他们 他们十分残暴
It was, it was brutal.
不要惊讶 我也有点发狂
So not surprisingly, I was a little distraught
当我去到演员面试的时候
When I went to casting--
哦 别胡扯了 鲁伯特
Oh, fuck off, Rupert!
你有一条新消息
You have a new message.
第一条
First message.
我刚刚正在考虑删掉你的资料
I was just about to delete your file,
但是出于一些奇怪的原因 大不列颠角色分配组的特鲁迪
But for some strange reason, Trudy at Britannia Casting
为了一个剧中角色特地前来询问 他们想见见你
Has specifically asked to see you for the title role
他们是对耶利米·尤利西斯无尽愤怒的致命亵渎剧组
Of The Fatal Blasphemy of Jeremiah Ulysses's Boundless Rage,
是之前未被发掘拍摄的克里斯托弗·马洛的戏剧
A previously undiscovered Christopher Marlowe play.
是关于一个经常狂怒的清教♥徒♥的故事
It's about a puritan who's always furiously angry,
正合你的戏路
So right up your street.
邓肯·巴恩斯 刚刚退出了
Duncan Barnes has just pulled out,
所以他们想找能直接进组的演员
So looking for someone to go straight into dress rehearsals.
无论谁拿到了这个角色 都将与塔姆辛·霍朗比
Whoever gets the part will be co-starring
联合主演这部戏 对方可是方法演技的女王
With Tamsin Hollonby, the queen of method.
这是你人生的机会
This is the chance of a lifetime.
塔姆辛可是十分红的明星
Tamsin is huge.
把这次当作最后一次选拔一样
Fuck it up like your last audition
你得拿下这个角色
And you might just get the role.
去他妈的
Fuck it up?
我去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这个老女人
I'll fuck you up, you old bent!
他妈的
Fuck!
你源于甜美的纯真与纯洁
Thou scorns sweet innocence and chastity.
你太放荡好色了
Thou art wholly wanton and lascivious--
我需要随时都能听到你的鼓声和低音
I have to listen to thy drum and bass at all hours,
好让你能够好好听些文学作品
So thou can fucking well listen to a bit of literature!
婚礼对于神父来说是一场圣事
Marriage is a sacrament to our divine father
并且约束你不再肆无忌惮
And gives thee not permission for wantonness!
婚礼对于神父来说是一场圣事
Marriage is a sacrament to our divine father
并且约束你不再肆无忌惮
And gives thee not permission for wantonness!
你已经堕落了
Thou are corrupted.
我看到了愤怒也听到了愤怒
I'm seeing anger and I'm hearing anger,
但是我没有感受到愤怒
But I'm not feeling anger.
这里没人可以拿着闪烁的蜡烛
There's nothing here to hold a flickering candle
走进塔姆辛的艺术世界
To Tamsin's artistry.
谢谢你的到来 杰克
Thanks for coming in, Jack.
呃 大卫·迈尔斯
Uh, David Myers.
我先来的
I was here first!
他是我名单上的下一位
He's next on my list.
我才不管你那该死的名单
I don't give a fuck about your list!
谁先来 谁先上
First come, first served.
这里不是酒店
This isn't a restaurant.
让我们看看他有什么本事 特鲁迪
Let's see what he's got, Trudy.
我是杰弗里·莫顿 下议院女王这部戏的导演
I'm Geoffrey Morton, director of Queen of the Commons.
如果我是你 我会选择保持沉默
I'd keep quiet about that if I were you.
你想让我说些什么呢
What do you want me to say?
你自己想说些什么呢
Well, what do you feel like saying?
你不会想听到我想说的那些话
You wouldn't wanna hear what I feel like saying.
其实 我想听
Well, actually, I would.
开始吧
Go for it.
我厌恶试唱选拔
I detest auditions.
我他妈的恨死了
I fuckin' hate them!
那根本就不是表演
It's not the acting.
这其实不是问题 不是 不是 不是 不是
That's not a problem, no, no, no, no.
我所不能忍♥受的是那些些言辞浮夸
What I can't stand are all the pompous,
傲慢的 见识短浅的狗崽子们
Arrogant, small-minded cocksuckers
就是那些坐在那里肥头大耳的人对我的艺术指手画脚的人
Who sit in their fat asses and judge my art!
这就是你脑海里一直所想的吗
Is that the sort of thing you had in mind?
你花了多长时间让自己鼓起怒火的
How long did it take you to work up the rage?
大概半秒钟
About half a second.
你是用什么来刺♥激♥你的愤怒情绪的呢
And what did you use to provoke it?
你的脸
Your face.
你可以说一句剧中的台词吗
Can you say a line from the play?
婚礼对于神父来说是一场圣事
Marriage is a sacrament to our divine father
并且约束你不再肆无忌惮
And gives thee not permission for wantonness.
