I'm serious.
我知道
I know.
突然之间事情就会不那么难了
Suddenly things aren't so hard anymore.
我要闭上眼睛想想史蒂维了
I'm gonna close my eyes and think about Stevie.
好吧
Yeah.
你有一双可爱的眼睛
You have lovely eyes.
你喜欢我的庑吗
Do you like my warts?
我的主啊 那很有魅力
Very becoming, my lord.
这衣服很适合你
That dress really suits you.
这让你看起来像一个放荡的妓♥女♥
It makes you look like a wanton whore.
你很清楚
Thou knows very well
你不赞成我们干那些事情 耶利米
That thou disapproves of such things, Jeremiah.
我会不赞成
Me disapprove of that?
结婚那晚 你不赞成与我圆房♥
Thou was disapproving on our wedding night.
好吧 再给我一次机会
Well, give me another chance.
我恳求你再给我一次机会
I beseech ye, give me another chance.
不错的即兴表演 但是表演方向好像错了
Nice improv, but wrong direction.
让我们从头开始
Let's just take it from the top.
开始
And action.
你因那些虚妄的幻想而变的放荡
Thou art corrupted by thy vain fancies.
上帝只按照自己的胃口下菜碟
The god thy service is thy own appetite.
你轻蔑那些甜美的纯真与纯洁
Thou scorns sweet innocence and chastity.
你真是放荡与淫乱的结合体
Thou art wholly wanton and lascivious.
停
Cut.
你还在即兴表演吗
Are you still on the improv?
你这个性暗示又是怎么回事
What's with the big sex thing?
很抱歉 这是错的方向
I'm sorry, it's wrong.
哪错了
What's wrong?
这样的台词十分不得体
It's completely inappropriate.
愤怒的情绪去哪里了
Where's the anger?
清醒一点 鲁伯特
Wake up, Rupert.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
你再碰我一下我就把你该死的头拧下来
Touch me again and I'll take your fucking head off!
就是这样就是这样
That's it, that's it.
保持住这种情绪
Keep it there.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
开始
Action.
你肉体所犯下的错误不会被忽视
Thou carnal transgression goes not unnoticed.
上帝堆积的怒火将会降到你头上
Thy heap God's heavy wrath upon thy head.
你因虚妄的幻想而堕落
Thou art corrupted by thy vain fancies.
上帝只按自己的胃口下菜碟
The god thy service is thine own appetite!
你轻蔑那些甜美的纯真和纯洁
Thou scorns sweet innocence and chastity.
你真是放荡和淫乱的结合体
Thou art wholly wanton and lascivious!
哦
Oh!
鲁伯特 你表演的太棒了
Rupert, that was brilliant.
塔姆辛 我爱你闪烁的眼睛
Tamsin, I love the blinking.
这真是振奋人心
It's inspired.
他认为我已经快被虚妄的幻想所腐蚀了
He thinks me corrupted by vain fancies.
那个老头又把你从舞台上拽下来了吗
The old man getting you down again?
众所周知我不追求那种甜美 天真无邪的纯真感演技
I've been known to scorn sweet innocence and chastity.
我不求别的只追求爱和陪伴
I sought nothing but love and companionship.
他只是发火而已
He's just angry.
不是你的话 他也会冲其他人发火
If it wasn't you, it'd be someone else.
不要觉得是他针对你
Don't take it personally.
还有把上帝的怒火降于我身上又是什么
And what of God's heavy wrath I heap upon myself?
我可不确定你会把怒火堆在自己身上
I'm not sure you do heap it upon yourself.
也许这就是他想做的 他想把愤怒情绪传达给你
Maybe that's what he does and he wants to put it on you.
你太善良了
Thou art too kind.
人们都会这样的
People can be like that.
不 我是认真的
No, I mean it.
那些负面影响会削弱我的内疚和羞耻感
Thou threatens to undermine my guilt and shame.
哦 让我们谈谈你去新世界的旅程
Ooh, let's talk about your journey to the new world.
