现在好莱坞对待你的态度就仿佛你患上了湿麻风
And Hollywood's treating you like you have wet leprosy.
在他记载的死亡时间 也就是1593年之后不久
Shortly before his recorded death, 1593,
马洛由于和一部原稿有关联而被逮捕
Marlowe is arrested in connection with a manuscript
他的文字被指控包含有卑鄙的异端观念
He had written said to contain vile heretical conceit.
我们将以第一人的身份把手稿的内容以舞台的形式呈现给大家
We are staging that manuscript for the first time ever.
你对为马汀付出了很多
You're very good to Morton.
所以你父亲会投资这部同性恋电影吗
So did daddy fund the tranny film?
我父亲仍在医院
My father's in hospital,
所这对现在的我来说是个敏感的话题
So it's a bit of a sensitive subject for me right now.
他是气昏到晕倒吗
Did he get pissed and fall over again?
他患了癌症四期
He has stage four cancer.
所以他会投资这部男同电影还是不会
So he fund the fag film or not?
我没能理解
I'm not getting this.
这些令人不快的话题是在你的准备范围之内
Is this unpleasantness part of your preparation,
还是你本就这么无礼
Or is this just how you are?
我只是想找点话题
I'm just trying to make conversation.
所以你是让自己深陷在你的愤怒
What, so you immerse yourself in your rage,
你的怨恨 你的痛苦之中
And your malice, and your bitterness,
并且对他人对你的看法毫不在意吗
And you don't mind if other people--
我们还没讨论过报酬
We haven't talked money.
我可能会需要很大一笔
I'm gonna need quite a lot
来应付像这样的狗屁言论
To put up with this kind of bullshit.
我希望你能为这个角色
Look, I want you to be as furious
保持最大程度的愤怒
As you possibly can be for the role.
我确实是这么希望的
I really do.
我知道当你在角色中陷得越深
And I know that when you go that deep,
就会发生一些不好的影响
There's gonna be some spillover.
但是作为你的导演
But as your director,
我还是需要一定程度的尊重
I'm gonna need a little bit of respect.
你能做到这点吗
Is that okay with you?
给多少钱
How much?
我知道我们的要求很多
I'm aware we're asking a lot.
邓肯中途退出这部剧意味着我们要抹杀过去的努力
Duncan pulling out meant we had to cancel our previews.
这也意味着你要在这个周内熟读台本
That means you'll have to learn the lines over the weekend
然后再进行为期一周的带妆彩排
And then go into a week of dress rehearsal
彩排从周一开始
Starting on Monday.
你周天可以休息 周一会进行最后一次彩排
You get the Sunday off, and then the last rehearsal
周一晚上你就要面向媒体大众展示表演
Is on the Monday, with the press performance that night.
这是很离谱的要求 这也是为什么
It's a tall order, which is why
我们决定为你的彩排和当晚的表演
We're paying you 30,000 pounds for the rehearsals
支付三万英镑
And the press night performance.
如果评价良好
Conditional on good reviews,
我们承诺将快速转移至英国西区表演
We're guaranteed a speedy transfer to the West End.
很显然 到那个时间点 你会拿到更多报酬
And obviously, there'll be more money for you at that point.
星期六
距离演出还剩九天
星期日
距离演出还剩8天
他很邪恶
He's evil.
看其实我并没提到这一点
See, I didn't notice that.
他很愤怒 但并不邪恶
Angry, yes, but not evil.
他是个怪人
He's a freak.
一个怪人
A freak?
鲁伯特 你有被叫做怪人吗
Have you ever been called a freak, Rupert?
去你的
Fuck you!
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
这些问题有些太尖刻了
That question a little too close to the bone?
你觉得需要保护他远离这些问题吗
Do you feel you need to protect him from it?
你像其他人一样混♥蛋♥
You're just as fucked up as everyone else.
你是对的
You're mostly right.
所以告诉我你的故事吧 安格斯
So what's your story, Angus?
我不确定我的故事
I'm not sure my story
能被现在的你理智的听下去
Would get a fair hearing at the moment.
我会保守秘密
Keep it secret.
