没有其他认识的人了吗 比如
No one else we know, like?
没人有足够的房♥间 我们都考虑过了
No one has enough room. We've thought of them all.
我们要把孩子们留在不同的地方吗
We'd have to leave the kids in different houses.
不
No.
除非你愿意让我们回你妈那儿去
Unless you want us to go back to your ma's.
-不 -好 我支持你
- No. - Fine. I'm with you.
去取现金吧 我们会找到住处的
Go sort the credit. We'll find somewhere.
那个人 那个紧急联络人员
Your man, the emergency line fellow,
他会打回来的
he'll get back to us.
妈咪 我们能去接块块吗
Mammy can we get Nugget?
不可以 宝贝 今晚不行
Don't think so, hun, not tonight.
我不等了 我要再打一遍紧急求助电♥话♥
I'm not waiting, I'm ringing the emergency line again.
打吧
Go ahead.
没人接
They're not answering.
等等 你好
Hang on. Hiya.
我之前打过电♥话♥
I was on to you earlier
想为我和我家人要一个房♥间
about a room for my family.
是吗
Yeah?
萝茜·戴维斯
Rosie Davis.
谢谢
Thanks.
吃我一招
Take that!
是我
I am.
对
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
真的吗 但是
Really? But--
谢谢
Thanks.
他说我们得去最近的警♥察♥局
He said we'd have to go to the nearest Garda Station.
在那待一晚上 就像
Stay there for the night, like.
睡哪 牢房♥吗
Where, in a cell?
不是
No.
-他说等候厅什么的 -天啊 萝茜
- He said in the waiting room or something. - Jesus, Rosie.
-那我们去吗 -不 不可能
- Do we do that, then? - No. No way.
我们最好能找个地方 但是
We'd better go somewhere else, but--
去哪里
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
萝茜
Rosie.
没事的 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
没事的 亲爱的 好吗
It's okay love alright?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 你没什么要对不起的
No, you've nothing to say sorry for.
这是我该做的 不是吗
It's my job though, isn't it?
照顾好你 我应该照顾好你的
To look after yous? I'm supposed to look after you.
我连这个都做不到
Can't even do that.
我俩现在这样子
The state of us.
好了 我们去哪
Right. Where'll we go?
-去梅根家外面待着怎么样 -不要
- Outside Megan's? - No.
不 我不想别人看到
I don't want anyone to see this.
不想让别人知道 我做不到 不行
To know. I can't. No way.
那戴伦那呢 可以停车
Darren's place. The car park there.
不行 那地方让我毛骨悚然
No way. Gives me the creeps, that place.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想上厕所
I need to go toilet!
好的 好的 宝贝
Right, okay, love.
我爱你
I love you.
当然该爱
And so you should.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好了吗 宝贝
Alright, hun?
-好了吗 米莉 -好了
- Alright, Millie? - Yeah.
麦迪森在这里睡着了
Madison's after falling asleep in here.
怎么能像这样就睡着
Imagine being able to fall asleep like that.
她把我推出了车外
She just pushed me out of the car.
我总是迟到 我得
I'm always late, like, and I had
告诉年级长原因 然后
to tell the Year Head why, and...
-我知道这很艰难 -然后她看着我
- I know it's hard.- And now she looks at me,
年级长就像这样
this is the Year Head, like,
看着我好像我得了癌症 然后她笑了
she looks at me like I've cancer, and she smiles.
-因为我们没有房♥子 -至少她笑了
- 'Cos we don't have a house. - Well, at least she smiles.
-这不好笑 -我知道 抱歉
- It's not funny, like. - I know. Sorry.
听着 我们在找 我们在努力
Look, we're looking, we're trying.
而你妈妈 所有事都得她做
And your mammy, like, she's having to do it all.
大家一起喝的 阿飞 不能喝光
They're for sharing, Alfie. Stop that. They've to last.
坐过去 阿飞
Move over there, Alfie.
我想吃薯条
I want fries.
不行 我说了 你已经吃过晚餐了
No, I told you, you had your dinner.
反正你也不喜欢吃薯片 你自己说的
Anyway, you don't like chips. You said it yourself.
薯条不是薯片
Fries aren't chips.
你刚刷过牙 亲爱的
Ah, your teeth, hun. You just brushed them.
不 吃吧 你可以再刷一遍
No. No, go on ahead. You can brush them again.
可以消磨时间
It'll help kill the time.
你在写什么 亲爱的
What are you writing, hun?
-凯莉 -写作文
- Kayleigh? - An essay.
-叫什么 -"如果我中了彩票"
- What's it called? - 'If I won the Lotto."
好了 走吧 我们做好准备
Alright, come on, come on. Let's get you ready.
准备什么
Ready for what?
睡觉
Bed.
我们什么时候能睡旅馆啊 妈咪
When are we getting a hotel, Mammy?
抱歉 我们马上打烊了 可以吗
Sorry? We're closing soon, okay?
-还有十分钟 -知道了 谢谢
- Ten minutes. - Okay, thanks.
凯莉 去做睡前准备 亲爱的
Kayleigh, you'd better get ready, hun.
我没有牙膏
I've no toothpaste.
爸爸来了 看 他有
Here's your daddy now, look it. He has it.
给我们看看你的微笑
Show us your smile?
看看 你真是个小帅哥
Look at that. You're a smasher.
他们要打烊了
They're closing.
好吧
Okay.
我去刷牙 让凯莉自己待会儿
I'll go in a minute. Leave Kayleigh to herself for a bit.
一 二 三 跟块块说晚安
One, two, three, say night-night to Nugget.
晚安 块块
Night-night, Nugget.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thanks. - See you.
我想当面跟块块说晚安
I want to say night-night to Nugget properly.
明天再说吧 亲爱的
Tomorrow, hun.
等等
Ooh, hang on.
睡吧
Now.
好了
There you go.
睡吧
Come on.
等等
Ooh, hang on.
阿飞 别乱动 亲爱的
Alfie, stop that, hun.
-我想站起来 -靠在我这里
- I want a get up. - Lean against me here.
不要
No!
我想坐大腿
I want up-a-lap.
-我也想 -孩子们 只够坐一个人
- Me too. - Geez, kids, I only have one lap.
我也要坐腿
My lap!
你到这来
You come up here.
-别啊 -没事 来吧
- No. - Yeah, come on.
我去戴伦那
I'll go to Darren's.
-不 -只要我们有一个人在后座
- No. - They'll never settle down with
他们就永远不会安静下来
one of us in the back with them.
天啊 约翰·保罗
Jesus, John Paul.
就在街对面 两分钟就到
He's only over the way. Two minutes.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
明天就好 周六就好了
Like tomorrow, like, Saturday.
我们会找到地方的 我会请几天假
We can look for a place and I'll get a few days off work.
老板人很好
The boss is sound.
我们会找到地方的
We'll find somewhere.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧 去吧
Yeah, okay.
锁好门
Lock the doors.
凯莉
Kayleigh.
我应该让你和达莉娅待在一起 是吗
I should've let you stay with Daria, shouldn't I?