It's okay to feel vulnerable.
鼓足勇气 把自己的真心捧给别人
Taking risks and feeling exposed
也是健康生活方式的重要一部分
Are an important part of a healthy lifestyle.
如果你需要保护自己
Protect yourself if you need to,
首先你要鼓足勇气去尝试
But you should take the risk first.
说比做容易
It's easier said than done, eh.
你好
Hello?
嗨 史蒂维
Hi, Stevie.
我是剧里的演员鲁伯特
It's Rupert, from the play.
听着 我只是想对那天下午我的所作所为
Listen, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry
表示抱歉
About the way I was with you this afternoon.
我只是在表演
It's an acting thing.
在表演哪个部分时我必须充满愤怒
The part I play has all this anger,
有时那个愤怒会过了火
And sometimes it spills over.
我知道这很伤人而且不愉快
I know it's hurtful and deeply unpleasant,
但是我不是故意的
But I really didn't mean it.
没事的
It's okay.
我担心你会不喜欢我
I was worried you didn't like me.
哦 你不用担心那个
Oh, you don't need to worry about that.
太好了
Good.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
你看起来不一样了
You seem different.
我会把这话当成你在鼓励我
It's the electrifying effect you have on me.
这是你扮演的另一个角色吗
Is this another role you're playing?
这香味是什么
What's that gorgeous smell?
你在衣服上洒香水了吗
Are you wearing perfume?
我喷了一些在脖子上
I put a little on my neck.
我可以靠近吗
May I?
哇 你香的让我想吞掉你
Why, you smell good enough to eat.
鲁伯特
Rupert.
别在这里
Not here.
回你家吗
Back to yours?
你应该慢慢来的
You need to go a little slower.
我们可以降降速
We can do that.
通常来说
Generally.
你不想得到我吗
You don't want me.
我可不是这么说的
That's not what I'm saying.
你不想得到我
You don't want me.
我们周天都可以休息
We both have Sunday off.
为什么你不等那个时候来我这里
Why don't you come over to my house.
我父母周天会举办午餐烤肉宴
My parents are having this barbecue lunch thing,
汉堡 热狗 啤酒 你懂的
You know, burgers, hotdogs, beer.
你可以见到我的家人
You could meet the family.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得我为我刚才的举动感到抱歉
I think I feel a bit uncomfortable about what I just did.
哦 不 别这样
Oh, no, please don't.
你只是有点侵犯性
You were just being affectionate.
我喜欢男人那样
I like that in men.
不管怎样 我受宠若惊
Anyway, I was flattered.
所以周天我家办的派对
So will you come?
你会来吗
To the party at my house on Sunday.
会的
Yeah.
是的 我很愿意去
Yeah, I'd really love to.
你得知道 我妈妈很喜欢年轻小伙
Just so you know, my mom likes younger men.
我爸爸也是
So does my dad.
但是你跟我在一起 她们就不会打扰你
But they won't bother you if you're with me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我只是要去趟卫生间
I just need to go to the little boys' room.
我的名字时鲁伯特·林赛
My name is Rupert Lindsay.
我的名字时鲁伯特·林赛
My name is Rupert Lindsay.
我的名字时鲁伯特·林赛
My name is Rupert Lindsay.
我三十三岁了
I'm 33 years old.
我在对耶利米·尤利西斯的无尽亵渎
I'm playing the lead role
这部剧里担任主演
In The Fatal Blasphemy of Jeremiah Ulysses's Boundless Rage,
希望能在西区演出这部剧
Soon to have a West End run, hopefully.
我正和史蒂维共度美好夜晚 她正邀请我
I'm having a nice evening with Stevie, who's just invited me
去她家参加烤肉派对并且和她的爸爸妈妈见面
To a barbecue with her mom and dad who both like...
我想知道这里有多少块地砖
I wonder how many tiles there are in here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看起来有点不舒服
You look a bit ill.
刚刚发生了一些事情
Something didn't agree with me,
但是我还好
But I'm fine now.
我又恢复了自我
I feel like myself again.
你喝够了吗
Have you had enough?
你想离开吗
Do you wanna leave?
我不想搞砸了这个美好的夜晚
I don't wanna spoil the evening.
哦 没事的
Oh, it's okay.
我理解你
I understand.
我已经有了一个足够美妙的夜晚了
I had a really lovely evening.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哦 你明天可以发火
Oh, you can be angry tomorrow,
但是别再在周天的烤肉派对上发火
But please don't be angry on Sunday at the barbecue.
星期三
距离演出还有五天
哪个白♥痴♥走之前没关窗
Which fucking idiot left the window open?
该死的桌子
Fucking table!
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastard!
右拳
Another right,
左拳
Another left.
裁判不得不想办法阻止了
The ref's gonna have to stop it somehow.
动物般愚蠢
Animals.
我想告诉你 这家伙已经掌握了方法
I'm telling you, this guy has got it.
是的
Yeah.
你还记得塔姆辛吗 我们第一次见她的时候
Do you remember Tamsin, first time we saw her?
是差不多的感觉 更未经雕琢的感觉
Same thing, raw.
他来了
There he is.
这不是我的男孩吗
There's my boy.
蠢材
Twat.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
是的 那是他
Yeah, that was him.
哦 你会用各种名字称呼我
Oh, he calls me all sorts of things.
我不在乎
I don't care.
那也是表演的一部分
Well, it's part of it.
听着 他很令人惊艳 我在打造他
Listen, he's amazing, and I'm molding him.
他像粘土 新鲜的没被雕刻过的 我正在打造他
He's like clay, fresh clay, and I'm molding it.
我会创造些什么的
And I'm creating something,
我会创造些惊艳的东西的
And I'm creating something wonderful.
这很美妙
It's beautiful.
他大约六英尺二高 寸头发型
About six-foot-two, buzz cut,
有着刻薄的眼神 很显然是英格兰人
Mean eyes, Scottish, obviously.
好了 母亲 我该走了
Alright, mother, I've gotta go.
我得在五分钟内到那
I'm in there in five minutes.
谢谢你 哈利
Thanks, Harry.
无论什么 只要可以引起大众关心的
Anything that you can do to drum up publicity
我都会十分感谢你
Will be greatly appreciated.
我把农场和房♥子都押在这个上面了
I'm betting the farm on this one, and the house,
还有外屋以及125英亩土地
And the outbuildings and 125 acres.
帅哥 早上好
Good morning, handsome.
有什么她妈可高兴的
What's so fucking good about it?
哈维不会成功的
Harvey's not gonna be able to make it.
谁看见我的铅笔了
Has anyone seen my pencils?
当然了
Well, of course,
我们的排练已经达到高♥潮♥了
We're approaching the climax of the rehearsals.
我认为这是一个十分有趣的时刻
This is always a very interesting time and time, I think,
到了导演可以完美表达出他的作品的这一刻了
When the director really, really shows his work.
他妈的离开我的耳朵
Get off my fucking ear!
哈维回来了
Harvey is back on!
我希望哈维能下定决心
I wish to Christ Harvey would make up his mind!
就这样了
That's it.
已经好了 尤里西斯先生
电影精选列表