我跟你说过的 房♥东要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
I told you. The landlord's selling it.
-加夫尼先生 还记得他吗 -记得
- Mr Gaffney, remember him? - Yeah.
这是他的房♥子 他想卖♥♥掉
It's his house, he wants to sell it.
但为什么是他的
But why is it his?
就是这样 他拥有它
It just is. He owns it.
-阿飞 -你回来了吗 萝茜
- Alfie. - Are you back, Rosie?
你好 贝蒂 不
Hiya Betty. No.
不 只是路过
No, we were passing.
看看这儿有没有什么邮件
Thought I'd check to see if there's any post.
是吗 有很多人都来
Ah grand. Loads of people have been
看♥房♥♥子 各种各样的人
in, looking at the house, all sorts.
-是吗 -总之 你的新家怎么样
- Yeah? - How's your new place then, anyway?
挺好的
Grand, yeah.
你知道的 需要一点时间去习惯
Takes a bit of getting used to, you know.
阿飞
Alfie?
还有米莉 你喜欢你的新家吗 小可爱
And there's Millie. D'you like your new house, pet?
她很喜欢 是吧
She loves it. Don't you, hun?
来吧 我们去找阿飞
Come on, let's catch Alfie.
再见 贝蒂 阿飞
I'll see you, Betty. Alfie?
阿飞
Alfie!
阿飞 快点 亲爱的 我们得走了
Alfie, come on, love, we've to go.
嗨 妈妈
Hi Mam.
知道了亲爱的 我们得走了 来吧
I know love, we've to go now, come on.
去哪儿
Go where?
我们得走了 亲爱的 来吧
We have to go love. Come on.
-不 -今晚我们得找个地方住
- No! - We have to go to find somewhere to stay for tonight.
拜托 快点
Please, come on.
-就在这 -不 我们不能待在这里
- Here. - No, we can't stay here.
我想留在这里
I want to stay here.
拜托 亲爱的 来吧
Please love, come on.
我只是在玩 妈妈
I'm just playing, Mam.
阿飞 求你了 阿飞 来吧
Alfie. Please, Alfie, come on.
拜托 亲爱的 来吧
Please, love, come on.
-快点 不要闹了 -不
- Come on now, enough messing. - No!
我不是在捣乱
I'm not messing.
快点 你♥爸♥爸在外面等着
Come on, your Daddy's waiting outside,
我们得走了
we have to go.
-我想玩 -我知道 亲爱的
- I want to play! - I know, love,
但我们没时间了
but we don't have time for this.
阿飞 来吧
Alfie, come on.
-不 停下 -就是这样
- No, stop! - Yes.
来吧 可以
Come on. Okay.
够了 亲爱的 来吧
That's enough love. Come on.
-住手 - 拜托 亲爱的 别踢我了
- Stop! - Please, love, stop kicking me.
-放手 -拜托 拜托
- Stop it! - Please, come on.
不 不
No! No!
我们得走了 来吧 对不起
We have to go. Come on. Sorry.
我很抱歉 来吧
I'm sorry. Come on.
对不起 对不起 亲爱的
Sorry. I'm sorry, love.
对不起 请放手 放开
Sorry. Please let go. Let go.
对不起 我知道 我知道 对不起
Sorry. I know, I know. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你真坏
You're so mean.
带他们上车 亲爱的
Get them into the car, love.
跟着凯莉 儿子
Follow Kayleigh, son.
-还好吗 -我跟你说过应该把它打包的
- Alright? - I told you you should've packed it.
-拆掉的 -什么啊
- Dismantled it. - What?
-蹦床 -那我能把它放在哪里
- The trampoline! - And where was I supposed to put it?
车里 还是戴伦家
In the car? Darren's place?
是啊 是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
闭嘴 萝茜
Stop it, Rosie.
天啊 约翰·保罗
Jesus, John Paul.
是紧急救助电♥话♥吗
Is that the emergency line?
你好 是的 我们一直在找旅馆
Hiya, yeah, we've been trying to find a hotel?
不
No.
戴维斯
Davis.
萝茜
Rosie.
不 这是第一次
No, this is the first time.
好的
Okay.
我们前面还排着很多人吗
Are there many ahead of us?
好的
Okay.
对不起 到时候是我给你打电♥话♥还是
And sorry, do I phone you or are you supposed to-
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
什么
What?
不 我没有
Eh... no, I don't.
晚点
Later.
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
他说 他会回电的
He'll get back, he said.
我们前面排着队
There's a queue ahead of us now.
好
Okay.
他想给我们流浪救助的号♥码
He wanted to give us the number for the rough sleepers team.
约翰·保罗 我们不是流浪者
We're not rough sleepers, John Paul.
-我知道 -我们跟流浪不沾边
- I know. - We're not rough anything.
旅馆 萝茜
The hotels, Rosie?
我全都打过了 跟你说了
I rang them all, I told you.
-都打过 -是啊
- All of them? - Yeah.
我们昨晚住的地 天路
The one we were in last night, the Skyway.
再试一试 可能有取消的
Give it a go, there might be a cancellation.
我记不太清了 感觉像是几个月前的事了
I can hardly remember it. It feels like months ago.
至少我们知道在哪里
At least we know where it is.
你好 我们昨晚住在你们那儿的
Hiya, we stayed with you last night.
很好 是的 很愉快
Great, yeah, it was lovely.
没错 市政厅信♥用♥卡♥
That's right, the City Council credit card.
是的 我想知道还有没有可能
Yeah, I was wondering if there was any chance
好的
Okay.
是吗
Yeah.
不管怎样还是谢谢了
Thanks anyway.
我要透♥支♥
I need credit.
你也需要
YOU need credit.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me as well. - Me as well.
好吧 现在几点了
Right, what time is it anyway?
天哪 我们能找到什么地方吗
Jesus, will we get somewhere?
继续吧 取点钱
Go on ahead and get the credit.
我去买♥♥薯条
I'll get chips.
我得做作业
I have to do my homework.
你在达莉娅家的时候为什么不做
Why didn't you do it when you were in Daria's? Well?
好吧 坐在这里开始吧
Right, sit up here and start.
一分钟后回来
Back in a minute.
好吧 都吃薯条
Right, chips all round.
我不喜欢薯条
I don't like chips.
-什么 -老师说对身体不好
- What? - Teacher says they're bad for you.
老师不在这里 谢天谢地
Well, Teacher isn't here. Thank Jaysus.
机智
Brilliant.
对了 信♥用♥卡♥
Right, credit
-我们还需要什么 -牛奶 面包
- What else do we need? - Milk, bread.
那儿在干啥呢
What's the story there?
雷迪嘎嘎 她今晚有演出
Lady Gaga, she's on tonight.
她们看起来棒极了 不是吗
They look brilliant, don't they?
太疯狂了 是的
Mad, yeah.
你钱够吗
D'you have enough?
够吧 我们剩下的不多了 是吗
Think so. We can't have much left, do we?
给你 以防万一
Here. Just in case.
还有水 大瓶装的
And water. One of the big bottles.
好的 为什么
Okay. Why?
以防他们要刷牙
In case they've to brush their teeth.
-住车里吗 -以防万一
- In the car? - Just in case.
天啊 约翰·保罗
Jesus, John Paul,
我们没地方能去了吗
is there nowhere we can go?
可能是的 我们都想过
I don't think so. We've thought of--