哦 天使 我有没有告诉过你我有多爱煮咖啡
Oh, angel, have I ever told you how much I love making coffee?
是啊 大概也就说了几百万次吧
Yeah, only about a million times.
我已经掌握得炉火纯青了
I have got it down to a science.
每杯放一♥平♥勺
One rounded tablespoon per cup.
不是马克杯 是标准杯
Not mug, cup.
而且我只用这把勺子
And I only use this tablespoon.
你该把那玩意儿扔掉 至少也得洗洗
You should throw that thing out or at least wash it.
有人会生病的
Someone's gonna get sick.
亲爱的 你脑子进水了吗
Darlin', have you lost your mind?
这可是艾薇奶奶的纯银餐具
This here is Grammy Ev's sterling silver,
它总能冲出一杯完美的咖啡 这点你心知肚明
and it makes the perfect cup, and you know it,
因为你最爱我煮的咖啡 承认吧
because you love my coffee. Admit it!
是啊 是啊
I know. I know.
直接把咖啡粉倒进去还更省事呢
It'd be easier just to pour in the grounds.
光靠速度可做不出好东西
Well, speed's not gonna make it turn out good.
不管怎么说 这确实是门艺术 相信我
Anyway, this is an art, believe me.
你尝过你♥爸♥煮的咖啡吧
You've had your dad's coffee, right?
呃 比三卡牌速溶咖啡还难喝
Ugh. It's worse than Sanka.
哎呀 你好
Well, hello.
看看这是谁来了
Look who's here.
要知道 有些男人就是不懂暗示
You know, some men just can't take a hint
不明白女士对他们没兴趣
that a lady is not interested.
你好 查尔斯
Heh. Hey, there, Charles.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack.
你好啊 阳光
Hello, sunshine.
你好 杰克
PEG: Now, Jack...
她会回心转意的
She'll come around.
希望如此
I hope so.
杰克·坎贝尔又在装贴心了吗
Is that Jack Campbell trying to act all sweet again?
啊 这就是我从杰克逊维尔
Now, there are those crystal-green eyes
一路梦到现在的那双翠绿色的眼睛
that I have been just dreaming about since Jacksonville.
其实是淡褐色的
They're hazel, actually.
给您 女士
For you, ma'am.
哦 玫瑰花 真有创意
Oh, roses. How imaginative.
还给你
There you go.
天 你可真是个难啃的硬骨头
Boy, you are one tough cookie.
知道吗 阳光
You know that, sunshine?
听着 就算你把加州所有的鲜花都买♥♥来送我
You know, you can buy me all the flowers in California.
我也不会跟你约会
I'm still not going out with you.
杰克 我这一生也悟出了些道理
Jack, I have learned a few things in my life.
是吗
Have you, now?
是啊 没错
Oh, yeah, yeah.
当了二十年的理发师
20 years as a hairdresser,
我认为 这足以让我成为研究人性的专家
I think, qualifies me as an expert on people.
我喜欢你的发型 -离过三次婚
I like your hair. -Three divorces,
我认为这足以让我成为研究男人的专家
I think that qualifies me as an expert on men.
还有个卡车司机丈夫把我拖到这个鸟不拉屎的鬼地方
And one trucker husband who dragged me to this shithole of a town
这绝对能证明我是卡车司机方面的专家
definitely qualifies me as an expert on truckers,
所以死心吧 杰克
so hit the road, Jack.
一支舞
One dance.
宝贝 你只需与我共舞一支
Baby, you just give me one dance,
我会抹去你所有关于男人的糟糕念头
and I will erase every bad thought you ever had about men.
哦 是的 我会的
Oh, yes, I will.
没错 查尔斯
That's right, Charles.
噢 像只猫一样
Ooh, like a cat.
我脚步轻盈着呢 宝贝 -才不
Light on my feet, baby. -No.
瞧瞧这些舞步 怎么样 宝贝
Look at these moves, huh, baby.
刚才那个下腰动作不错吧
A little dip right there.
哦耶 我可能身材敦实
Oh, yeah, I may be stocky,
但我身手敏捷
but I am agile.