你因虚幻的妄想而堕落
Thou are corrupted by thy vain fancies.
上帝只按自己胃口下菜碟
The God thy service is thy own appetite.
你轻蔑那些甜美的纯真与纯洁
Thou scorns sweet innocence and chastity.
你简直是放荡与淫乱的化身
Thou art wholly wanton and lascivious!
还有什么想看的吗
What else do you want?
我希望你能和我们签份合同并且共进午餐
I think I'd want you to sign a contract and come to lunch.
我们有很多要聊的
We've got a lot to talk about.
跟我到办公室来
Let's go to the office
然后确认一下合约的细节
And check we've got all your contact details.
你确定选他吗
Are you sure about this?
我觉他他有点不舒服
He seems slightly unhinged to me.
那种愤怒非常真实 奥利弗 到现在仍在我脑海里回旋
It was authentic, Oliver, still resonating in me.
所有事情都被他牵着走了
Everything is riding on him--
我们要跳脱出原有的思维
We're gonna knock this out of the ballpark.
还有十天就要公演了
Curtain goes up in 10 days.
他所拥有的愤怒足够他演好这部剧
He's got enough anger to hit the ground running.
我能有预感到
I can feel it.
那么 当我和他共进午餐的时候
Look, will you sort out the contracts,
能麻烦你整理好合同并和媒体沟通好吗
Talk to the press while I take him to lunch?
谢谢你 奥利弗
Thanks, Oliver.
很感谢你能支持我
I appreciate your support.
你怎么看
What do you think?
多重人格障碍
Multiple personality disorder.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
他可是个演员
He's an actor.
所以是会在英国广播公♥司♥的剑桥频道上播放吗
So was it the Cambridge on to the BBC?
你阅读过我的博客吗
Have you been reading my biog?
我血液里都流淌着你的文字
It's written all over you.
在来执导下议院女王之前
I spent six wonderful years at the Beeb
我在英国广播公♥司♥呆了六年
Before leaving to direct Queen of the Commons,
在盒子办公室里挣扎着赚了4200万美元
Which took $42 million at box office.
我只有28岁
I was only 28.
屌♥啊
Prick.
说回来 关于对耶利米·尤利西斯无尽愤怒的致命亵渎
And now, here we are with The Fatal Blasphemy
这部戏剧
Of Jeremiah Ulysses's Boundless Rage.
剧中的对白有些艰涩难懂
The dialogue was impenetrable.
舞台上的动线也会十分复杂
Some of the stage directions are very confusing,
不过我认为我们一起努力可以克服这些障碍
but I think we've knocked it into shape.
英国广播电视台就培养出了你这样傲慢自大的人
Does the BBC breed that kind of arrogance,
还是他们自己也无能的像儿童预备学院一样
Or was that there from prep school?
听着 我依照圣父 圣灵 圣子的三位一体学习了马洛
Look, I studied Marlowe at Trinity,
而且事实上马洛的原件都没能幸存下来
And the fact is none of his original scripts survived.
大部分都是按照记忆再次记录下来的
Most of them were copied down from memory.
所以谁是马洛
So who's...
所以他是谁以及说了什么都在纸上
So who's to say what was actually on the page.
是你吗
You?
我们有多少人敢于承认自己曾经对上帝感到十分愤怒
How many of us admit to being really angry with God?
那就是马洛在探索的
That's what Marlowe was exploring.
在16世纪的的英国 向上帝大发脾气是对信仰的亵渎
To rage against God in 16th England was great blasphemy.
这也大概是他被谋杀的原因
It may well be the reason why he was murdered.
在我看来 那会是戏剧中地狱般的一部分
In any case, it's a hell of a part.
耶利米·尤利西斯是方法演技演员的梦想
Jeremiah Ulysses is the method actor's dream.
我不表演方法演技
I don't do method.
那你如何称呼你自己的表演方法呢
What would you call your approach?
愤怒
Anger.
为什么你和马汀会转行来剧院做戏剧
So why have you and Morton switched to theater?
谁能抵抗克里斯托佛·马洛一部失传已久戏剧的诱惑
Who could resist a lost play by Christopher Marlowe?
你另外两部电影计划也搁浅了吧
Your last two films sank without a trace.
在金·马洛的时代 他就是他就是最著名的悲剧作家
Kit Marlowe was the foremost tragedian of his age.
有些人说他是假死的并且还说他就是
Some say his death was faked and that he is the main author
威廉 莎士比亚所有诗和戏剧的幕后主要作家
Of all the poems and the plays
威廉莎士比亚是在马洛推定死亡之后
Attributed to William Shakespeare, who only came
才展现出了卓越才华
Into preeminence after Marlowe's supposed passing.
电影精选列表