I asked.
抓住方向盘
Hey, grab the wheel.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
抓住方向盘
Grab the wheel.
你要是开敞篷车
You can't drive a convertible
就必须站着感受风吹过你的发梢
and not stand and feel the wind in your hair!
好了 轮到你了
Okay, it's your turn.
我
Me?
是啊 来吧
Yeah. Come on.
站起来
Stand up.
你能做到的 -好吧
You can do it. -All right.
举起你的手臂 -我做不到
Raise your arms. -I can't.
你可以的
Yeah, you can.
♪ 数日之前 他躺卧 ♪
♪ Some days before, he lay ♪
♪ 在厨房♥地板上 你曾奋力挣扎 ♪
♪ Down on the kitchen floor, you struggled ♪
♪ 但你已无力承受这份沉重 ♪
♪ But you cannot afford the weight ♪
♪ 在那失去理智的瞬间 ♪
♪ And in a senseless moment ♪
♪ 我们为之奋斗的一切 ♪
♪ Everything we're working towards ♪
♪ 被夺走了 ♪
♪ Is taken away ♪
你在这里住了多久
How long have you lived here?
大概有六个月了
Like six months now.
斯基德帮我安排的住处
Skid set me up here.
他总想知道在哪儿能找到我
Mm, he likes to know where he can find me.
她们是谁
Who are they?
那是我的妹妹们
Those are my little sisters.
真可爱
Cute.
是啊
Yeah.
我 我真的很抱歉
I'm--I'm so sorry.
我不知 我不知道自己在做什么
I didn't--I don't know what I'm doing anymore.
社区大学是个很好的起点
Community college is a great place to start.
我可以学摄影吗
I could take photography?
当然 你的摄影作品很有潜力
Sure. Your photography work, it holds promise.
你能帮我准备入学申请吗
You think you could help me with an admission application?
没问题
Absolutely.
你知道吗 查尔斯
You know, Charles,
我真的很高兴你开始相信自己了
I am so thrilled that you are starting to believe in yourself.
这真是太棒了
It's just great.
谢谢
Thanks.
你和薇琪经常待在一起 是吧
You and Vicki are spending a lot of time together, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
也许我们应该谈谈感情关系
Maybe we should talk about relationships,
你知道的 就是男女朋友那些事
you know, boyfriend, girlfriend stuff.
现在不行 爸爸
Not now, Dad.
来吧 帮我一起看看这些照片
Come on. Help me look through these photos.
查尔斯 我们还是得谈谈
Charles, we still have to talk about
我不在之后的事情
what's gonna happen when I'm gone.
等等 你觉得这两张怎么样
Wait. What do you think of these two?
我觉得它们很棒
I think they're great.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊 这两张都会赢的
Yeah, these two are winners.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我们刚才正谈起你呢
We were just talking about you.
你那可爱的小耳朵是不是在发烫呀
Were those pretty little ears of yours burning?
你们刚刚在谈什么
What were you saying?
干嘛
What?
我们打算明晚去牛仔宫殿跳舞
Well, uh, we were all gonna go dancing tomorrow night at the Cowboy Palace,
我 查尔斯和姑娘们
Me, Charles, and the girls.
杰克这次来不了
Jack here can't make it.
但是 我们想你要不要一起来
But, um, we all were wondering if you'd like to come along.
真的特别有意思
It is so much fun.
跳舞
Dancing?
是啊 明天晚上
Mm-hmm, tomorrow night.
好啊 听起来很有趣
Okay, yeah. Sounds like fun.
真的吗 太棒了 是吧
Really? That's great, huh?
那一定会很有趣
That'll be fun.
你就像一股清新的空气 你知道吗
You are a breath of fresh air. You know that?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这条裙子真可爱
This dress is adorable.
你看起来真甜 宝贝
You look so sweet, sugar.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是不是很美 查尔斯
Doesn't she look beautiful, Charles?
是啊
Yeah.
姑娘们 你们见过这么可爱的小东西吗
Girls, have you ever seen such a pretty little thing?
