Thou art a wild drunkard and a wanton whore!
不
No.
哦 他妈的
Oh, fuck.
你邪恶的肉♥欲♥吞噬了我
Thy wicked carnal desires consume me.
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
我不清楚
I don't know.
当他们吞噬我们婚姻的圣洁时
As they devour the sanctity of our marriage,
你又何必隐瞒你那可耻的情欲
Why thou hath conceal thy shameful passions.
他在看什么
What's he looking at?
我用我的假面具蒙蔽了他们
Obscured them with my fraudulent masks.
我是如此卑鄙 你不能把目光投向我吗
Am I so base, thou cannot cast thy gaze upon me?
她在说什么
What's she saying?
好女孩 塔姆辛 好女孩
Good girl, Tamsin, good girl.
你的眼睛应该紧盯着你将遭受的惩罚
Thine eyes should follow thy castigation.
你纯洁的外表和状若正直的面纱
Thy veneer of chastity and veil of rectitude,
你披着虚假的宗教礼仪的外壳
Thy fallacious facade of religious propriety.
求你了 鲁伯特
Come on, Rupert.
伪装成你的拘谨或贪婪
Disguised as thy prurience and cupidity,
是不是折磨了我痛苦的灵魂
Dost have torment my afflicted soul.
醒醒 鲁伯特
Wake up, Rupert!
你可以做到的 伙计
You can do it, buddy!
你个婊♥子♥
You cunt!
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be alright.
关键时刻到来
Moment of truth.
真♥相♥就会被揭晓
And the truth will out.
希伯来的书告诫我们要坚持
The book of Hebrew admonishes us still.
让婚姻这件事在所有人中得到尊重
Let matrimony be held in honor among all.
请保证不要玷污神圣的婚床
Permit not the marriage bed be defiled
否则神的愤怒会审判你的不忠
Fest the wrath of God be thy judge of immorality!
但是 要被审判的不是我的婚姻
Yet, thou judge not my marriage bed!
美德 正义 道德都是我的
Virtue, righteousness, morality were mine.
你那优渥的生活是因与我立下的婚姻的约定
Thou bounteous rewards were covenanted me.
然而你却背叛了我
Yet, thou hath recompensed me with betrayal.
你的背叛和轻蔑是我的遗憾
Treachery and scorn are my sorry return.
我将用贫困的生活来惩罚你
I settled thy score with bitter wages.
从神父那里传来对我的轻蔑之声
From the divine father came divine scorn.
他们从我这里租赁了免费的工人伙伴
Thou rent from me free companions
他们的财富也不会被扣押
Nor was fortunes to be withheld.
你们与我撒谎的妻子同枕共眠
Thou let my lying wife lie with.
你毁掉了我纯洁的婚姻
Thou hath brought ruin to my pure marriage.
我站在我自己的圣礼上
I shat upon thine own sacrament.
对一切圣洁的事物充满了厌恶
I am glutted with loathing of all that is divine!
你背弃我 我也要背弃你作为回报
Thou forsook me, and I forsake thee in return.
派你的四个天启骑士出来吧
Send forth thy four apocalyptic horsemen.
因为我的亵渎 请把我带向深渊
Ride me into the deep for my blasphemy.
可怜的丈夫
Wretched husband
把她那可怜的灵魂带走
Take her wretched soul.
我只想和你亲近
I only wanted to be close to you.
在他的羞耻感之下 他在表达
He's expressing the deep spiritual longing
他内心深处的渴望
Beneath his blasphemy.
他重新解释了这个剧本
He reinterpreted the whole play.
尤里西斯只有把自己的怒火宣泄给上帝
Only by allowing himself to rage at his God
才能发现他希望能够与自己的真爱
Could Ulysses hope to reconnect
再次建立联♥系♥
With his authentic love for him.
最后他还是得到了救赎
There is redemption after all.
让我们开始吧
Here we go.
哦 这个人说 塔姆辛把被虐待的妻子演的可圈可点
Oh, this one says, "Tamsin Hollonby was convincing
但是新晋演员鲁伯特 林赛才是今晚
"As the abused wife, but newcomer Rupert Lindsay's
唯一的亮点
"Tour de force performance was the only real highlight
一个各方面都很惨淡的制♥作♥
"In an otherwise dismal production."
什么
What?
记得下议院女王那部剧的早期点评吗
Remember the early reviews for Queen of the Commons?
他们叫他同性恋哑剧
They called it a gay pantomime.
最后他们赚了4200万美元
It went on to make $42 million.
他们把风气搅坏了
They've savaged it.
音乐 文学和戏剧评论家的行业
The trade of the critic in music, literature and drama
是所有行业中最堕落的
Is the most degraded of all trades.
马克吐温说的
Mark Twain.
这行业变得更坏了
It gets worse.
这里有一篇对鲁伯特林赛印象深刻的评论
This was an impressive diatribe by Rupert Lindsay
但也没得出任何结论或给出写评论的动因
But with no purpose or consequence.
如果克里斯托佛 马洛参与其中的话
If Christopher Marlowe had a hand in this,
我十分怀疑
Which I very much doubt,
那不是消失的马洛而是被丢弃的马洛了
Then it was not a lost Marlowe but a discarded one.
我们是有限公♥司♥
We're a limited company.
他们不能拿走我的房♥子
They can't take our houses.
起码不会拿走你的
Well, not yours anyway.
嗨
Hello.
你要走了吗
Do you have to go?
你在烤肉派对上的举动真的非常非常怪异
What you did at the barbecue was really, really weird.
我知道
I know.
我的性♥欲♥人格出现时我想和你在一起
I want you with my sexuality.
但是我的愤怒人格出现又会把你推开
I push you away with my anger,
而我本人 被卡在了中间
And me, stuck in the middle,
我想把所有人格糅合在一起 但是我失败了
Trying to hold it all together and failing miserably.
我很抱歉 鲁伯特
I'm sorry, Rupert.
你对我来说还是太怪异了
You're just too weird for me.
听着 是我的失误
Look, it's my fault.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
我曾和演员约会过 但是他们都有一些怪异
I've been out with actors before, and they're all a bit odd.
我想要有人爱 鲁伯特
I need someone to love, Rupert,
但是我很难爱上方法演技下的你
And it's hard to love a method.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我他妈没有在做方法演技
I don't do fuckin' method.
电影精选列表