希望有好运
Fingers crossed, yeah.
嗯 再见亲爱的
Yeah, see you love.
计划有变 宝贝 我们自己吃吧
Change of plan, hun. We'll have our own little picnic.
爬到前面的座位上去
Climb into the front seat.
安静一点 她醒了我再给她换衣服
Heal quiet, now. I'll change her when she wakes up.
这房♥子还能租吗
Is it still going, is it?
-抱歉 -你是房♥东 女房♥东吗
- Sorry? - Are you the landlord-- landlady?
不 不 我是 经纪人
No, no, just the... like, the agent.
能登记下我的名字吗 约翰·保罗·布莱迪
Put my name down for it, will you? John Paul Brady.
-这是我的号♥码 -好 就你自己吗
- Here's my number, yeah? - Okay. Is it just yourself, like?
不 不 还有我的伴侣和孩子们
No, no. It's my partner and my kids.
我可以拍点照给萝茜看
I'll just show a few of these to Rosie.
-她可以让孩子们看看 -你有几个孩子
- She can show them to the kids, like. - How many kids have you?
四个 只有四个
Four. Only four.
你觉得这个地方对一家人来说合适吗
Actually, do you think this place would be suitable for a family?
总是个房♥子
It's a house.
-打扰一下 -是
- Excuse me? - Yeah.
-抱歉 -好 但是
- Sorry. - Yeah, but--
不走运 萝茜
No joy, Rosie.
没有
No.
一些蠢货赶在了我们前面
Agh... some bollocks got there ahead of us.
对 是
Yeah. Yeah.
总之 不是太好
Anyway, wasn't great.
有点儿破
Bit of a shithole.
是吗
Was it'?
湿气重吗
Damp?
天哪 我讨厌潮湿
Jesus, hate that.
对
Yeah.
不
No.
没事的
It's okay. You know.
我也爱你
Love you too.
这样挺好的 不是吗
This is nice, isn't it'?
再打一个电♥话♥
One more call, just.
看看最后一页
Last page, look it.
你帮我拿着 看
You hold it. Look.
用手指着那个
Put your finger under that one.
好吗 这样我好看
Yeah? So I can read it.
你好 我想定个房♥间
Hiya, I'm looking for a room.
一间家庭房♥
A family room.
只住今晚
Just for the night.
对 是的
That's right, yeah.
都柏林市政厅的可以吗
Dublin City Council?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是下一个
This is the next one.
过来
Come here to me.
我没有什么偏爱 宝贝
I don't have any favourites, hun.
但你已经很接近了
But you're getting very close.
再打一个
Just one more.
不打了 该去接阿飞了
No. Time to get Alfie.
阿飞 天哪
Alfie! Jesus.
阿飞
Alfie!
我的外套 妈妈
My coat, Mammy.
我得带上它还有我的包
I've to get it. And my bag.
我们可以周一再拿 亲爱的
We can do it Monday, hun.
我们得接上阿飞
We've just to get Alfie,
然后我们要快点走
then we've to go quickly
这样我才能找个新房♥子
so I can get us a new house.
今天没时间和亨尼西夫人谈话了
No time to talk to Mrs Hennessey today.
她说了去敲她的门
She said to knock on her door.
我就是说 我们没时间去找她谈话了
We don't have time to talk to her, that's what I'm saying.
我周一再去找她 我们现在赶时间
Monday I'll do it. We're in a rush.
他在干嘛 他能看到我们
What is he doing? He can see me.
阿飞
Alfie!
阿飞
Alfie!
阿飞 天啊
Alfie! Jaysus.
阿飞
Alfie!
过来
Come on.
不好意思
Sorry.
你还好吗
You alright?
还好吗 跟上
Alright? Come on.
你怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong with you, hun?
亨尼西夫人让我在这等着
Mrs Hennessey told me to wait here.
我能去拿外套吗
Can I get my coat?
我们在赶时间 米莉 快过来
We're in a hurry Millie, come on.
她说等着
She said to wait.
我们得走了 阿飞
We have to go, Alfie.
桃桃还和你在一起吗 亲爱的
Peachy still there with you, hun?
乖女孩 你好呀 桃桃
Good girl. Hiya, Peachy.
快跟上 这边
Come on, this way.
麦迪 快点
Maddie, come on.
快跟上 这边
Come on, this way.
上 上 上
in in in
-萝萝 -天啊
- Rose? - Jesus!
-不好意思 -吓我一跳
- Sorry. - My heart.
对不起 我不是故意要吓你的
Sorry, I didn't mean to give you a fright,
你有时间聊一聊吗 到里头去
have you time for a chat'? Inside?
可孩子们 我得回家
The kids... I've to get home.
没关系 我屋里有他们可以玩的玩具
Yeah, I've toys inside they can play with.
快进去吧 这外面太冷了
Come on in, it's too cold out here.
都出来吧
Come on.
现在 亲爱的 你想加牛奶和糖吗
Now, hun, would you like milk and sugar with that?
好的 麻烦了
Yes please.
嘟嘟嘟 哔哔哔 喂
Beep bap boop, beep bap boop. Hello?
他们不会再迟到了 我保证
They won't be late again, I promise.
这个不重要 萝萝
That doesn't matter, Rose.
萝萝 你
Rose, are...
你们住在你的车里吗
Are you living in your car?
-我们搬家了 -我没有窥探你的隐私
- We moved house. - I'm not prying.
没关系
You're grand.
新的地方还没准备好 新房♥子
The new one isn't ready. Just- the new house, like.
就是 我看见你后备箱里的衣服了
It's just, I saw the clothes in your boot.
我们每晚得和不同的人待在一起
We're having to stay with different people every night.
这就是为什么汽车塞满东西的原因
That's why the car is filled with stuff.
就是 现在这样是暂时的 就到下周
Like, it's temporary. 'Til next week, just.
下周一切就回归正常吗
And everything back to normal next week?
-是的 对 回归正常 -太好了
- Yeah, that's right, back to normal. - Great.
只是 早些时候院子里发生的事情
It's just, the incident in the yard earlier
院子里发生的什么事情
What incident in the yard?
不好意思 米莉没告诉你发生了什么吗
Sorry, did Millie not tell you what happened?
米莉出什么事了
What happened Millie?
据我了解 女孩们
As I understand it, the girls...
米莉班上的一些女孩
some of the other girls in Millie's
她们叫米莉
class, they were calling Millie--
她们叫米莉什么
What were they calling Millie?
臭米莉
Smelly Millie.
什么
What?
她们叫她臭米莉
They were calling her Smelly Millie.
她身上不臭
She doesn't smell.
我知道 萝萝
I know, Rose.
我的孩子没有一个身上是臭的
None of my kids smell!
从来没有 他们总是干干净净的
Ever! They're always clean.
我一直都有好好照顾他们
I've always looked after them.
你应该阻止她们那样说
You should be stopping them from saying that.
学校应该阻止他们 这是种耻辱
The school should. It's a disgrace.
我们阻止的 萝萝 别担心
We are, Rose, don't worry.
学校不会纵容这种事的
The school doesn't condone it.
我女儿才不臭
My daughter doesn't smell.
我知道
I know.
萝萝 你是个伟大的母亲
Rose, you're a wonderful mother.