简单的布景和服化
With this production, simple set design and simple costumes,
所有的这一切都会让观众
All of which will focus the audience's attention
把注意力放到耶利米和梅根内心生活的
On the physical manifestations
演技表现上来
Of Jeremiah and Meghan's inner lives.
看这
Look at this.
第一天 耶利米
Good day, Jeremiah.
你过的怎么样
How fare thee?
她已经进入角色了吗
Has she fuckin' lost it already?
你会有办法应对她的疯狂
There's method to her madness.
卑鄙小人
Wankers.
你不记得我了 是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
不记得
No.
我是斯蒂夫 披萨广♥告♥的发型师和化妆师
I'm Stevie, the hair and makeup on the pizza commercial.
哦 那时只涂了一些美容粉和唇彩
Oh, it was only a bit of lipstick and powder,
化妆时间不到五分钟
Less than five minutes.
好吧 随便了
Yeah, whatever.
这样可以吗
Is that alright?
如果疼的话告诉我
Just let me know if it hurts.
比起疼它更滑稽
It's more humiliating than painful.
哦 别担心
Oh, don't worry.
你的纯天然美貌还是很闪耀
Your natural good looks will shine through.
根据奥森·威尔斯的说法
According to Orson Welles out there,
这些疣子是罪恶的象征
The warts are the symbols of the guilt
在耶利米·尤利西斯的愤怒之下
Beneath Jeremiah Ulysses's rage,
他试图让别人觉得这是羞耻的产物
The outgrowth of the shame he tries to make others feel.
简直就是胡说八道
What a load of bollocks!
可怜的耶利米
Poor Jeremiah.
啊
Ah.
这只是一个小小的提醒
That is just a little reminder
我们时间有限
That our time here is limited.
现在塔姆辛 我们需要你跪下来
Now Tamsin, we need you to get down on your knees.
别告诉我你们在这之前没有在脑子里排练过这些
Don't tell us you haven't really don't that before.
还有鲁伯特 你可以站在她面前吗
And Rupert, if you just stand in front of her there.
对就是这样
That's it.
很好
That's great.
很好
That's great.
塔姆辛 感受你精神上的创伤
Tamsin, feel your scars.
感受历史上你的角色受到过的切肤之痛
Feel the history of abuse on your skin.
鲁伯特 感受你庑的丑陋
Rupert, become aware of the ugliness of your warts.
开始
Action!
你在做什么你这个肮脏的荡♥妇♥
What are you doing, you filthy slut?
你在做
What are you--
鲁伯特 台词应该是
Rupert, it's what vile practice
你现在在努力做些什么卑鄙的行为
Doth now endeavor.
这些无♥耻♥的欲望又从何而来
Whence stem these shameless desires?
哦当然了 你已经陷入
Surely, thou art fallen into--
你现在在努力做些什么肮脏卑鄙的事情
What vile endeavor doth thou now practice?
这些无♥耻♥的欲望又从何而来
Whence stem these shameless desires?
哦当然了 你已经如蛇蝎一般
Surely, thou art fallen into the serpent's pit
从你像妓♥女♥一样的表现上就看的出来了
For thou manifest the manners of a harlot!
但是新郎结婚那天
'Tis but the day of the groom's matrimony,
新娘也以处♥女♥之身准备着
Which hath in store the bride's maidenhood.
婚姻对神父来说是一场圣事
Marriage is a sacrament to our divine father
容不得你肆无忌惮的亵渎它
And gives thee not permission for wantonness.
我是想取悦你
I meant to please.
你的贤良淑德会使我更高兴
Thou pleases me better with thy modesty.
停 停
Cut, cut.
我觉得我们渐渐走向了错误的表演方向
Now I think we're going in slightly the wrong direction.
耶利米·尤利西斯时常像个会爆发的火山一样易怒
Jeremiah Ulysses is always a volcano.
他不是在发怒就是在要发怒的边缘
He's either erupting or he's about to erupt.
愤怒 恼怒 愤怒 恼怒 愤怒
Wrath, annoyance, vexation, exasperation, crossness,
愤怒 恼怒 愤怒 怨恨和愤怒
Irritation, outrage, indignation, resentment and fury,
伙计 那才是你要表演的人的脾性
That's your palette, buddy.
