We were just in the area.
你真的是个妓 -凯特
Are you really a pr... -Kate.
那你现在住在哪里
So where are you living?
在沙漠那边
Out in the desert.
你准备回家了吗
Are you coming home?
学校怎么样
How's school been?
不错
Fine.
嗯 还行吧
Yeah, it's okay.
其实
Well, it's--
见到你真好 薇琪
it's really good to see you, Vicki.
你真的这么想吗
Do you mean that?
我当然是这么想的
Of course I mean that.
对吧 姑娘们
Isn't it, girls?
是啊
Yeah.
已经
It's been--
让我想想
Well, let's see.
我们认识也有好几年了吧
We've known each other for a few years now, right?
自从我把那辆
Ever since I brought in
抛锚的汽车送进西尔斯百货维修开始
my broken-down car into Sears.
可靠的老埃里克就把我照顾得很好
Good old Eric fixed me up just fine.
然后我遇到了查尔斯
And then I met Charles, and, well,
他彻底偷走了我的心
he just completely stole my heart.
那我呢 -你想得美
Well, what about me? -Eh, you wish.
不 查尔斯是且会一直都是我唯一的男人
Nope, Charles is, has been, and always will be the only man for me.
是佩格给我介绍了卡车驿站的工作
Peg got me the job at the truck stop.
哦 真的吗 那挺酷的
Oh, really? That's cool.
是的 薇琪 你知道吗 查尔斯给我看了
Yep. Vicki, you know, um, Charles showed me
他给你拍的几张照片
a few pictures that he took of you,
说真的 你都能当模特了
and I'm telling you, you could be a model.
我
Me?
是啊
Yeah.
你是最漂亮的小可爱
You, you are the prettiest little thing.
你拍照确实很上镜
You do photograph very well.
你的眼睛很美
Your eyes are beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得你们说的是别人吧
I think you guys are talking about somebody else.
不是
No.
你父母怎么样
Hey, what about your parents?
你们离得近吗
Are you close?
不近
no.
我妈妈以前总说我
My mom used to tell me that I
是个大♥麻♥烦
was a whole lot of trouble
她不知道该如何处理 你懂的
and that she didn't know how to handle it, you know.
不过我有两个很棒的妹妹
I have two great little sisters, though.
看到你们在一起真的很棒
It's--It's really great to see you guys together.
是啊 没有你我根本完成不了这个项目
Yeah, I seriously wouldn't have been able to do this project without you.
薇琪 我能问你件事吗
Vicki, can I ask you something?
可以啊
Yeah.
爸爸 我还是觉得这不是个好主意
Dad, I still really don't think this is such a good idea.
查尔斯 牛仔要重新上路了
Charles, this cowboy is riding again.
没错
Yes!
别开太快 薇琪
Just don't go too fast, Vicki.
好的 我会把速度控制在100以下
Okay. I'll keep it under 100.
请你小心点好吗
Will you be careful, please?
好了 -抓紧了
All right. -Okay, hold on,
准备好迎接一生中最刺♥激♥的旅程吧
and get ready for the ride of your life!
上路吧
Kick it!
嘿 卡车驿站
Hey, Truck Stop!
过来
Come here.
过来 坐下 坐下
Come here. Sit down. Sit down.
我们稍微聊一聊
We'll--We'll have a little talk.
让我们彼此更了解一些
We'll get to know each other a little bit better.
我得去上班了
I gotta get to work.
去他的上班 上班算个屁
Work? Shit. Fuck work.
他们会把你累得跟狗一样
They'll run your ass right in the fuckin' ground.
知道吗
You know that?
快点
Come on!
过来坐下
Sit down.
你知道我不会伤害你的 对吧
You know I'm not gonna hurt you, right?
快过来 坐下吧
Just come on, and sit down.
说真的 你说不定还会
Hell, you might actually
拿着你的球棒冲我来
take a fuckin' swing at me with that bat of yours.
抽烟吗
Smoke?
不抽
No.
很好
Good.
他们会宰了你的
They'll fuckin' kill you.
你住哪儿 卡车驿站
Where you live, Truck Stop?
就在前面不远
Uh, just up the road a bit.
该死
Damn.
你走路磕磕绊绊的 走那么远不累吗
That's a long way to walk with that twitch of yours, isn't it?
没关系 我喜欢走路
I don't mind. I like walking.
不会开车
Can't drive?
不会
Nah.
你父母呢
Where your parents at?
他们就让你这样走过来
They just let you fuckin' struggle along like that?
我爸身体不太好
Um, well, my dad's kind of sick,
我妈不在身边
and, uh, my mom's not around.
她他妈去哪儿了
Where the fuck she go?
她离开了我们
She left us.
该死的婊♥子♥
Fuckin' whore.
什么样的母亲会那样抛弃自己的孩子
What the fuck kind of mother leaves her kid like that?
你要知道 所有女人都是没用的臭婊♥子♥
You know, all women are useless fuckin' whores.
你知道吗 卡车驿站
You know that, Truck Stop?
我妈她几乎每个星期都差点把我饿死
My mom, she nearly starved my ass every fuckin' week.
我连自己亲爹是谁都不知道
Didn't even know who the fuck my father was.
只要能搞到迷幻药 她随时都会张♥开♥双♥腿♥
She'd spread her legs for a hit of acid whenever she could.
我他妈当初就该宰了那个贱♥人♥
I should have fuckin' killed that bitch
趁我有机会的时候 但我当时
when I had the chance, but I was--
那时候我他妈太紧张了
I was too fuckin' nervous in those days.
现在
Now...
我已经没那个问题了 老兄
I don't have that problem, buddy.
你知道的 卡车驿站
You know, Truck Stop,
该死的 你和我
God damn, you and me...
我们多像啊
we're a lot alike.
我们忍♥受了生活里所有的破事
We get all the shit that life has to give,
世界上所有的破事
all the shit in the world.
真是个悲伤的故事 不是吗
Sad story, ain't it?
最近怎么样
How's it going, eh?
啊 去他妈的
Aw, fuck it.
聊得不错
Good talk.
我想让你帮我做件事
I want you to do something for me.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
现在想象你坐在你♥爸♥爸的车里
Now picture yourself in your dad's car...
只有你我飞驰在路上
Just you and me flying down the road,
无忧无虑
not a care in the world.
现在你站起身来 就像上次那样
Now you're standing up just like we did.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
很好
Great.
感受发丝间的微风
Feel the wind in your hair.
你感到自♥由♥
You feel free,
完完全全 彻彻底底的自♥由♥
completely, totally free.
这并不难 对吧
That wasn't so hard, was it?
能认识你真的很幸运 查尔斯
I feel really lucky to know you, Charles.
当我想到你每天
When I think about what you...
为了去上班或上学要忍♥受那么多
have to go through every day to get to work or school,
每当我看到你使用这台相机
when I see you using this camera...
我就会觉得自己的人生也能有所作为
makes me believe I can do something with my life,
真的
truly.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
我会想念这里的
电影精选列表