I'm gonna miss this,
那些灯塔
the lighthouses...
还有来这儿的时光
coming up here.
不过 也许还会有另一场比赛呢
Maybe there'll be another contest, though.
笑一个
Smile!
不 拍灯塔 别拍我 查尔斯
No. It's about the lighthouses, not me, Charles.
准备好拍特写了吗
Ready for your close-up?
没有
No. Heh heh.
还记得那个夏天吗 薇琪
Remember that summer, Vicki?
记得
Yeah.
那次很有意思
That was fun.
确实如此
Sure was.
你们这些姑娘当时可真让人操心
You girls were such a handful.
你们经常徒步旅行吗
Did you guys hike a lot?
是的 我们喜欢在户外露营
Yeah. We love to sleep outside.
快看那个
Look at that.
那是我们的帐篷 哇哦
That's our tent. Wow.
是的 每个不外出的周末我们就睡在那
Yeah. That's where we slept every weekend when we didn't go away.
是啊 那时候真棒
Yeah, it was great.
在你家院子里 -没错
In your yard? -Yeah.
我们没法让她们回屋里
We couldn't get them back in the house.
帐篷就像是她们的小家
It--Tent was like their little home.
那是爸爸吗
Is that Dad?
不 那是
No, it's...
你有什么问题
What is your problem?
我的问题就是你是个妓♥女♥
My problem is you're a whore!
你♥他♥妈♥最好闭嘴
You should shut the fuck up.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
所有人都知道
Everyone does!
我们只是绝口不提罢了
We just don't talk about it ever.
对吧 妈妈
Do we, Mom?
你真以为我他妈的想上那家伙
You really thought I wanted to be fucking that guy?
你心底早就明白了
Deep down, you knew.
你没事吧
You okay?
会没事的
It'll be all right.
不 不会的
No! No, it won't!
我真不该听你的
I should never have listened to you.
我经历了那么多破事 查尔斯 到底为了什么
I went through all of that shit, Charles, for what?
为什么
W-Why?
因为你想见你的家人
'Cause you wanted to see your family.
不 我不想
No, I didn't.
我再也不想见到她们了
I don't ever want to see them again.
我真希望能彻底抹去过去这几周的记忆
I wish I could just erase these past few weeks.
你不是真心的
You don't mean that.
我跟你混在一起
I only hung out with you
只是因为我可怜你
because I felt bad for you.
这点你该明白
You should know that.
还是没她的消息 是吧
Still no sign of her, huh?
没有 已经三天了
No. It's been three days.
你去过她那儿了吗
Did you go by her place?
去了
Yeah.
唉 这世上最艰难的事莫过于直面自己的心魔 你明白的
Well, there ain't nothing harder to do than face your ghosts, you know.
她是个坚强的女孩 查尔斯
She's a tough girl, Charles.
现在可别让这件事把你击垮
Now don't you let this go getting you down.
加油 总得保持信念 对吧
Come on. Gotta have faith, right?
你必须始终相信自己
You gotta keep believing in yourself.
你是个好孩子 查尔斯
You're a great kid, Charles.
我只希望她没事
Just hope she's all right.
我知道 我知道 -她
I know. I know. -She--
有件事我很清楚 她不想见到我
I know one thing. She doesn't want to see me.
不 你想的不对
Oh, no, you don't know that.
这大概和你没什么关系
This probably has nothing to do with you.
她自己亲口说的 我已成为过去
She said so herself. I'm history.
请准备收看新闻 接下来是第五频道
Stand by for news. It's next on Channel Five.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
♪ 哦 她举手投足间 ♪
♪ And, oh, the way she moves ♪
♪ 总是在奔波 ♪
♪ Always on the run ♪
♪ 凝视她的双眼 ♪
♪ And to look into her eyes ♪
♪ 足以让任何人沦为愚者 ♪
♪ Will make a fool of anyone ♪
♪ 她轻声细语 ♪
♪ And she talks softly ♪
♪ 看透了我 ♪
♪ Sees through me ♪
♪ 说了些什么 ♪
♪ Says something ♪
♪ 我听不见 ♪
♪ I can't hear it ♪
♪ 但我不会忘记 ♪
♪ But I won't forget ♪
♪ 她翱翔的姿态 ♪
♪ The way she flies ♪
嘿 吉米 要来一口吗
Hey, Jimmy, you want a drag?
当然
Sure.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
怎么了 瘸子
What's wrong, gimp?
没保镖了吗
No bodyguard?
嘿 照片拍得怎么样
Hey, how'd those photos come out?
有没有拍你那个妓♥女♥朋友的裸照啊
You take any naked ones of that whore friend of yours?
哇 真不错
Wow, pretty nice.
这就是你用来拍那些蠢照片的东西
So this is what you use to take all those stupid pictures.
你以为自己很特别
You think you're so special
就因为有台破相机
with your camera and shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Well, fuck you.
怂包 -摔得好
Pussy. -Nice shot.
我们撤
We're outta here.
♪ 透过我的窗 ♪
♪ Through my window ♪
♪ 寒风呼啸 ♪
♪ Cold wind blowing ♪
♪ 我无法忍♥受 ♪
♪ I can't take this ♪
♪ 我再也无法忍♥受 ♪
♪ I can't take no more ♪
♪ 车辆飞驰而过 ♪
♪ Cars, they race by ♪
♪ 灼热的前灯 ♪
♪ Burning headlights ♪
♪ 镜中 我看着自己哭泣 ♪
♪ In the mirror, I watch myself cry ♪
卡车驿站
Truck Stop.
嘿 老兄
Hey, buddy.
最近怎么样 兄弟
How's it going, man?
挺好的
Great.
那个
Say, uh...
你见过我的打工妹吗
you haven't seen my working girl, have you?
没有
No.
我到处找她呢 老兄
I been looking all over for her, man.
妈的 就是找不到她
Fuck if I can't find her.
真该死
Oh, God damn, yeah.
我们之间有种联♥系♥ 对吧
We got like a connection, right?
就像 某种心照不宣的默契 对吧
Like, kind of like an understanding, right?
我是说 妈的 兄弟
I mean, shit, man,
我们都懂生命里有个该死的婊♥子♥是什么滋味
we know what it feels like to have a fuckin' whore in our lives
然后某天早上醒来
and then wake up one morning,
然后 噗的一声 她就他妈的人间蒸发了
and, poof, she's just fuckin' gone.
这就是原因
That's why.
你知道吗
I mean, you know what?
我他妈绝不允许这种事再次发生
I'll be God damned that shit's gonna happen again,
又一个婊♥子♥抛弃了我
another whore abandons me.
去他妈的 对吧
Fuck that shit, right?!
去他的
Fuck it.
嘿 如果你见到她
Hey, you--you'd tell me
你会告诉我的 对吧 兄弟
if you saw her, right, brother?
我的意思是 你不会骗老斯基德吧
I mean, you wouldn't lie to old Skid here, would you?
斯基德 我 我大概有一周左右没见过她了
Skid, I--I haven't seen her in, like, a week or so.
你知道吗 你知道吗
You know what? You know what?
就算她不回来 我也他妈的一定会找到她
Even if she doesn't come back, I'm gonna fuckin' find her.
相信我
Trust me.
我们会没事的 对吧
We'll be okay, right?
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
你♥他♥妈♥听到了吗
You fuckin' hear that?
没有
No.
我得走了 伙计
电影精选列表