你现在在努力做些什么卑鄙肮脏的事
What vile endeavor doth thou now practice?
你这些无♥耻♥的欲望又从何而来
Whence stem these shameless desires?
当然了 你已如蛇蝎一般
Surely, thou art fallen into the serpent's pit
从你像妓♥女♥一样的表现上就能看的出来了
For thou manifest the manners of a harlot!
但是新郎结婚那天
'Tis but the day of the groom's matrimony,
新娘也会以处♥女♥之身准备好
Which hath in store the bride's maidenhood.
婚姻对神父来说是一场圣事
Marriage is a sacrament to our divine father
容不得你肆无忌惮的亵渎它
And gives thee not permission for wantonness!
我是想取悦你
I meant to please.
你的贤良淑德会让我更高兴
Thou pleases me better with thy modesty!
你今天看起来不大一样
You seem different today.
女性的气味在空气中蔓延
Sex is in the air.
我可以闻出来
I can smell it.
哪里味道最浓呢
Where does it smell strongest?
化妆间
The makeup room.
谁在那里
Who's in there?
史蒂维
Stevie.
你喜欢史蒂维吗
And you like Stevie?
她肯定把一个弹簧放进了我的短裤里
She certainly put a spring in my shorts.
哦 我很抱歉 安格斯
Oh, I'm so sorry, Angus.
你不应该进来 奥尔加
You mustn't come in here, Olga.
你应该快点离开
You have to leave immediately.
威力姆用他的水枪把我湿透了
Vilim has soaked me with his water pistol,
现在我没有东西可以穿了
And now I have nothing to wear.
看看我妻子的衣柜
Look at my wife's wardrobe.
现在请离开
Now please leave.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
乐意之至
My pleasure entirely.
一对非常挺的乳♥头♥
Absolutely terrific pair of tits.
我敢打赌孩子睡觉的时候你可以用它们找到乐子
I bet you have some fun with them when the kids are asleep.
我的婚姻很幸福
I'm happily married.
三人行也没什么问题嘛
Nothing wrong with a threesome.
你想要三P吗
Would you like threesomes?
这算是邀请吗
Is that an invitation?
你第一次性经验是什么时候
When was your first sexual encounter?
我十九岁的时候在板球管后面做的
Blowjob behind the cricket pavilion when I was 19.
在这之前什么都没有
Nothing before that?
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
她很快就高♥潮♥了
She got right down to it.
不 我是说在那之前你都没有性经历吗
No, I meant no sexual experiences before that?
我只是以为像你这般性感的人
I just thought someone as sexual as you
会在更早的年纪就体验过性
Would have been active from an earlier age.
你多大了 安格斯
And how old were you, Angus?
和亲戚做♥爱♥可不算数
And sex with relatives doesn't count.
你的愤怒点在哪 鲁伯特
What are you angry about, Rupert?
你是在试图得到什么结论 是想说我不能
You trying to make out that I couldn't--
我不能什么 我不能得到一个女孩吗
Couldn't what, couldn't get a girl?
我可以得到任何一个我想要的女孩 包括你的人
I can get any fucking girl I want, including yours.
你在和谁竞争
Who are you competing with?
谁是你口中那个怪人
Who was it who called you a freak?
星期二
距离演出还剩六天
卡姆登电影院
哈维为了媒体见面会
Harvey is flying in from New York
从纽约坐飞机赶过来了
For the press night.
我是杰克
I'm Jackie.
史蒂维被堵在路上了
Stevie's got stuck in traffic.
这真让人遗憾
That's a shame.
我好想操史蒂维
I was hoping to get stuck into Stevie.
你的手法很棒
You've got a lovely touch.
不会很重吗
Not too hard?
不 不过我会告诉你什么会很重
No, but I'll tell you what is.
我会假装没听到刚刚那句话
I'm going to pretend you didn't say that.
好 我也会假装刚刚你没有让我勃起
Okay, and I'll pretend you're not giving me a boner.
他们有性骚扰法
They have sexual harassment laws
在这个剧院里 你懂的
In the theater too, you know.
好吧 那很好
Well, that's good.
每个人都有体验一回的权利
Everyone should get a chance to experience it.
我很严肃
电影精选列表