嗨
VICKI: Hi.
嗨
Hi.
真是个安静的夜晚 是吧
It's a quiet night, huh?
是啊
Yeah. Um...
现在挺晚的了
it's pretty late.
是啊
Yeah.
你想来杯咖啡吗
You want a cup of coffee?
当然
Sure.
请给我半奶半咖啡加三块糖
Half and half with three sugars, please.
太完美了
It's perfect.
真的很棒
It's really good.
不不不 这杯算我请客
No, no, no. It's on the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了
Gonna go.
再见
Heh. Bye.
♪ 聆听色彩坠落 ♪
♪ Listen to the colors fall ♪
♪ 哦 还有内心的光芒 ♪
♪ Oh, and the glow within ♪
♪ 在阴影爬行时踉跄 ♪
♪ Tripping as the shadows crawl ♪
♪ 向着路的尽头 ♪
♪ Towards the road end ♪
♪ 再次抵达路的终点 ♪
♪ To the road's end again ♪
♪ 噢 ♪
♪ Ohh ♪
那么 你参加学校那个摄影比赛了吗
So, did you enter that photo contest at school?
不 我还在琢磨主题呢
Nah. I'm still trying to come up with a theme.
凯文总说你在户外拍的照片最出彩
Kevin always said you took your best shots outside.
不知道 我甚至不确定要不要参赛
I don't know. I'm not even sure I'm gonna enter.
听我说 查尔斯
I'm telling you, Charles.
总有一天
One day...
我知道 明星梦 -明星梦
I know. Stardom. -Stardom.
嘿 还记得那些
Hey, remember those-- remember those shots
你和凯文给我拍的哈雷机车照吗
you took of me on my Harley with Kevin?
那些
Those?
记得
Oh, yeah.
我记得
Yeah. Yeah.
我还留着那些
I still have those.
你以前真的很喜欢骑摩托啊
Oh, you used to love riding, didn't you?
天啊 骑上车时我才感觉真正活着
Oh, man, I felt alive on my bike.
我不介意再体验那种感觉
Yeah, I wouldn't mind having that feeling again.
听着 我的燃油也快耗尽了
Look, I am losing fuel fast.
我可能快撑不住了
I might just-- I'm gonna crash.
该送你上♥床♥睡觉了 牛仔
Time to get you to bed, cowboy.
我来 我来
I got him. I got him.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
你确定不想吃点别的吗
You sure you don't wanna eat something else?
不用了 不用了 谢谢 好的
No, no. Thanks. All right.
晚安 查尔斯
Good night, Charles.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Dad.
当心
Careful.
好冷
Cold.
你能相信杰克吗 我告诉你 我满脑子都是他
Can you believe Jack? I'm telling you, I can't stop thinking about him.
这家伙就是从不轻言放弃
The man just never gives up.
我以为你已经对男人死心了
I thought you were done with men.
我死心了 天使 真的
Oh, I--I am, angel. I am. I am.
他骗不了我的 别担心
He's not gonna fool me. Don't worry.
他们一开始都很体贴可爱
They're all sweet and lovey at the beginning,
英国作家斯蒂文森的著名小说《化身博士》中主角的邪恶人格
但过后就在你面前化身成海德先生
and then they turn into Mr. Hyde right before your very eyes.
反正我是没什么指望了
Well, I don't get my hopes too high either.
拜托 别这么说
Oh, come on. Don't say that.
怎么了 女孩子都不喜欢我
What? Girls don't like me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你只是认识的人还不够多
You just haven't met enough.
现在放弃还为时过早
It's too early to give up.
你得到像我一样又老又皱巴巴的时候
You gotta be old and wrinkled like me.
才能愤世嫉俗 知道吗
Then you can be cynical, okay?
好吧
Okay. Okay.
女孩子都不喜欢我
"Girls don't like me"?
女孩子都不喜欢我 -得了吧
Girls don't like me. -Oh, come on.
她们会的 相信我
They will. Trust me.
她们会敲破你家门的
They'll knock down your door.
她们会的
RThey are.
希望吧
电影精选列表