我还得打几通电♥话♥ 没问题吧
It's a few more calls just, okay'?
你好 我想找个房♥间住几晚
Hiya, I'm looking for a room for a few nights?
有家庭间吗
A family room?
没错 市政厅信♥用♥卡♥
That's right, yeah. City Council credit card.
麻烦取10欧元现金
Ten euro credit please.
在英国和爱尔兰的超♥市♥和便利店刷♥卡♥付账后可以顺带取现
10欧元对吧
Ten euro.
谢谢
Thank you.
没错 就住几晚 能住三四晚最好不过了
Yeah, for a few nights just? Three or four would be brilliant.
怎么 一间都没有吗
What, none?
雷迪嘎嘎
Lady Gaga?
我不想要雷迪嘎嘎的房♥间
I don't want Lady Gaga's room.
是的
Yeah.
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
人们都来都柏林为了能看上一眼
People coming to Dublin to see her.
她很棒 确实
Yeah, she's brilliant, yeah.
我也挺喜欢她的
Love her.
她是今晚表演吗
Is she playing tonight, is she?
是星期五啊
Oh, it's Friday.
没错 我忘记了
Of course, I forgot.
那明天呢
What about tomorrow, but--
等明天她走了能有房♥间吗
Can we have a room tomorrow when she's gone?
-我想上厕所 妈妈 -明天再打电♥话♥ 但是
- I need the toilet, Mammy. - Phone again tomorrow. But--
好吧 谢谢了
Okay, thanks anyway.
-我想上厕所 -稍等一会儿 宝贝
- I need the toilet. - In a minute, hun.
我憋不住了
I need the toilet now.
好的 我知道了
Okay. Okay, right.
给
Here.
我们能去哪儿呢
Where'll we go?
没有吗
None?
我知道了 谢谢
Right, okay. Thanks anyway.
-不好玩吗 -不好玩
- No joy, no? - No.
你好 对
Hello? Yeah?
她没事儿吧
Is she alright?
我知道了
Okay. Right.
我马上过去 已经在路上了
I'll be there, I'm on my way.
好的
Yeah.
-怎么了 -是米莉的事儿
- What's up? - Millie.
-学校打来的 -对
- The school? - Yeah.
她没事吧
Oh, is she alright?
不知道 但愿吧 他们想让我去接她
Dunno. Hope so. They want me to collect her.
好了 宝贝 我们得走了
Sorry, hun, we've to go.
-桃桃可以看着车 -他会难过的
- Peachy can mind the car. - He'll be sad!
好了 我们不能拿着他
Alright, we can't have that.
妈妈 我想自己走
Mammy, I want to walk.
没事吧 宝贝
Alright, hun?
你没事吧
Are you alright'?
还是肚子不舒服吗 米莉
Is it your tummy still? Millie?
-她还好吗 -她现在好了 是吧米莉
- Is she alright? - She's grand now. Aren't you Millie?
我把她交给你了 拜拜 米莉
I'll leave her with you. Bye bye, Millie.
-回见 -谢谢你 布伦达 再见
- See you later. - Thanks, Brenda, see you.
米莉 发生了什么吗
Millie, did anything happen?
怎么
Well?
是肚子不舒服吗 宝贝
Is it your tummy? Are you still sick, hun?
她说要你去敲她的门
She said you're to knock on her door.
谁说的
Who?
她说 你要敲门
You're to knock on the door, she said.
亨尼西夫人吗
Oh, Mrs Hennessey?
她心情还好吗
Is she in a good mood, is she?
你想去戴伦家看块块吗
Do you want to go see Nugget in Darren's?
感觉好点了 是吧 走吧 快点
Oh, feeling better, are you, madam? Come on so, quick.
-我的外套 -我们一会儿回来拿
- My coat! Oh, - we'll come back for it.
-还有书包 -书包也是
- My bag. - Same.
回来接阿飞的时候再拿
We'll be back later when we're collecting Alfie.
桃桃放哪了
Where's put you Peachy?
