures.
我会的
I will.
下次见
See you later.
♪ 如此难以掌控 ♪
♪ It's so hard to handle ♪
♪ 你的身影与声音 ♪
♪ The sights and sounds of you ♪
♪ 还有铃铛与哨声 ♪
♪ And bells and whistles ♪
♪ 悄无声息 ♪
♪ Make no sound ♪
♪ 当你靠近 ♪
♪ When you're around ♪
♪ 我出生在九月 ♪
♪ I was born in September ♪
♪ 就像其他一切 我早已遗忘 ♪
♪ And like everything else I can't remember ♪
♪ 我将其替换成了电影中的片段 ♪
♪ I replaced it with scenes from the film ♪
♪ 那部我永远无法拍出的电影 ♪
♪ That I will never make ♪
♪ 我眨了眨眼 一切就已结束 ♪
♪ And I blinked, it was over ♪
♪ 我曾以为生活节奏会慢下来 ♪
♪ I was thinking my life would get slower ♪
♪ 等我清醒时自会理清这堆烂摊子 ♪
♪ That I would sort this shit out when I'm sober ♪
♪ 年岁渐长 境况本该好转 ♪
♪ It should get better now that you're older ♪
♪ 我读着头版上的惊悚标题 ♪
♪ I read the scares on the front page ♪
♪ 上面写着我们正在等待冰河时代的降临 ♪
♪ It says we're waiting around for an ice age ♪
♪ 它说我们的安逸 都带着价码标签 ♪
♪ It says our comforts, they come with a price tag ♪
♪ 他们治愈了癌症 却发现了新的瘟疫 ♪
♪ They cured the cancer, but discovered a new plague ♪
♪ 他们说想想孩子们吧 ♪
♪ They say just think of the children ♪
♪ 想象我们留给他们的世界 ♪
♪ And imagine the world that we've willed them ♪
♪ 这里挤满了怪胎 就为了干掉他们 ♪
♪ Is populated with weirdoes to kill them ♪
♪ 并击碎他们的心 ♪
♪ And break their hearts ♪
♪ 所有人都知道 ♪
♪ And everybody knows ♪
♪ 这就是结局 ♪
♪ This is the end ♪
♪ 现在正流行 ♪
♪ It's now fashionable ♪
♪ 晚宴上的谈资 ♪
♪ Dinner party conversation ♪
♪ 如今我已到了你当年生我时的年纪 ♪
♪ Now I'm as old as you were when you had me ♪
♪ 我是否该感到害怕 ♪
♪ Should I be afraid? ♪
♪ 我是否该组建家庭 ♪
♪ Should I start a family? ♪
♪ 让他们在荒野中成长 ♪
♪ Raise them in the wild ♪
♪ 因为面对这座城市的喧嚣 ♪
♪ 'Cause up against the city ♪
♪ 我的爱如此微不足道 ♪
♪ My love is such a small thing ♪
♪ 年少时你风华正茂 ♪
♪ When you're young, you're hot ♪
♪ 整个人生画卷在眼前铺展 ♪
♪ You have your whole life before you ♪
♪ 所有人都会倾慕你 ♪
♪ Everyone will adore you ♪
♪ 长大后 你会成为宇航员 ♪
♪ Grow up, you'll be an astronaut ♪
♪ 或任何你想成为的人 ♪
♪ Or anything you want ♪
♪ 高升之物终将焚于烈焰 ♪
♪ What goes up goes up in flames ♪
♪ 如今你的抉择将你环绕 ♪
♪ And now your choices surround you ♪
♪ 犹豫不决令你困惑 ♪
♪ Indecision confounds you ♪
♪ 你在原地来回踱步 ♪
♪ And you're pacing around the place ♪
♪ 映照出你所有的缺憾 ♪
♪ Shows you everything you're not ♪
♪ 那段短暂的小小恋情 ♪
♪ And then the brief little romance ♪
♪ 你未经灵魂同意便将其献祭 ♪
♪ You committed a soul without its consent ♪
♪ 过着有形无实的生活 ♪
♪ To live a life as a form without its content ♪
♪ 只因年轻人日复一日感到倦怠 ♪
♪ 'Cause young people get bored every day ♪
♪ 是啊 年轻人 年轻人总会感到厌倦 ♪
♪ Yeah, young people, young people get bored ♪
♪ 从未踏入过教堂 ♪
♪ Never went to church ♪
♪ 曾以为一首歌♥就能拯救我 ♪
♪ Thought a song was gonna save me ♪
♪ 于是我写下这首赞美诗 ♪
♪ So I wrote a hymn ♪
♪ 在你赠予我的吉他上 ♪
♪ On the guitar that you gave me ♪
♪ 吟唱着你曾说过的话语 ♪
♪ Singing what you spoke ♪
♪ 我们燃起篝火 青烟袅袅 ♪
♪ We built a fire up for smoking ♪
♪ 我们的希望不过微如尘埃 ♪
♪ Our hope is just a small thing ♪
♪ 我致电只为了告诉你 ♪
♪ I just called to tell you ♪
♪ 我致电只为了诉说 ♪
♪ I just called to say ♪
♪ 领悟你所有的过错 ♪
♪ Learn all your mistakes ♪
♪ 你曾是我的灵感源泉 ♪
♪ You were my inspiration ♪
♪ 这并非我们所期盼的一切 ♪
♪ And it wasn't all we hoped for ♪
♪ 但我们将其抛诸脑后 齐声说道 ♪
♪ But we shake it off, and we say ♪
♪ 这是属于你的黄丝带 ♪
♪ Here's your yellow ribbon ♪
♪ 我是你的慰藉 ♪
♪ I am your consolation ♪
♪ 我出生在九月 ♪
♪ I was born in September ♪
♪ 即便今日我逝去 ♪
♪ And if I died today ♪
♪ 也请知晓我从未后悔与你相遇 ♪
♪ Just know I don't regret you ♪
♪ 有些事我无法言明 ♪
♪ Some things I can't explain ♪
♪ 这是一场缓慢的沉沦 ♪
♪ It's a slow descent ♪
♪ 这是个没有爱的地方 ♪
♪ It's a loveless place ♪
♪ 每一个该死的日子 ♪
♪ Every goddamn day ♪
♪ 而你就在那里 ♪
♪ And there you go ♪
♪ 无论你身在何方 ♪
♪ No matter where you go ♪
♪ 请知我必相随 ♪
♪ Know that I'll follow ♪
♪ 天涯海角 ♪
♪ Anywhere you go ♪
♪ 我定追随不离 ♪
♪ Know that I will follow ♪
♪ 是的 我会去的 ♪
♪ Yeah, I'll go ♪
♪ 我致电只是想告诉你 ♪
♪ I just called to tell you ♪
♪ 我致电只是想对你说 ♪
♪ I just called to say ♪
♪ 了解了你所有的错误 ♪
♪ Learned all your mistakes ♪
♪ 代代相传 ♪
♪ Passed down through generations ♪
电影精选列表