Did you forget to wear your underwear again?
我当然没穿
Well, of course I did.
你没事吧
You okay?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad! You okay?
没事 没事
Yeah. Yeah.
我没事
I'm all right.
你玩得开心吗
You have fun?
是啊 算是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你跳舞了吗
Did you dance?
你知道我做不到的
You know I can't do that.
嘿
Hey.
他来了
Ah, there he is.
嘿 查尔斯
Hey, Charles.
我和你♥爸♥爸刚才在闲聊呢
Me and your dad was just hanging out.
薇琪对汽车和哈雷机车了如指掌
Yeah, Vicki knows all about cars and Harleys.
真酷
Cool.
我从小就是个假小子 有什么办法呢
I grew up being kind of a tomboy. What can I say?
而且我超爱你♥爸♥爸的雪佛兰和哈雷机车
And I love your dad's Chevelle and Harley.
它们简直酷毙了
They're the coolest.
我想我们今天可以去灯塔看看
I figured we could go to a lighthouse today.
真不敢相信做这件事需要多大的耐心
Can't believe how patient you have to be to do this.
这正是我热爱摄影的原因
That's what I love about photography.
任何事物 只要你凝视得足够久
Anything, really, if you look at it long enough,
你就能看见它真正向你展现的东西
you get to see what it's really showing you.
你知道我怎么想吗 查尔斯
You know what I think, Charles?
我觉得你就像你的摄影对象一样
I think you're like one of your subjects.
你有很多自己的面可以展现
You've got lots of faces of your own to show.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so nice to me?
我为什么不该对你好呢
Why shouldn't I be?
我做不到
I can't do that.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你做到了
You did.
真的
Really.
我来给你拍张照
I'm gonna take your picture.
不要 -来嘛 笑一个
No. -Ah, come on, smile.
求你别拍 不要
Please don't, no.
来嘛 笑一个 -不 求你了 别拍 拜托
Yeah, come on, smile. -No, please, don't. Please.
查尔斯 拍一张吧 -停下
Charles, come on. -Stop!
我觉得你对摄影这么着迷真的很酷
I think it's really cool you're so into photography.
我记得小时候
I remember when I was a kid,
当我知道女孩不能为道奇队打球之后
after I found out that girls didn't play for the Dodgers,
我开始沉迷在新闻里
I got totally into the news,
带着录音机和麦克风四处寻访
and I started walking around with a tape recorder and a microphone,
采访我的爸爸妈妈和小妹妹们
interviewing my mom and dad and my little sisters.
我对此非常着迷
I was really into it.
我记得我曾想成为那种记者
I remember I wanted to be one of those reporters
那种直接深入现场
that goes right into the scene
无论是犯罪现场还是事故现场的
of the crime or the accident.
我想告诉每一个身处困境的人
I wanted to tell whoever was in trouble
每一个从火灾中逃生的人
or whoever had escaped the fire
每一个孩子失踪的父母
or whoever's kid had disappeared
一切都会好起来的
that everything was gonna be okay...
一切都会好起来的 你知道吗
that it was all gonna be okay, you know.
而我现在成了什么
And what have I got now?
薇琪 我能问你个私人问题吗
Vicki, can I ask you something personal?
当然
Sure.
你是怎么成为
How'd you become a...
抱歉 我不知道怎么说
Sorry, I don't know--
不 没关系的
No, it's okay.
这就是我的人生 妈的
It's my life. Shit.
怎么说
Uh, well...
我那人♥渣♥老爸以前总喜欢在妈妈
my asshole father used to like to take his bullshit out
我和我的小妹妹们身上撒他那些破事的气
on my mom and me and my little sisters.
有一天 他就这样消失了 再也没有回来
One day, he just disappeared, never came back.
我其实过得还不错 即使我妈妈
I actually managed fine, even when my mom
每晚都带不同的男人回家
was bringing a different guy home every night.
然后她的一个男朋友搬了进来
Then one boyfriend moved in,
他很快就喜欢上了我
and he took a liking to me real fast,
所以她就把我们赶了出去
so she kicked us out.
他走他的路 而我遇到了斯基德
He went his way, and I met Skid,
就这样了
and that's pretty much it.
你为什么选择拍摄灯塔作为参赛作品呢
How come you chose to take pictures of lighthouses for your contest?
有天我记起来凯文和我之前有个夏天想去公路旅行
Well, one day I remembered that Kevin and I had planned to do a road trip one summer
去拍摄加利福尼亚的灯塔
to photograph the lighthouses of California.
他非常喜欢灯塔指引人们回家的这个意象
He really liked the idea of the light guiding people home.
可以说我哥哥向来都很喜欢帮助他人
Guess you could say my brother liked helping people a lot.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
越南战争
Vietnam.
该死 这太糟糕了
Shit, that's awful.
他是个英雄
He was a hero,
甚至还得了一枚奖章
even won a medal.
你能坚持和我一起来灯塔真的很酷
It's really cool that you're doing this lighthouse trip with me.
我也觉得这很酷
I think it's really cool, too.
你和薇琪的项目进展如何
How's the project going with Vicki?
还行吧 我觉得
Okay, I guess.
我拍到了些不错的镜头 -是吗
I got some good shots. Yeah?
薇琪帮了不少忙
Vicki's been helping out a lot.
查尔斯 要我说 我觉得她喜欢你
Eh, Charles, you ask me, I think she likes you.
她只是同情我罢了
She just feels bad for me.
啊 拜托了 查尔斯
Ah, come on, Charles.
我看得出她对你是什么态度
I see how she is with you.
她喜欢待在你身边
She likes being around you.
我不知道
I don't know.
肯定是
Sure.
话说回来 她上几年级了
What grade is she in, anyway?
她没告诉你吗
She didn't tell you?
没有 我们只聊了汽车和摩托车
No. We just talked about cars and motorcycles.
她在卡车驿站工作
She works at the truck stop.
你说她在卡车驿站工作 是什么意思
What do you mean, "She works at the truck stop"?
她在卡车驿站 工作
She "works" at the truck stop.
你能接受吗
Are you okay with that?
可以
I think so.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我也喜欢她 查尔斯
I like her, too, Charles.
离他远点 查尔斯
Stay away from him, Charles.
是窝囊废
It's the gimp.
包里装了什么
What's in the bag?
不是你那宝贝相机吧
Not your treasured camera?
不是吧
Oh, no.
喂 你要去哪儿啊
Oh, where you going, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是你最可怕的噩梦
Heh. I'm your worst nightmare.
我想你并不了解我 对吧
I don't think you know me very well, do you?
我们走 查尔斯 来吧
Let's go, Charles. Come on.
不好意思 小妞
Excuse me, girlie.
我们还没跟我们的朋友查尔斯聊完呢
We ain't done talking to our friend, Charles, just yet.
对吧 兄弟们
Right, boys?
为什么不趁还没受伤赶紧走呢
Now why don't you run along before you get hurt?
查尔斯要跟我一起走
Charles is coming with me.
别再招惹他了
Don't fuck with him again.
我的枪法可能不是很准
I may not be the best shot,
但通常都能打中点什么
but I usually hit something.
即使它很小
Even if it's small.
那真是太棒了
That was great.
那本来会是一张完美的照片
That would have made the perfect photo.
你的摄影对象应该是高中女生
You should have done your project on high school pussies.
你从哪儿弄来的枪
Where'd you get the gun?
从斯基德那儿
From Skid.
等等 你怎么搞到我爸的车的
Heh. Wait. How'd you get my dad's car?
我问他要的
电影精选列表