说到秘密 你的秘密是什么
Speaking of secrets, what's yours?
哦 这了不起的心理医生扭转了形势
The brilliant psychotherapist turns the tables.
在听到那些使人失去判断力的说辞的瞬间
In a moment of blinding inspiration,
他发现他治疗的客户所说的关于他的话
He sees that what the client has said about him
事实上一定是关于
Must in fact be about,
等等 是关于人们的
Wait for it, folks,
但其实 他必须是关于客户自己的
Yes, it must in fact be about the client himself.
这肯定很艰难
Must be hard.
什么 成为一个成功的心理医生吗
What, being a successful psychotherapist?
在没人爱你的时候却渴望爱
Finding love when nobody likes you.
我刚刚在报纸上看到了
Just seen it in the papers,
竟然是与塔姆辛·霍朗比共演对尤利西斯的亵渎这部戏剧
The Blasphemy of Ulysses with Tamsin Hollonby no less.
你得到了大显身手的机会 就像你一直渴望的那样
You've hit the big time, just what you always wanted.
你好 爸爸
Hello, dad.
有什么能喝的吗
Any chance of a drink?
茶
Tea?
有没有更烈一点的
Anything stronger?
咖啡
Coffee?
那是什么
What's that?
你知道吗 现在或许不是个好时候
You know what, now's not really a good time.
我还得复习我的剧本还要让自己进入角色
I need to study my script and prepare myself for the role.
我应该带着香槟来
I should have brought champagne,
做第一个祝贺你的人
Be the first to celebrate.
告诉你
Tell you what.
等我拿到救济补贴
When I get my giro,
我会买♥♥瓶香槟
I'll buy a bottle,
打开它 和你举杯庆祝
Bring it down, raise a glass.
下个周的某个时候吧
Next week sometime.
来之前告诉我
Let me know when you're coming.
你胆敢讲道德 你这个与常人无异的荡♥妇♥
Dare thee speak of morals, thou common hussy.
伪装是不是让你完全丧失了羞耻心
Is thy persona entirely barren of abashment?
这些无♥耻♥的欲望又是从何而来
Whence stem these shameless desires?
想必你早已如蛇蝎一般了
Surely, thou art fallen into the serpent's pit.
没了他我该怎么表演
How am I gonna do this without him?
给我点意见好吗
Ideas, please?
星期一
距离演出还有七天
妈的
Fuck!
这该死的桌子
Fucking table!
酒鬼
Drunkard!
荡♥妇♥
Harlot!
放荡的妓♥女♥
Wanton whore!
什么
What?
早上好 林德赛先生
Good morning, Mr. Lindsay.
这里是你的汽车预约服务
This is your car service.
我会在外面等候并将您载去剧场
I'm waiting outside to take you to the theater.
塔姆辛
Tamsin.
塔姆辛
Tamsin?
不 我现在是梅根·尤利西斯
No, I'm Meghan Ulysses.
很高兴见到你 梅根
Pleased to meet you, Meghan.
我是斯蒂夫
I'm Stevie.
好的
Okay.
那是疮吗
Is it sore?
不必担心那个
Don't worry about that.
只是伤疤露在最上面所以显眼
Just glue the scars on top.
我想让自己受苦
Make me suffer.
对不起
Sorry.
哦
Oh.
很抱歉让你在排练时期还忍♥受化妆之苦
I'm sorry to put you through makeup
但是我觉得带妆彩排也很重要
For rehearsals, but I think it's important.
你把他们看作是我丈夫经常使用鞭子殴打我
You behold them as the scarred tracks
而留下的伤痕 但是我求你再仔细看一下
Of my husband's oft used whip, but I beseech you
它们都是真实的开放性创口
To look again for truly, they are open wounds.
令人印象深刻
Brilliant.
我爱这些伤口
I love it.
哦 我还以为你会迟到
Ah, I thought you'd gone missing.
你的司机没能接到你
Your driver couldn't track you down.
乘坐公共交通更好
Much better chance and faith in public transport.
现在 就像我说的那样 制♥作♥上会最大限度从简
Now, as I told you, everything is minimal
电影精选列表