你♥他♥妈♥在瞒着我什么吗
You fuckin' holding out on me?
没有
No.
没有
No?
你没有
You're not?
放开我
Let go of me!
你想干什么
What are you gonna do? Huh?
你想干什么
What are you gonna do?
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe!
蠢货 你是我的婊♥子♥
Stupid, you are my whore.
你 -喂
You are-- Hey!
你♥他♥妈♥想拿那玩意儿干什么 老兄
What the fuck you gonna do with that, man?
你认识这小子吗
You know this kid?
真♥他♥妈♥有种啊你
God damn if you don't have balls.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个废物 老兄
You're a fucking cripple, man.
你能把我怎么样
You can't do shit.
跟我逗呢
He's fucking with me.
你♥他♥妈♥的
You're goddamn--
不 你♥他♥妈♥疯了 老兄 你
No, you're fucking crazy, man. You're--
嘿 冷静点 小子 别这样 别这么激动
Hey, calm down, boy. Come on. Don't get all worked up.
瞧 瞧 没事的 看看
Look, look. It's okay. Look at that, huh?
她没事
She's fine.
我拿到钱了
I got my money.
是吧
All right? Huh?
去工作吧
Go to work.
我爱死你了
I fuckin' love you.
想听听肌肉的声音吗
You want to hear some muscle?
下次吧 老兄
Next time, bubba.
你现在可以把它放下了
You can put that down now.
我得走了
I have to go.
照片不会说谎
Photographs don't lie.
在暗房♥里 胶片焕发生机
In a darkroom, film comes to life.
经过滤镜和相纸的处理 影像便显现出来
The filters and paper, an image appears,
捕捉到一个瞬间
capturing a moment in time.
那一瞬间前后发生了什么呢
What happens before and after that moment?
这让我感到不安
That can unnerve me.
检查一下袋子
Check the bag.
在那儿吗
Is it there?
不 不在
No, it's not.
你觉得你比我们强是吧 弱智
You think you're better than us, huh, retard?
现在你还敢拍我女朋友的照片
And now you take a picture of my girl?
就在走廊里而已 她想摆个姿势
Only in the hallway. She wanted to pose.
你再敢拍我女朋友试试
You'll never take a picture of my girlfriend again!
不准看她 连跟她说话都不行 听明白了吗 混♥蛋♥
Don't look at her! Don't even talk to her! You got that, scumbag?
没用的废物
Crippled piece of shit.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 我回来了
Dad, I'm home!
我得走了
I gotta go.
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
Bye.
嘿 给我来两包万宝路
Hey, let me get two packs of Marlboros.
滚出去 你们这帮小崽子
Get your sorry little asses out of here.
你以为我们会犯法吗
You think we're gonna break the law?
嘿 你看见这个了吗
Hey, you see this?
你们这些小罪犯不识字吗
Don't you criminals know how to read?
上面写着必须年满18岁 看见没
It says you gotta be 18, see?
女士 你有什么毛病
What's your problem, lady?
我的毛病 -是啊
My problem? Yeah.
哦 查尔斯 快拉住我
Oh, Charles, hold me back.
我又要把自己送进局子里了
I'm gonna get myself thrown in the slammer again.
你疯了吧
You're crazy.
过来 你这个小混♥蛋♥
Come here, you little piece of shit.
过来 过来
Come here! Come here!
来啊
Man!
好耶
Yes!
比起那些小混混 还有一件更讨厌的事
Oh, there's only one thing worse than little punks.
是什么
What's that?
试图与风韵犹存的中年便利店老板娘
Truck drivers who try to pick up
搭讪的卡车司机
pretty middle-age convenience store owners.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
你朋友来了
Your friend's here.
真是个漂亮的小可爱
Is a pretty little thing.
是的 她真的很漂亮
Yeah, she's really pretty.
25美分 亲爱的
It's, um, 25 cents, hon.
不用找了
You can keep it.
呃 谢 谢谢你
Uh, thank--thank you.
再见
Bye.
嘿 暗恋她没什么大不了的
Hey, it's okay to have a crush on her.
佩格 才没有 -我看得出来 天使
Oh, Peg! Come on. -No. Hey, I can tell, angel.
嘿 维琪
Hey, Vicki!
所以主题可以是你喜欢的任何事
So the theme could be anything you like.
好吧 我们得记得让拍摄对象穿着衣服 好吗
Well, let's remember to keep some clothes on our subjects, okay?
瑞恩 -但是 沙利文先生
Ryan. -But, Mr. Sullivan,
如果它们不想穿衣服怎么办
what if they want to take their clothes off?
如果有人想参加比赛
Now if anyone wants to enter the contest,
离开时在这拿一份申请表
Here. Pick up one of these applications as you leave.
我拿着球棒 然后我就
I had the bat, and I was like--
我就说 别烦她了
I was like, "Leave her alone."
那简直太疯狂了
It was-- It was insane.
她叫什么名字来着
Wh-What was her name again?
薇琪 -薇琪
Vicki. -Vicki?
是啊 她
Yeah. She kind of like--
她常去卡车驿站
Truck stop's like her-- like her hangout...
你知道吗 那时候我感觉自己就像个正常人
You know, when I went out there, I felt like a regular guy,
我的意思是 我做了大多数人都会做的事
I mean, like I did what-- I did what most guys would do, you know.
嗯 其实 我觉得
Hmm. Well, actually, I think, uh...
听着 大多数人都不会像你那样做
Listen, most guys would not have done what you did.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
确实感觉挺不错的
Well, it did feel pretty good.
当我回去的时候 又感觉自己像个异类了
When I went back inside, I felt like an alien again.
嘿 查尔斯
Hey, Charles, uh,
我们得开始谈
we are gonna have to start talk--
不要
Stop.
你又想要什么
What do you want now?
我只是顺路过来
Oh, I just-- I just came by
看看你怎么样
to just see how you're doing.
总之 昨晚
Anyway, last night--
昨晚 我有点
Last night, I was--
我是不是有点失控了
I was a little bit out of control, huh?
是啊 你完全失去理智了
Yeah. You were losing it.
是啊
Yeah.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
不行
No.
你♥他♥妈♥在想什么
What you fucking thinking?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是想和好
I just want to make up.
我们现在能亲一下就和好吗
Can we just kiss and make up now?
来吧
Come on.
我们和好了 行吗
We're good, okay?
没事了
I'm good.
想喝杯啤酒吗 想吗
You want to get a beer? Yeah?
要我给你拿杯啤酒吗 -好
Can I get you a beer? -Yeah.
你知道我可以把这一切都从你身边拿走 对吧
You know I could take all this away from you, right?
是的 是的 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know that.
但要是没有你 我该怎么办呢
But then what would I do without you?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
谢谢 -多谢
Thanks. -Thank you.
电影精选列表