出租♥房♥♥严重短缺以及租金不断上涨意味着
An acute shortage of rental properties and rising rents
越来越多的低收入家庭将
mean many low-income families can no longer afford
无力从私人房♥东手中租赁房♥屋
to rent accommodation from private landlords.
据大型关爱流浪人士的慈善机构消息
According to a leading homeless charity,
爱尔兰的整体家庭无固定住所的比例
Ireland now has the highest growth rate for family
是整个欧洲最高的
homelessness in the whole of Europe.
数以百计的家庭
Hundreds of families are left to
在寻找他们应急的临时居所
source their own emergency accommodation,
很多家庭都在苦寻一个愿意接纳他们的旅馆
many struggling to find a hotel that will take them.
慈善机构正在呼吁
Charities are now calling for...
你好 我想定间房♥
Hiya, yeah, I'm looking for a room.
家庭房♥
A family room.
不 只要一周
No, for a week just, I'd say.
你好 我想定间房♥
Hiya, I'm looking for a room.
大概几个晚上
For a few nights.
一间家庭房♥
A family room.
是都柏林市政厅的 市政信♥用♥卡♥
It's Dublin City Council. The Council credit card.
我在一份旅馆列表上找到你们的
You're on a list of hotels I was given.
我想定间房♥ 住几个晚上
I'm looking for a room for a few nights.
一共六个人
There's six of us.
我在别人给的单子上找到你们的号♥码
I got your number from a list I was given, and--
好吧 还是谢谢了
Okay, thanks anyway.
你好 我想定间房♥ 住几个晚上
Hiya, I'm looking for a room for a few nights.
一个家庭间
A family room.
对 是的 市政信♥用♥卡♥
That's right, yeah, City Council credit card.
一个晚上也行
Even for a night, just?
飘 零 玫 瑰
我说了 嘘
Shh! I said.
你好 我想定一周的房♥间
Hiya, yeah, I'm looking for a room for a week just I'd say.
您说什么
Sorry?
一个家庭间
A family room.
请再说一遍
Sorry?
不是 是都柏林市政厅的
No, I'm-- it's Dublin City Council.
市政信♥用♥卡♥
The Council credit card.
给我的列表上有你们
You're on a list I was given.
-她说了给我的 -没有 她说的"嘘"
- She said it's me. - No she didn't, she said, "Shh".
我说了 嘘
Shh! I said.
我们想找长♥期♥的地方
We're looking for something permanent,
所以我只需要一间房♥
so I just need the room for--
嘘 她说了嘘
Shush! She said shush!
抱歉
Sorry?
好吧
Okay...
还是多谢了
Thanks anyway.
-妈咪 -妈咪
- Mammy? - Mammy?
我说了 嘘
Shh! I said.
我想定几晚的房♥间
Hiya, I'm looking for a room for a few nights.
给的单子上有你们的号♥码
I got your number on a list I was given.
好吧 多谢
Okay, thanks.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
我可没说
I didn't say that.
但她的确是
She was, though.
这是复印件的复印件 一点也看不清楚
It's a copy of a copy! It's hardly there at all - look it.
-来帮我看一下 -我在做作业呢
- Read it out to me, hun, will you? - I'm doing my homework.
只是几个电♥话♥号♥码而已 凯莉
It's only a few phone numbers, Kayleigh.
又不是要你放弃学业 快点
I'm not asking you to abandon your education. Come on.
我们先找到旅馆 我才能开始找新地方
We'll find a hotel and then I can start looking for a new place.
-比如找个房♥子 -妈咪 妈咪
- A house, like. - Mammy, Mammy!
你怎么了
Ah, what's wrong with you, hun?
不是我
Wasn't me.
-再见 -再见
- See yous. - See you.
-约翰·保罗 -怎么了
- John Paul? - Yeah?
你明晚上得加加班 可以吗
I need you to stay late tomorrow night, is that alright?
-好 -可以吗
- Okay. - Is that okay, yeah?
-就两三个小时 -好 好
- Just 2 or 3 hours. - Yeah, yeah.
有个大的开幕式 准备工作忙不过来
We've a big launch, loads of prep.
没问题 再见
No problem, yeah, see you.
是我 你在哪呢
It's me. Where are you?
梅根家外面 还在这 在车里面
Outside Megan's house. Still here. In the car, yeah.