块块
Nugget!
-块块 你在干什么 -块块
- Nugget, what are you doing? - Nugget!
-你在看什么 -你在干嘛 小傻瓜
- What are you looking at? - What are you doing, silly?
乖狗狗
Good dog!
对 我还在
I'm still here, yeah.
无论如何 谢谢
Thanks anyway.
真是救星 我正需要
You're a star. I need this.
还没找到吗
You had no luck?
我都不知道都柏林有这么多旅馆
I never knew there was so many hotels in Dublin.
无家可归的人却拿不到房♥间
No room for the homeless.
别用那个词 戴伦
Don't use that word, Darren.
我们不是无家可归 只是还没找到
We're not homeless, we're just lost.
被锁在外面 仅此而已
Locked out, that's it.
我们把钥匙弄丢了
We've lost our keys.
起码这是我们的感觉
That's what it feels like anyway.
-约翰·保罗在哪 -对 我兄弟呢
- Where's John Paul? - Yeah, yeah, where is my brother?
-他在工作 -是哦
- He's at work. - Oh yeah.
当然了
Of course.
有工作却没房♥子
A job and no house.
太疯狂了 不是吗 还真搞笑
It's mad, isn't it? It's nearly funny.
那只狗
The dog...
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
别担心 我们真的很感谢
Don't worry. We really appreciate it.
还有其他东西 你知道吗
And the stuff, like... You know?
孩子马上就要生了 这个大小的公♥寓♥
With the baby coming, a flat this size...
我知道 谢谢你们
I know. Thanks.
问题是 但是
The problem is, but...
我们努力在找今晚住的地方
We're trying to find somewhere to stay tonight.
就今晚 要在孩子们放学前找到住处
Just tonight, like. Before the kids get out of school and that.
甚至更早 我还得去接米莉
Even before, I had to collect Millie.
结果就是我没有时间找到合适的地方
I end up not having time to look for somewhere proper to live.
没找到我们负担得起的
Something we can afford, like.
-真让人受不了 -是 我知道
- It's doing my head in. - Yeah, I know.
但听着 约翰·保罗在找房♥子
But look it, he's looking at a house, John Paul.
很好
That's good.
-东墙 -东墙吗
- East Wall. - East Wall?
对 在这儿根本找不到
Yeah, like, there's nothing going around here.
总之 我们继续找
Anyway... on we go.
萝茜: 找到了吗
-我需要那些盒子 -来了
- I need those boxes! - Coming.
好的
Okay.
-盒子呢 -给
- Boxes? - Here.
-我能 早点走吗 里克 -什么
- Can I... eh... get away a bit early for my break, Rick? - What?
我有点事 家里的事了
I've something to do. A family thing.
-你在跟我开玩笑吗 -就半个小时
- You're joking me, yeah? - Half an hour, just?
你跟我开玩笑呢
You are joking me, yeah?
-我们15分钟后上车 -是 厨师长
- We're on the truck in 15, yeah? - Yes, Chef.
注意不要弄洒了
Mind you don't spill it.
好吧 不该提醒的 我的错
Oh well. Shouldn't have mentioned it. My fault.
-桃桃黏糊糊的 -桃桃没事
- Peachy's sticky. - Peachy's grand.
你好
Hiya.
我想找一个家庭房♥住几天
I'm looking for a family room for a few days?
对 是的
That's right, yeah.
我都湿了 妈咪
I'm all wet, Mammy.
只住今晚也行 也可以的
Even if it's only for tonight, that'd be good,
但要是三四天就
but three or four nights would be--
我们想找个长♥期♥的住处 所以
We're looking for something permanent, so--
好的
Okay.
无论如何 谢了
Thanks anyway.
你好
Hiya.
没有 还没找到 我得去接米莉
No, not yet. I had to go get Millie.
不知道 我不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure.
我问她发生了什么 但是
I asked her what happened, but--
她没生病 我认为没有
She's not sick, I don't think.
什么
What?
很好
Oh great.