Yeah, right.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
怎么了
What's going on?
没事
Nothing.
那是什么
What's that?
没什么 只是
It's nothing. Just...
看起来像有事 让我瞧瞧
Well, it looks like something. Let me see.
真的没什么
It's really nothing.
我都不知道你还是个摄影师
I didn't know you were a photographer.
我 我不是
I'm--I'm not.
上面写着这是个摄影比赛
It says here it's a photography contest.
其实更像是业余爱好那种
It's just more of a hobby kind of.
爱好啊 -嗯
A hobby, huh? -Yeah.
那你打算拍什么参加这个业余爱好比赛呢
So what are you gonna take pictures of for your hobby contest?
我在想
Well, I was thinking, um,
如果我真的参加了比赛
if I do end up entering the contest,
我会选择拍加州的灯塔
that I would--I would do the California lighthouses.
这很酷 真的特别酷
That's cool. It's really cool.
是啊
Yeah.
不过有个大问题
One major problem, though.
我需要搭个车才能到那儿
I--I really need a ride to get there,
但我不会开车 而且
and I can't drive, and--
要不我载你去
What if I take you?
什么 不 我不是那个意思
What? No, that's not what I was driving at.
我知道
I know.
我想载你去
I want to.
明天怎么样
What about tomorrow?
那天是周日 我白天有空
It's a Sunday. I'm free during the day.
再说了 我还欠你个人情呢
Plus, I kind of owe you one. Heh.
好啊
Okay.
好的 你住在哪里
Cool. Where do you live?
我住在哪里
Where do I live?
森林 森林路 左边最后一栋房♥子
Forest--Forest Road, the last house on the left.
好的 我11点左右来接你
Cool. I'll pick you up, like, 11:00?
好啊 时间正好
Yeah. Yeah, that's perfect.
太好了
Great.
好 那11点见
Yeah. I'll see you at 11:00.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 我看见了太阳 ♪
♪ I see the sun ♪
♪ 我再次看见了星辰 ♪
♪ I see the stars again ♪
♪ 我感受着空气 ♪
♪ I feel the air ♪
♪ 我在风中听见了尖叫声 ♪
♪ I hear the scream on the wind ♪
你喜欢什么类型的音乐
What kind of music you into?
♪ 我问了我认识的每一个人 ♪
♪ I ask everyone I know... ♪
我不怎么听音乐
Oh, I don't really listen to music too much,
但我都挺喜欢的
but I like everything.
乡村音乐挺不错的
Country's pretty good.
我爸爸以前经常听乡村音乐
My dad played a lot of country.
有时候我会和佩格还有她的朋友们去牛仔宫殿
Sometimes I go to the Cowboy Palace with Peg and her friends.
就是南街上那家乡村俱乐部
It's that country club down on South Street.
我知道
Yeah. Um...
佩格认识那个保安 所以我顺利进去了
Peg knows the bouncer, so I get in without a problem,
他也没在意 因为他知道我不喝酒
and he didn't mind, 'cause he knows I don't drink.
你不喝酒
You don't drink?
我清醒的时候走路都够费劲的了
I have enough trouble walking when I'm sober.
你多大了
How old are you?
17岁 你多大了
17. How old are you?
我刚满18岁
I just turned 18.
我觉得乡村音乐很酷
I think country's cool.
不过我更喜欢硬核点的东西
I prefer harder stuff, though.
我和斯基德一起去了几场音乐会
I went to a couple of concerts with Skid
后来才发现他完全是个疯子
before I realized he was a complete lunatic.
总之
Anyway...
我已经有段时间没在白天出门了
I haven't been outside in the daytime for while.
我通常喜欢睡懒觉
I usually like to sleep late
然后一直到晚上才出门
and stay in till nighttime.
你为什么不出门呢
Why don't you go out?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想让人们看到我
I don't want people to see me,
我长什么样以及一切
what I look like and all.
♪ 是啊 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 是的 我想倾诉 ♪
♪ Yes, I want to talk ♪
♪ 我想奔跑 ♪
♪ I wanna run ♪
♪ 我想改变 ♪
♪ I wanna change ♪
♪ 如果为时未晚 ♪
♪ If it's not too late... ♪
想看看吗
Want to take a look?
凯文是谁
Who's Kevin?
我哥哥
My older brother.
这是他的相机和器材
This is his camera and his stuff.
凯文现在在哪儿
Where's Kevin now?
他死了
He died.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 没关系的
No, it's okay.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
我妈妈在我只有几岁大的时候就离开了
My mom left when I was only a couple years old,
我刚开始走路
just started to walk.
或者说试着走路
At least, tried to walk.
她为什么离开
Why'd she leave?
因为我
Me.
所以现在只有你和你♥爸♥爸了
So it's just you and your dad now?
是啊 我爸爸特别好
Yeah, my dad's great.
他就像我最好的朋友
He's like my best friend.
他总是鼓励我什么的
He's always encouraging me and stuff.
这很酷
It's cool.
是啊 很酷 -没错
Yeah, that's cool. -Yeah.
听起来是个不错的人
Sounds like a good guy.
你呢 你有家人吗
What about you? Do you have any family?
我爸走了 谢天谢地
Well, my dad's gone, thankfully.
而我妈
And my mom...
自从她让我滚蛋之后我就没见过她了
I haven't seen her since she asked me to hit the road, so...
你该拍照片了
You should probably take the picture.
我们差不多该走了 对吧
We kind of have to go, right?
是啊
Yeah.
不 不 不 我跟男人已经玩完了 记得吗
No, no, no! I am done with men, remember?
彻底结束
D-O-N-E, done.
他们不过是些三心二意的
They're nothing but two-timing,
满口谎言 性成瘾的狗东西
always lying, sex-addicted dogs.
我不是在说你 亲爱的
I don't mean you, sweetie.
我也有性瘾
Well, I'm sex addicted, too.
喂 喂 我需要提醒你
Hey, hey! May I remind you
我们正和一位非常年轻
that we are sitting with a very young,
且天真的年轻人坐在一起吗
innocent young man here?
请注意你♥他♥妈♥的用词
Please, watch your fuckin' language.
查尔斯不会介意的 对吧
Charles doesn't mind, now, does he?
我说得对吗 我说得对吗
Am I right? Am I right?
就像我刚才说的 各位
Like I was saying, guys,
男人除了麻烦什么都不是
men are nothing but trouble.
姑娘们听我说
Oh, oh... Listen to me, girls.
我可是过来人
I know from where I speak.
亲爱的 这世上还是有好男人的 优秀的男人
Oh, honey, there are still some good men out there, fine men out there.
依然存在好男人
Still some good men.
我可是见过这个州里几乎所有的男人
Well, I have met most every man in this state,
我都没找到一个好的
and I have yet to find a good one.
瞎说 整个州
No! The entire state?
她太夸张了
Oh, she's exaggerating.
你们不认识年轻时的我
You guys didn't know me when I was younger.
说整个州都不算夸张
The entire state is not an exaggeration.
你说的可能是实话
You might be telling the truth.
我们走吧 动起来
Oh, let's go. I wanna--Let's move.
嘿 多蒂 多蒂 -是的 女士
Hey, Dottie. Dottie. -Yes, ma'am.
你又忘记穿内♥裤♥了吗
电影精选列表