-跟爸爸问好 -嗨 爸爸
- Say hiya to your Daddy. - Hiya, Daddy.
我要跟爸爸说话 安静几分钟 好吗
Now, quiet for a minute 'til I talk to him, alright?
适度的安静 不说话的那种安静
Proper quiet now. Shush-shush quiet.
不 运气很背 不
No. No luck, no.
还没地方 我已经全都找了一遍了
Nowhere yet. I'm going through all of them, yeah.
一整天 约翰·保罗 从早上开始
All day, John Paul, since this morning, yeah.
我马上就该打紧急救助电♥话♥了
I'll have to phone the emergency in a minute.
天呐 已经4点半了
Geez, it's after half four.
没 你那个市政厅的人一直没回我电♥话♥
No, your one from the Council never phoned me back.
没人回我 没有
No one did, no.
什么
What?
在这待着吧
Here, I'd say.
我把衣服丢到梅根的洗衣机里洗去了
I've put a wash into Megan's washing machine,
所以我得在这等它洗完
so I have to wait until it's done.
反正我们也没地方可去
Anyway, there's nowhere to go yet.
那你觉得
So, what do you think,
要是我现在就往你那走你 来得及吗
will you still be there if I head that way to yous?
别担心 会好起来的
We'll be grand, don't worry.
我们会找到地方的
We'll get somewhere.
待会见
See you in a bit.
爱你
Love you.
好
Okay.
别逼我到后面去
If I have to go back there...
你进行的怎么样
How are you getting on there, hun?
-还行吧 -那就好
- Okay. - Great.
-我很早就辍学了 -你有了我
- I left school too young. - You had me.
我有了你
I had you.
我以前挺爱上学的 但我也说不清楚
I used to love school, but... I don't know.
只是梅根而已 我的心脏啊 梅根
It's only Megan. Me heart, Megan!
-真不跟你开玩笑 -不好意思
- I'm not joking you! - Sorry!
-谢谢 你真是救星 -小事情啦
- Thanks, hun! You're a star. - Ah, no problem.
帮个忙 帮我把这个打开
Do us a favour, will you open it for us?
多谢
Thanks.
-要不你们进去坐会吧 -多谢 不了 梅根
- Will you not come in for a bit? - No. Thanks, Megan, no.
一共5个人呢 我们就在这等约翰·保罗好了
There's the five of us. We're just waiting on John Paul,
我们待会就走
we'll be gone in a bit.
但愿我这是最后一次这么做
Last time I'll be doing this, fingers crossed.
当然 但是我得说这很难
Yeah. I'd say it's hard, though.
那些能让我们住的房♥子
The places they have us staying in.
都离孩子们的学校太远了
They're miles from the kids' school.
有一个甚至不在都柏林
One of them wasn't even in Dublin,
是在米斯 都到乡下去了
Like, it was in Meath, out in the country.
-令人抓狂 -那肯定的
- It's mad. - Must be.
-妈咪 妈咪 妈咪 -天呐 等下
- Mammy! Mammy! MAMMY! - Jesus, hang on!
-这也一样令人抓狂 -回去吧
- It's mad in there as well. - Go on.
-妈咪 -来了
- Mammy! - I'm coming!
听好了 尼基说要你们闭嘴的时候
Right. When Nidgey tells you to shut up,
你们就闭嘴 明白吗
yous are to shut up, okay?
-尼基刚刚在后备箱吗 -可怜的尼基
- Was Nidgey in the boot? - Poor Nidgey.
尼基好着呢 不用担心尼基
Nidgey's grand, don't worry about Nidgey.
那个 看清没
That one there, hun. Got it?
02...
0 57 58
..0... 57... 58.
-你还好吗 尼基 -闭嘴
- How are you, Nidgey? - Shut up!
你好 我想找一间住房♥
Hiya, I'm looking for a room.
我有张单子 上面有你们的号♥码
Your number's on a list I have here.
最好是三个晚上
Three nights would be brilliant--
对 对 是都柏林市政厅的
Yeah, that's right, Dublin City Council, yeah.
好的 多谢
Okay, thanks.
尼基
Nidgey!
-闭嘴 -嘘 嘘
- Shut up! - Shh! Shh!
在呢 在听
l am, yeah.
真的吗
Really?