这辈子都没见过 -没见过
Never in my lifetime. -Never.
薇琪 亲爱的 如果我35年前有你这样的容貌
Vicki, angel, if I looked like you 35 years ago,
我早就给自己找了个真正的男人
I would have found myself a real man.
你当时肯定能随便挑
Oh, you would have had the pick of the bunch.
这仍然是矮子里面拔将军
It would still be the best of a bad lot.
我宁愿要那个也不要我们最后得到的那些卑鄙小人
I'd rather have that than the slime buckets we ended up with.
姑娘们 你们听到了吗
Girls, do you hear that?
是时候来段慢舞了
Time to slow dance.
你们都和谁跳舞呢
Who do you guys dance with?
彼此共舞 我们一直渴望遇到
Each other. We've always wanted men
像我们一样体贴善解人意的男士
who were as caring and understanding as us,
所以我们有一半人就假装成那些男人
so half of us just pretend to be those men.
好吧 今晚谁来反串
All right, who's wearing the pants tonight?
我来 -上周是我
Me. -I did it last week.
哦 天哪
Oh, my.
♪ 忆起你的气息 ♪
♪ Recall your scent ♪
♪ 却记不清昨日我们如何共度 ♪
♪ But can't remember how our yesterday was spent ♪
♪ 并非我的记忆出了差错 ♪
♪ It's not my memory that's failed, you see ♪
♪ 是你 不是我 ♪
♪ It's you, not me... ♪
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备什么
For what?
跳舞
To dance.
我
Me?
没错
Yes!
来吧 跟我一起
Come on. Come with me.
噢 -来吧
Oh. -Come on.
♪ 那就没有理由离开我 ♪
♪ No reason then to leave me ♪
♪ 这次就假装你认为我是对的 ♪
♪ Let's pretend you think I'm right this time ♪
♪ 因为你总能征服我这颗心 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're always gonna beat this heart of mine ♪
♪ 你从疾速转为徐缓 ♪
♪ You send it from fast to slow ♪
♪ 你停停走走 ♪
♪ You stop and go ♪
♪ 而后你便知晓 ♪
♪ And then you know ♪
♪ 啊 此处的交锋法则 ♪
♪ Ah, the rules of engagement here ♪
♪ 让我们坦诚相待 ♪
♪ Let's be clear ♪
♪ 当你近在咫尺 ♪
♪ When you are near ♪
♪ 常规束缚总将我们阻碍 ♪
♪ The usual rules get in our way ♪
♪ 若你不将我戏弄 ♪
♪ If you don't play me ♪
♪ 总会有人来拯救我 ♪
♪ Someone's gonna save me ♪
♪ 你永远能俘获这颗心 ♪
♪ You're always gonna beat this heart of mine ♪
♪ 只要你愿意相信我 ♪
♪ If you just believe me ♪
♪ 便没有理由离我而去 ♪
♪ No reason then to leave me ♪
♪ 这次就假装你认为我是对的吧 ♪
♪ Let's pretend you think I'm right this time ♪
♪ 但你永远都能俘获这颗心 ♪
♪ But you're always gonna beat this heart of mine ♪
如果你不敲门 我就敲了
I'll knock if you don't.
等等 等等 我还没准备好
Wait. Wait! I'm not ready for this.
薇琪 来都来了
Vicki, come on! We're right here!
不 不要
No, no!
不 求你了
No, please.
你好 露易丝
Hi, Lois.
薇琪 真的是你吗
Vicki, is it really you?
嗨 小家伙 最近怎么样
Hi, kiddo. How's it going?
查尔斯 这是我的妹妹们
Charles, these are my little sisters.
这是莎伦 这是凯特
This is Sharon, and this is Kate.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
嗨
Hi.
所以你来这里做什么呢
So what are you doing out here?
我在帮查尔斯完成他的摄影项目
Um, I've been helping Charles out with his photography project.
刚好就在这附近
电影精选列表