I gotta go, man.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
你不该待在外面 爸爸
You shouldn't be outside, Dad.
你病得太重了
You're too sick.
但是
But...
今天我哪儿都不疼
nothing hurts today.
给
Here.
不要
Oh, no.
不 不 我想让你收下这个
No, no, I want you to have this.
现在它是你的了
It's yours now.
你戴着好看多了
Looks much better on you.
你是个牛仔
You're a cowboy.
前方会有新的地平线
New horizons.
新的发现
New discoveries ahead.
上帝赐予你如此奇妙的冒险
God has given you such an adventure.
不确定性
Uncertainty...
是很刺♥激♥的
is exciting.
记住这一点
Remember that.
没什么好怕的
Nothing to be afraid of,
记住了吗 牛仔
okay, cowboy?
你知道 我真的
You know, I'm so...
为你感到无比骄傲
very proud of you.
你已经成长为
You've become...
一个男子汉了
a man.
我爱你 查尔斯
I love you, Charles.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Dad.
凯文
Kevin...
我也想念他
I miss him, too.
真希望他在这里
I wish he was here.
真希望他能看到我拍的所有照片
I wish he could have seen all the photos I've taken.
你能想象如果我赢了 他会说什么吗
Can you imagine what he would say if I won?
对吧 爸爸
Right, Dad?
我觉得大家都很友善 你不觉得吗
Well, I thought everybody was nice, didn't you?
他们待得太久了 但至少来了
Stayed too long, but at least they came.
烟在你那儿吗 亲爱的
Do you have my smokes, hon?
总是这么绅士 谢谢
Always the gentleman. Thanks.
你没事吧 天使
You okay, angel?
你连两个字都没说过呢
You haven't said two words.
只有我一个人了
I'm all alone.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你还有我
You got me,
我愿意为你付出一切
and I'd do anything for you.
你知道的
You know that.
杰克也是
Jack here, too.
我知道 不是指那个
I know. It's not that.
那是指什么
Well, what is it?
我现在该怎么办
What am I gonna do now?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
就继续做那些你一直在做的事啊
You're gonna keep doing the same things you've always done.
你还会继续在卡车驿站工作
You're gonna keep working at the truck stop,
继续用你那台相机拍出美丽的照片
and you're gonna keep taking those beautiful pictures with that camera of yours.
相机没了
The camera's gone.
没了 去哪了
It's gone? Wh-Where is it?
学校里的孩子把它弄坏了
Kids at school trashed it.
宝贝 到这儿来
Oh, sweetie, come here.
宝贝 没事的
Oh, sweetie, it's okay.
一切都会没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay. I promise.
现在我将宣布本年度
Now I'd like to announce the winners
奇伯罗高中摄影大赛的获奖者
of this year's Cheeboro High School Photography Contest.
凭借出色的作品 灯塔之光
The third-place winner with his excellent entry
获得第三名的是 查尔斯·德克尔
of Beacons of Light is Charles Decker.
恭喜你 查尔斯
Congratulations, Charles.
谢谢
Thank you.
凭借作品 沙漠日落
The second-place winner
获得第二名的是 瑞恩·纳尔逊
with Desert Sunsets is Ryan Nelson.
她来了
There she is.
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
宝贝 你在跟谁到处乱跑呢
Who you running around with, baby girl?
只是卡车驿站那边的几个家伙
Just some guys down at the truck stop.
是吗
Yeah?
我的千斤顶在哪儿
Where's my jack?
你能让我喘口气吗
Can you give me a break, okay?
我一直在处理些很糟心的事情 而且我
I've been doing some pretty heavy shit, and I--
我只是需要几个小时 睡一觉就好了
I just need a few hours to--to sleep it off.
求你了
Please?
行啊
Okay.
但我得先拿回我的钱
But I want my money first.
你还觉得是我偷了你的钱吗
Do you still think that I stole from you?
我没有
I didn't.
我发誓
I swear.
我没有
I didn't.
这你怎么解释 它就在你的床垫下面
How do you explain that? It was under your mattress.
那是我的那份 -你就这样从我身边逃走
That's my cut. -You just ran away from me?
抛弃我 -没有
Deserted me? No.
在我为你做了那么多破事之后
After all the fuckin' shit I did for you,
你就像个婊♥子♥一样抛弃我
like a typical fuckin' whore?
不 我正要回来 我只是出去为你拉客赚钱
No. I was coming back and doing tricks for you.
这是你的钱 -别他妈对我撒谎
Here's your money. -Don't you fuckin' lie to me.
我没有 我没有骗你
I'm not. I am not lying to you.
你一直想离开我
You been wanting to leave me for a motherfucking--
别这样 求你了
Don't, please. Ohh!
不 不 不 求你了
No. No. No, please!
我只想要你好好待我
I just want you to be good to me.
我只想要你♥他♥妈♥给我放尊重点
I just want you to show me some fuckin' respect
再给我他妈赚点钱
and make me some fuckin' money!
你觉得你能做到吗
Do you think you can handle that?
能 我
Yes! I--
你觉得你♥他♥妈♥能做到吗
Do you think you can fuckin' handle that?
是的 我能做到 -那就来吧
Yes, I can do it. -Do it, then.
我想要的就这么多
That's all I want!
嘿 卡车驿站
Hey, Truck Stop.
嘿 老兄
Hey, my man.
是你吗
Is that you?
哦 真见鬼
Oh, God damn it.
该死的 你一直跟着混的就是这种人
God damn, is that who you been running around with?
不 不是
No. No.
一个卡车驿站瘸腿的
A fucking cripple from the truck stop?
不是
No.
干嘛
What?
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles, Charles,
查尔斯 你必须离开 求你了
Charles, you have to go, please.
你想做什么 卡车驿站
What are you doing, Truck Stop?
别碰她
Leave her alone.
我告诉过你别管我的事
I told you to stay out of my business.
我他妈不是在跟你开玩笑
I'm not fuckin' playin' with you anymore.
查尔斯
Charles!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You motherfucker.
这是你♥他♥妈♥滚蛋的最后机会
This is your last chance to get the fuck outta here.
我绝不能让你就这么走了
I can't let you get away with that.
别
No.
那我成什么人了
What kind of a man would I be
要是让你就这么走了 啊
if I let you get away with that, huh?
干脆再揍他一顿得了
Ah, man, I'll just hit him again.
不
No!
离我远点
Back away from me!
别逗了
Aw, come on.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒 快点 醒醒
Wake up. Come on. Wake up.
我只是要给你上个小课 就这样
I'm just gonna teach you a little lesson, right.
就一个小课 好吗
电影精选列表