我想你刚刚见过杰克了
I see you've met Jake then.
来来
Go on then.
给他看看你的肌肉
Show him your muscles.
哇 看看他的肱二头肌
Whoa, look at them biceps.
看看
Look at that.
去吧
Go on.
他锻炼的很棒
He's shaping up very nicely.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
对不起
Sorry.
我被我表哥雅各布缠住了
I got by my cousin Jacob.
他是如何当上一名骑士的
In his battle reenactment society.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我很好
I'm fine.
跟我来
Come on.
我们去我的房♥间
Let's go to my room.
嘿 有人看见杰克那条红色的裤子了吗
Hey, has anyone seen Jack's bloody pants?
我得去趟浴室
I've gotta go to the bathroom.
不要太久
Don't be long.
有人想看儿童色情杂♥志♥吗
Anyone want kiddie porn?
他妈的恋童癖
You fucking pedophiles!
怎么了
What's going on?
问那些儿童骚扰犯
Ask the child molesters!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
去你的
Fuck you!
发生什么了
What's happened?
草你们所有人
Fuck all of you!
是时候让所有人都摆脱痛苦了
Time to put us all out of our misery for good.
鲁比
Rupie!
是你♥爸♥爸
It's your dad.
你藏在里面吗
Are you hiding in there?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没能拿来香槟
I haven't got the champagne.
支票没来
Check never came.
可能是被人偷走了
Someone probably nicked it.
所以我想你是不是可以借钱给我
So I'm wondering if you can lend me
只要几百英镑
A couple of hundred quid.
不是为了你的香槟酒 不是 不是
Not for your booze, no, no.
只是最基本的 活下去 生存 你懂的
Just essentials, getting by, surviving, you know.
鲁比
Rupie.
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
你到底他妈想要什么
What the fuck do you want?
哦 鲁伯特
Oh, Rupert.
我想你应该知道你和塔姆辛·霍朗比演对手戏的
I thought you'd like to know the word's got out
消息已经传开了
That you're playing opposite Tamsin Hollonby.
关于你的反响很大
There's quite a buzz around you.
人们正在打听你的片酬
People are asking for your reel
还有你的档期
And checking your availability.
如果你的表演能够得到好评
If you can get good reviews for this,
一切都会飞黄腾达
It's all going to take off for you.
鲁伯特
Rupert?
鲁伯特
Rupert?
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
我该怎么飞黄腾达
How am I supposed to pull this off?
排练的记忆对我来说一片空白
Rehearsals were a complete blank.
我不知道我在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
星期一
演出之夜
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看起来很糟糕
You look terrible.
我爸昨晚死了
Dad died in the night.
你这个可怜人
You poor thing.
取消今天的彩排吧
Cancel today's rehearsals.
那第三幕怎么办
What about the third act?
会好的
It'll be fine.
会的
Yes.
当然会
Of course it will.
没什么值得担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
或许我可以提升这个角色的动因
Maybe I can ramp up my character's motivation.
马洛把这个角色塑造的有些心情低沉
Marlowe let himself down a bit there.
神父是个牧师 但他又对上帝很愤怒
Father was a pastor who was angry with God
他过于虔诚以至于难以承认这一点
But too devout to admit it.
所以他生了一个儿子来承受神父的愤怒
So he fathered a son to absorb the father's rage.
爸爸总是欺负和操纵我
Papa was always bullying and manipulative.
他把一切事情都扭曲了 让他的问题变成我的过错
He twisted everything 'round to make his problems my fault.
我总是错的
I must be wrong
因为我父亲喜欢这样
Because papa was possessed of a great fondness
他用皮带绑住我裸♥露♥的臀部
For lashing my bare buttocks with his belt.
皮带抽打的我很痛
The lashes stung terribly.
我可以感受到他在咬我
I can feel their bite still.
但是后面更糟的事情发生了
But there was worse to come.
爸爸被鞭打激起了性♥欲♥
Papa was aroused by the beatings sexually.
然后有一天 事情还是发生了
And then one day, it happened.
在一阵激烈的抽打之后
After a fierce belting,
他再也控制不住他邪恶的欲望
Papa could no longer contain his vile urges!
他把我压在一捆稻草上 在牛棚里强♥奸♥了我
He bent me over a bale of straw and raped me in the cowshed,
牛低沉的呻♥吟♥声
The low moans of the cattle
和我自己如同被勒死的痛苦一般的哭声交织在了一起
Merging with my own strangled cries of anguish!
太羞耻了 太羞耻了
For shame, for shame!
他可是神父
He was a man of God!
他像欺辱操控一团狗屎一样对待我
You bullying, manipulative piece of shit!
你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
You utter fucking scumbag bastard!
鲁伯特你还好吗
Rupert, how are you?
我很生气 白♥痴♥
I'm angry, dickhead.
太棒了
Excellent.
同性恋
Faggot.
不错
Nice one.
混♥蛋♥强盗
Ass bandit!
这就是我要的精气神
That's the spirit.
杰克 可以请你帮我为演员化妆吗
Jackie, will you do this actor's makeup for me, please?
她有什么毛病
What's her fuckin' problem?
售票窗口
评论员坐在最前面
The critics are in the front row.
让我们看看我们能不能度过这关
Let's see if we can pull it off.
这会是伟大的一场表演
It's gonna be awesome.
你现在在努力做些什么卑鄙的行为
What vile endeavor doth thou now practice?
这些无♥耻♥的欲望又从何而来
Whence stem these shameless desires?
哦 当然了 你既已如蛇蝎一般
Surely, thou art fallen into the serpent's pit
从你像妓♥女♥一般的表现上就可以看出来了
For thou manifest the manners of a harlot!
但是新郎结婚那天
'Tis but the day of the groom's matrimony,
新娘应以处♥女♥之身准备着
Which hath in store the bride's maidenhood.
婚姻对于神父来说也是一场圣事
Marriage is a sacrament to our divine father
容不得你肆无忌惮的亵渎他
And gives thee not permission for wantonness.
我是想取悦你
I meant to please.
你的贤良淑德会让我更高兴
Thou pleases me better with thy modesty!
第一幕落 第二幕起
One down, two to go.
在大街上大笑
laughed in the street,
还和男性一起有说有笑
But thy scorn no joy with men.
他们是我亲近的朋友 我的主
These were thy dear friends, my lord,
约翰·克莱顿 亨利·卡斯伯特和达比
John Clayton, Henry Cuthbert and Darby.
你胆敢和你丈夫顶嘴
Thou dares to answer thy husband back!
我祈求你的仁慈宽恕 我的主
I beg thy kind forgiveness, my lord.
我只是想
I merely thought--
你想和这些人一起去酒吧吗
You'd go into the tavern with these men?
我只是和你的亲朋好友一起喝啤酒
I but supped the ale With thy kindred friends.
你真应该尝尝我鞭子的滋味
Thou shalt taste the leather of my whip!
从今往后 我不许你在公共场合笑或者和麦芽酒
Henceforth I deny mirth and ale in public.
他们私下邀请你你也必须拒绝
As indeed thou shall deny them in private!
麦芽酒是魔鬼酿造的 让人沉醉欢愉是他的工作
Ale is the devil's brew, and mirth, his work.
我还不能得到宽恕吗
Has there yet to be no solace for me?
宽恕会满足你的恶欲
Thy solace fulfills thy foul desires.
我害怕我一直所怀疑的事情是真的
I fear that which I have long suspected.
你就是个狂野的酒鬼和放荡的妓♥女♥
电影精选列表