你以前从没见过庑吗
You've never seen warts before?
给 来一杯
Here, have one.
如果那个该死的混♥蛋♥还想要给我发信息的话
If that fucking asshole even thinks about slapping me again,
我会把他该死的脑子里的骨头都打断
I'm gonna break every bone in his fuckin' hand!
或者你可以堆起来
Or perhaps you could heap
上帝的熊熊怒火将降于他
God's heavy wrath upon him.
看在上帝的份上
For fuck's sake!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
只是玩笑话
Only kidding.
嘿
Hey.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没关系 别担心
It's alright, don't worry.
我知道你的角色需要愤怒
I know you have to be angry for your character.
但是真的该停止了
It has to stop.
几乎在事情发生的那一刻
You became aware of what was happening
你就知道到底发生了什么事情
Almost while it was happening.
这对你来说不是稀疏平常吗
Isn't that unusual for you?
我得想办法摆脱他
I have to get rid of him somehow.
你的愤怒吗
Your anger?
是的
Yes.
而不是其他的你吗
No other parts of yourself?
不 我想摆脱愤怒那个人格
No, him.
但是不是因为他 你接不到这部剧
But without him, you wouldn't be in the play.
我是个演员
I'm an actor.
我可以塑造角色
I can build a character.
我不能允许他粗鲁的对待史蒂维
I can't have him being horrible to Stevie.
所以你希望愤怒这个人格死掉 对吗 除掉这个人格
So you want him dead, right, got rid of.
是的
Yes.
你希望那个人格被抹杀
You want him killed.
不论需要付出什么
Whatever it takes.
不仅仅是因为他是愤怒这个人格
So it's not just him who's angry.
我是说 你说你希望他死掉
I mean, you said you want him dead.
我可没从他嘴里听过同样的话
I've not heard him wish the same for you.
他想毁了我的生活
He wants to ruin my life.
他是个怪人
He's a f...
他是什么 鲁伯特
He's a what, Rupert?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
他是个怪人吗
He's a freak?
你确定是他怪异吗 鲁伯特 还是说那才是真实的你
Are you sure he's a freak, Rupert, or is that really you?
你在说些什么狗屁
What is this bullshit?
我没有胡说
No bullshit.
你在欺负他
You were bullying him.
这是他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck is that all about?
你在过去有被人欺负过吗
Have you been bullied in the past?
别尝试转移话题 你这个混♥蛋♥
Don't try and turn the tables, you fuckin' prick!
你在欺负他
You were bullying him.
我惊讶于你对她的名字如此敏感
I'm surprised you're so sensitive to her name.
我不在乎 但他在乎
I don't give a fuck about it, but he does.
所以你立马出现了
So you jumped in.
你在欺负他
You were bullying him.
在他变得脆弱无助时 你就会出来保护他
He became vulnerable and you protected him.
他负责弱点 你负责愤怒
He does vulnerability, you do anger.
你从伟大的心理学家那里可以获得更多关于人格分♥裂♥的见解
More penetrating insights from the great psychotherapist.
你讨厌软弱而他憎恶愤怒
You hate vulnerability and he hates anger.
为什么伟大的心理学家
Why does the great psychotherapist
必须要欺负他的客户
Have to bully his client?
你们两个十分需要对方的帮助
You two need each other's help, badly!
也许是你需要帮助
Maybe it's you who needs help.
我们做的很好
We're doing just fine.
哦 你做的很出色
Oh, you're doing brilliantly.
为什么不能承认你需要帮助
Why can't you admit you need help?
什么 像你过去提供的那种帮助吗
What, the kind of help you've been offering?
不 你需要其他人的帮组
Well, you need somebody's.
没了愤怒这个人格 他将很难生存下去
Without your anger, he will never survive.
没了她的软弱可欺
And without his vulnerability,
你也永不会感受到被爱
You'll never feel loved.
偶尔软弱一点没什么不好
电影精选列表